The Forward Party

Well, they're either idiots or liars. If they really think people like Trump and Biden are the best we can do, I think it's safe to call them idiots. If, on the other hand, they're playing the lesser-of-two-evils game, voting for a bad candidate on purpose, they're traitors in my view. Voting dishonestly out of fear.

In any case, Ranked Choice Voting takes away the lesser of two evils nonsense entirely, which would be a major improvement in our elections.
And you are supporting who?

Yes, I mean full benefits. From 1935 to 2020 or so, full benefits kicked in at 65. Back in the 1980s, the cowardly Congress set the new age to 67.5, but put that off until forty years later when most of them would be dead.

Our life expectancy has increased by a lot more than 2.5 years since then.

We are living longer, we should be working longer.

Back in the 1980s, the cowardly Congress set the new age to 67.5,

The current max age to receive full benefits is 67, for those born 1960 and later.

1658261134840.png

Back in the 1980s, the cowardly Congress set the new age to 67.5,

The current max age to receive full benefits is 67, for those born 1960 and later.
Okay, thanks.

It does not change my opinion we need to raise the age to 70.

And you are supporting who?
Depends on who's running. One thing I won't do though - I won't let the media tell me who the front runners are, and then constrain myself to voting only for those candidates. I'll vote for the candidate I think is best, regardless of what the rest of you do.

Mac1958
I agree with one or two things in their platform but mostly they're insufferable busy bodies
i agree

Much of their platform is just feel good platitudes

But the Forward Party is not created to win elections

Its meant to he a parking space for insufferable know it alls who like to stand on the outside and lecture the party in power

Universal Basic Income for instance is a talking point rather than an actual program

Depends on who's running. One thing I won't do though - I won't let the media tell me who the front runners are, and then constrain myself to voting only for those candidates. I'll vote for the candidate I think is best, regardless of what the rest of you do.
Exactly

I predict you will choose someone with the least chance of winning

That way you can continue to hold yourself as superior to everyone else, particularly conservatives

You don't have any real politics. Like Gipper, you are a contrarian.
And yet, over here in reality, I'm happy to get into detail on as many issues and policies as you'd like.

Minor problem for you: My opinions are independent, I disagree with both ends on most issues, so they may be a bit complicated for someone like you.

Anyway, ready when you are, slugger! List 'em off! Let's see if I have "any real politics".

:bye1:

Forum List

Back