Dr Birx admits she particpated in COVID propaganda, including changing CDC guidelines without approval

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
THE CULT WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT THE VAX.

BIRX ADMITTED SHE LIED TO THE PUBLIC.

WAKE UP!

Dr. Deborah Birx – who often appeared in front of COVID-19 task force briefings on behalf of the Trump administration – has admitted to doctoring data associated with the government’s response, as well as quietly altering the Centers for Disease Control advice without authorization.

many at both the White House and the CDC still refused to see that silent spread played a prominent role in viral spread and that it started with social gatherings, especially among the younger adults. We had to find a way around them. Recognizing the damage to public health the Scott Atlas–driven testing guidance could do and was doing with testing rates dropping across the country, Bob and I agreed to quietly rewrite the guidance and post it to the CDC website. We would not seek approval. Because we were both quite busy, it might take a week or two, but we were committed to subverting the dangerous message that limiting testing was the right thing to do.

This should be earthshattering. The US government lied to us so that many of us were forced to take an experimental gene theraputic with poor efficacy.

THEY SAID THE VIRUS STOPS WITH THE “VAX”…they lied for Pharma and control.

HOW THE FUCK DO THE CULTISTS JUST ACCEPT THIS?

Covid was/is real. Many, many died because of covid;, however, the vast majority had other health problems that contributed.

Looking back, we see that states that had strict lock downs and mask requirements didn't fair better than state's that were much more open. But the lock downs sure did kill the economy among other problems. It also thwarted the reelection bid of the evil orange man in favor of the senile old man.

Sometimes I will still see a person or two wearing a cloth mask a Walmart. Pretty useless in my opinion, but perhaps a fashion statement.

THE CULT WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT THE VAX.

BIRX ADMITTED SHE LIED TO THE PUBLIC.

WAKE UP!

Dr. Deborah Birx – who often appeared in front of COVID-19 task force briefings on behalf of the Trump administration – has admitted to doctoring data associated with the government’s response, as well as quietly altering the Centers for Disease Control advice without authorization.

many at both the White House and the CDC still refused to see that silent spread played a prominent role in viral spread and that it started with social gatherings, especially among the younger adults. We had to find a way around them. Recognizing the damage to public health the Scott Atlas–driven testing guidance could do and was doing with testing rates dropping across the country, Bob and I agreed to quietly rewrite the guidance and post it to the CDC website. We would not seek approval. Because we were both quite busy, it might take a week or two, but we were committed to subverting the dangerous message that limiting testing was the right thing to do.
This may be a new article, but we already knew this from a statement from her back in 2020 when they admitted they "padded" death counts.

This should be earthshattering. The US government lied to us so that many of us were forced to take an experimental gene theraputic with poor efficacy.

THEY SAID THE VIRUS STOPS WITH THE “VAX”…they lied for Pharma and control.

HOW THE FUCK DO THE CULTISTS JUST ACCEPT THIS?
I had high hopes of the vax at first. Got vaxed myself and it didn't kill me (yet). After the 3rd jab, I don't think I will get another.

Covid was/is real. Many, many died because of covid;, however, the vast majority had other health problems that contributed.

Looking back, we see that states that had strict lock downs and mask requirements didn't fair better than state's that were much more open. But the lock downs sure did kill the economy among other problems. It also thwarted the reelection bid of the evil orange man in favor of the senile old man.

Sometimes I will still see a person or two wearing a cloth mask a Walmart. Pretty useless in my opinion, but perhaps a fashion statement.

Yes, of course the virus itself is real. We were lied to about what was necessary in order to minimize its affect.

BIRX IS ADMITTING IT. SHE LIED. SHE MISLED. SHE SPREAD DISINFORMATION. SHE CHANGED CDC GUIDELINES WITHOUT APPROVAL.

The “VAX” is a lemon sold to brainwashed dumb fuck sheep. It is a THERAPUTIC at best, and useless for anyone with natural antibodies from already having COVID and recovered.

It is a lie push by Pharma for revenue and protection from liability .

That woman demonstrated her loyalty to Trump right from the beginning. At least Fauci drew the line on how much he would compromise to Trump's wishes to play down the danger.

This may be a new article, but we already knew this from a statement from her back in 2020 when they admitted they "padded" death counts.
I've got to wonder about how many have died due to the reduction of regular medical care during the shut downs. How many people died of cancer or heart issues because of things that would have been caught if the had stuck to their regular schedule of doctor appointments?

As you well know, I lead the charge about what a stat and fact absent hoax this Harm Trump effort was. I used the word Overreactive Hoax long before most everyone and the lib loons wailed . 35% of Americans are still hypnotized and stagger around by themself wearing masks as a symbol of submission to the hoax mythology. Doddering Biden is still chirping about masks.

I still believe these illegal forced mandates and compliances are a dress rehearsal to see what percentage of Americans are brainless and driven by fear and feelings.

I do not excuse Trump for pushing the vax, but he dodnt want MANDATES.

THE CULT FIRED PEOPLE FOR NOT GETTING THE JAB WHILE ALLOWING INFECTED PEOPLE FLOOD IN FROM THE SOUTHERN BORDER.

The vax and masks are all bullshit. The evidence is everywhere.

Just the opposite you lying fuck.

Your own link states that she was correcting erroneous information put out by Trump's Charlatan, Atlas.
You all seem to have missed this

..And the cult is just fine with all of this.

You people are just like the Germans who said nothing while Jews were systematically exterminated.

SOULLESS COWARDS.

Here is Dr. Birx TELLING YOU SHE LIED TO YOU….but you do not believe her?

What the fuck?

..And the cult is just fine with all of this.

You people are just like the Germans who said nothing while Jews were systematically exterminated.

SOULLESS COWARDS.

Here is Dr. Birx TELLING YOU SHE LIED TO YOU….but you do not believe her?

What the fuck?
The liar is you.

Your own link states that she was correcting erroneous Trump Admin info...and this has been pointed out to you three times now

Think of all the people who have been fired…..OVER A LIE.

The experimental gene therapy shit DOES NOT STOP THE VIRUS.

"...we were committed to subverting the dangerous message that limiting testing was the right thing to do."

Outstanding. Good for her.

Trump was an idiot. The game show host was more concerned with his RATINGS than the safety of the American people.

Forum List

Back