The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

We got an orange clown instead who never thought he'd win. Powell would have gotten the Bernie treatment by the GOP, no doubt.

1. And the lib when pressed, will resort with more shit throwing. Drop it. Don't throw shit like a fucking monkey.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by the Bernie Treatment. But Powell was loved by the Establishment types. He was nice and moderate, on issues. I mean, it was Dole's turn, but they would not have circled the wagons and gone full scorched earth to stop Powell, the way the dem leadership has with Bernie. If that is what you mean.

1. But you do not self identify as "white" not as a member of a group who's interest you want to advance.
Why would I given:
I do not have "white interests" far as I can tell.
Talk about putting carts before horses!
Indeed, you want to deny them the option of even stating that they have rights. You are arguing against the idea that as a group, they do o should have interests.
Great, so quote me saying so or just STFU already. Here's what you're supposedly responding to and WHAT I ACTUALLY JUST SAID:
You can certainly claim having as many as you like along with some "right" to have them. No one's been stopping you but you.
2. Other groups, other races, of course, are allowed to have interests. Is that not your position?
YAWN. Obviously..
3. If you support policy, that blacks can have interests, and work politically to advance them, but whites cannot, then that is racism.
This is you, talking nonsense to yourself, obliviously, yet again. Ground already covered.
You can certainly claim having as many as you like along with some "right" to have them. No one's been stopping you but you.
4. It does not make sense to want an example when you reject the very validity of the concept.
I haven't, fuckwit. Quit lying to yourself like this. It's embarrassing. I haven't requested "an example" either. I want every "white interest" you've got. I have not stuttered.
Hell, you are stating the concept as though saying the words together is an argument against it.
Oh, "stating the concept as though"? Fuck you. Quit making shit up and being such a dick. Argue with what I've actually said or admit to having nothing.
You are so racist that you think white people wanting good things for white people is racims.
You're full of shit. Now the list please..

Last edited:
1. But you do not self identify as "white" not as a member of a group who's interest you want to advance.
Why would I given:
I do not have "white interests" far as I can tell.
Talk about putting carts before horses!
Indeed, you want to deny them the option of even stating that they have rights. You are arguing against the idea that as a group, they do o should have interests.
Great, so quote me saying so or just STFU already. Here's what you're supposedly responding to and WHAT I ACTUALLY JUST SAID:
2. Other groups, other races, of course, are allowed to have interests. Is that not your position?
YAWN. Obviously..
3. If you support policy, that blacks can have interests, and work politically to advance them, but whites cannot, then that is racism.
This is you, talking nonsense to yourself, obliviously, yet again. Ground already covered.
4. It does not make sense to want an example when you reject the very validity of the concept.
I haven't, fuckwit. Quit lying to yourself like this. It's embarrassing. I haven't requested "an example" either. I want every "white interest" you got. I have not stuttered.
Hell, you are stating the concept as though saying the words together is an argument against it.
Oh, "stating the concept as though"? Fuck you. Quit making shit up and being such a dick. Argue with what I've actually said or admit to having nothing.
You are so racist that you think white people wanting good things for white people is racims.
You're full of shit. Now the list please..

1. Your hostility to the idea of white interests is clear. You attacked and ridiculed me for even stating that whites have interests as a group.

2. YOu are now walking it back.

3. TO lists I prefer examples. Lists are what you get when monkeys throw shit at each other, with no real discussion of the issue(s). Representative examples, let you really examine an issue seriously.

What will you do, when people start fighting back?

Fighting
Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.
So a black Republican can't get elected without support from Democrats?

I said black Democrats. The party of which most blacks in this country belong to.

Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist. I already knew that but it's nice to see your side admit it.

Thanks for admitting your prejudice in assuming many Republicans and conservatives are racist.

You know, most Republicans are not racist and are completely baffled and angered by this trumped up hypocritical Democrat crusade against their imaginary racism and are quite frankly, sick and fucking tired of it.

Yep. They complain about divisive politics, but don't realize how divisive it is, to accuse large numbers of people, falsely.

They are pissing off EVERYONE. AT EVERYONE ELSE.
It's not false.

Every time you do that, you are tearing this nation apart. You piss off the majority of whites, who are getting more and more pissed off at being treated like dirt.

And you get minorities pissed off at whites, because you are filling their heads with fear of the supposedly evul racist whites.

If your plan was to ruin this nation and inflame racial tension to the point of permanently damaging this nation, one would be hard pressed to come up with a better plan of action, than what you have already done.

I mean, I just always assumed that you lefties knew that and just considered it the cost of doing business.

Are you claiming that that is not true? That you did NOT know that?

Oh, wait, is this just more lying from you?

Whatever. FUck off and die.
Fuck you. The ones tearing this nation apart are the racists, not the ones calling out the racists.

Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it.

And so do the people you smear and vilify and marginalize.

you lefties, with your constant spreading of fear and hate, are tearing this country apart.
^^^ Utter bulllshit.

See here is the deal. THe debate has, as always with you racebaiting fuckers, moved around to where the thing for me to do to make a fool of you, is to challenge you, give me your best example.

And instead you would post various forms of bullshit, ranging from pretending it is a crazy question, to a bunch of links of gish galloping bullshit.

And we could go back and forth, but the result is what you alway want, ie we spend all week discussion whether or not republican are "racist".

Creating the illusion that with so much smoke, there the idea that there might be fire, must be valid.

FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Eat a big old pile of dicks, choke on them and die, you race baiting asshole.
"Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it. "

That is utter bullshit. The only accusations of racism I point out are not almost always bullshit. They are never bullshit. I wouldn't levy such claims if I didn't believe them and couldn't back them up.

"FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Eat a big old pil
Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

Or t
Any attempt to give favorable treatment to blacks, to make up for past disadvantages, by the math principle of simple subtraction, takes away those limited resources from whites. That this practice has grown from just blacks to fucking EVERYONE who is not a white, normal, healthy male, has just made the practice even more harmful to whites.
Who's the racist?

Add sexist. Because white females have prospered more than any other demographic in America due to Affirmative Action.

Which I am fine with.

Interestingly though, white males if extrapolated as a single demographic, represent roughly 30% of the US population, yet hold over 70% of managerial positions in the workforce.

There is no credible metric out there that supports the assertion that white males are "being discriminated against" on a mass scale.

That is pure, misinformed hysteria at work.

Simply because after multiple generations of privileged treatment, mandated equality feels like oppression.

Lefties always like to look at results when it comes to discrimination, because the failed families and schools and communities created by lefties. create huge gaps, that they can pretend might come from "racism".

But they know that if you look at what is actually going on comparing the action processes that get to those numbers, that the reasons for the various gaps, are never "white racism" but more often liberal policies causing dysfunction in a minority demographic.

Grumble has posted about the big gap in education. Liberals often complain about it and want to take steps to address it.

But they never make the obvious connection that if blacks are graduating from college at a much lower rate, then that would have impacts in "metrics" like how many blacks end up in management positions.

Admissions and graduation levels are two different entities.

In order to graduate, one must first be admitted.

Blacks more typically attend junior colleges after graduation from high school, based on financial reasons as opposed to being admitted to a 4 year university through programs like "legacy admissions" and after progressing to 4 year institutions are far more likely to go into debt, just in order to attend.

And you want to pretend that "financial reasons" must be "racism" when it is more likely the result of having a single parent.

So, once again, you look to avoid looking at the actual reasons for a difference, and just try to get people to assume "racism".

Ironically, demonstrating and validating my point.

RIght INSIDE of your attempt to counterpoint my point.

I did not "validate" your point, because you didn't really have one.

Furthermore, there is no reason for me to "pretend" regarding an actual fact.

Citing "financial hardship" is a far cry from citing the "racism", that you are attempting to spin my words as.

You brought up the rate of white males in management, as though that proved that blacks are not discriminated in favor of.

IF, blacks are less qualified, then blacks SHOULD be less represented in management.

And indeed, it would be completely possible for blacks to be discriminated in favor of, to a great extent and yet, the impact of that discrimination to be hidden by the impact of the lower qualifications of the blacks.

The anti-white discrimination is still happening, despite the outcome you cited.
Uh

What that statistic proves is that white males are not being being discriminated against on a mass scale as you claim, in favor of blacks View attachment 314357
in the workforce, nor are they in college admissions.

Are you actually of the belief that they are?

If so, what other measurements except for statistical data proves your point?

Isolated cases of some angry white person who believes that any black person that is admitted to a university or selected for a job "had to be at the expense of a more "deserving" white male?

White males are far more likely, if they were passed over, to have been passed over in order to accept or hire a white female.

Data that compares the qualifications of the people being selected, and does not make self serving assumptions about the reasons for outcomes.

Such as the massive 300 point bonus that blacks get in Ivy League Admissions.

YOur denial of this well documented fact, is not good. It does not reflect well on you.

What "reflects well upon me" is irrelevant.
And there is no need for you to personalize what does or does not.

To even introduce such nonsense into this conversation is blatantly childish and immature.

But since you interjected such an inane comment, why don't you post some statistics that support your assertion that "blacks" receive preferential treatment in Ivy League universities, and thereby reap the benefits at the expense of you poor, maligned, white "victims" being marginalized, due to such concessions.

And then compare them to the preferential treatment that SOME whites receive due to legacy admissions.

I will await your response.

Last edited:

Fighting

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.

I said black Democrats. The party of which most blacks in this country belong to.

Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist. I already knew that but it's nice to see your side admit it.

Thanks for admitting your prejudice in assuming many Republicans and conservatives are racist.

You know, most Republicans are not racist and are completely baffled and angered by this trumped up hypocritical Democrat crusade against their imaginary racism and are quite frankly, sick and fucking tired of it.

Yep. They complain about divisive politics, but don't realize how divisive it is, to accuse large numbers of people, falsely.

It's not false.

Every time you do that, you are tearing this nation apart. You piss off the majority of whites, who are getting more and more pissed off at being treated like dirt.

And you get minorities pissed off at whites, because you are filling their heads with fear of the supposedly evul racist whites.

If your plan was to ruin this nation and inflame racial tension to the point of permanently damaging this nation, one would be hard pressed to come up with a better plan of action, than what you have already done.

I mean, I just always assumed that you lefties knew that and just considered it the cost of doing business.

Fuck you. The ones tearing this nation apart are the racists, not the ones calling out the racists.

Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it.

you lefties, with your constant spreading of fear and hate, are tearing this country apart.
^^^ Utter bulllshit.

See here is the deal. THe debate has, as always with you racebaiting fuckers, moved around to where the thing for me to do to make a fool of you, is to challenge you, give me your best example.

And instead you would post various forms of bullshit, ranging from pretending it is a crazy question, to a bunch of links of gish galloping bullshit.

And we could go back and forth, but the result is what you alway want, ie we spend all week discussion whether or not republican are "racist".

Creating the illusion that with so much smoke, there the idea that there might be fire, must be valid.

FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

"Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it. "

That is utter bullshit. The only accusations of racism I point out are not almost always bullshit. They are never bullshit. I wouldn't levy such claims if I didn't believe them and couldn't back them up.

"FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Eat a big old pil

Or t
Any attempt to give favorable treatment to blacks, to make up for past disadvantages, by the math principle of simple subtraction, takes away those limited resources from whites. That this practice has grown from just blacks to fucking EVERYONE who is not a white, normal, healthy male, has just made the practice even more harmful to whites.
Who's the racist?

Add sexist. Because white females have prospered more than any other demographic in America due to Affirmative Action.

Which I am fine with.

Interestingly though, white males if extrapolated as a single demographic, represent roughly 30% of the US population, yet hold over 70% of managerial positions in the workforce.

There is no credible metric out there that supports the assertion that white males are "being discriminated against" on a mass scale.

Simply because after multiple generations of privileged treatment, mandated equality feels like oppression.

Lefties always like to look at results when it comes to discrimination, because the failed families and schools and communities created by lefties. create huge gaps, that they can pretend might come from "racism".

But they know that if you look at what is actually going on comparing the action processes that get to those numbers, that the reasons for the various gaps, are never "white racism" but more often liberal policies causing dysfunction in a minority demographic.

Grumble has posted about the big gap in education. Liberals often complain about it and want to take steps to address it.

But they never make the obvious connection that if blacks are graduating from college at a much lower rate, then that would have impacts in "metrics" like how many blacks end up in management positions.

Blacks more typically attend junior colleges after graduation from high school, based on financial reasons as opposed to being admitted to a 4 year university through programs like "legacy admissions" and after progressing to 4 year institutions are far more likely to go into debt, just in order to attend.

And you want to pretend that "financial reasons" must be "racism" when it is more likely the result of having a single parent.

So, once again, you look to avoid looking at the actual reasons for a difference, and just try to get people to assume "racism".

Citing "financial hardship" is a far cry from citing the "racism", that you are attempting to spin my words as.

You brought up the rate of white males in management, as though that proved that blacks are not discriminated in favor of.

IF, blacks are less qualified, then blacks SHOULD be less represented in management.

And indeed, it would be completely possible for blacks to be discriminated in favor of, to a great extent and yet, the impact of that discrimination to be hidden by the impact of the lower qualifications of the blacks.

The anti-white discrimination is still happening, despite the outcome you cited.
Uh

What that statistic proves is that white males are not being being discriminated against on a mass scale as you claim, in favor of blacks View attachment 314357

Isolated cases of some angry white person who believes that any black person that is admitted to a university or selected for a job "had to be at the expense of a more "deserving" white male?

White males are far more likely, if they were passed over, to have been passed over in order to accept or hire a white female.

Data that compares the qualifications of the people being selected, and does not make self serving assumptions about the reasons for outcomes.

YOur denial of this well documented fact, is not good. It does not reflect well on you.

But since you interjected such an inane comment, why don't you post some statistics that support your assertion that "blacks" receive preferential treatment in Ivy League universities, and thereby reap the benefits at the expense of you poor, maligned, white "victims" being marginalized, due to such concessions.

And then compare them to the preferential treatment that SOME whites receive due to legacy admissions.

Sure. Here you go.

"A new study by Princeton sociologist Thomas Espenshade and his colleague Alexandria Radford is a real eye-opener in revealing just what sorts of students highly competitive colleges want–or don’t want–on their campuses and how they structure their admissions policies to get the kind of “diversity” they seek. The Espenshade/Radford study draws from a new data set, the National Study of College Experience (NSCE), which was gathered from eight highly competitive public and private colleges and universities (entering freshmen SAT scores: 1360). {snip}

Consistent with other studies, though in much greater detail, Espenshade and Radford show the substantial admissions boost, particularly at the private colleges in their study, which Hispanic students get over whites, and the enormous advantage over whites given to blacks. They also show how Asians must do substantially better than whites in order to reap the same probabilities of acceptance to these same highly competitive private colleges. On an “other things equal basis,” where adjustments are made for a variety of background factors, being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white (for those who applied in 1997) equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310 SAT point advantage. Asians, however, suffered an admissions penalty compared to whites equivalent to 140 SAT points."

Lists are what you get when monkeys throw shit at each other, with no real discussion of the issue(s).
Yeah, believe me I've noticed how you respond time and again with lists of nothing but inane distraction and feeble character assassination attempts. What a joy you are to "discuss" things with. Yet still no "white interests" to share after all those pages of crying and yabbering on about "white interests"? Incredible.

i.e. other than crying you've got bupkis.

lol!!! Fine let us begin.

#1. Not to be discriminated against to make up for past disadvantages to blacks.

Query: Do you admit that this is a legitimate White Interest?
OMG, finally one submission!

Not one of my interests, but if that's something you're bound and determined cry about then more power to ya. Legitimate for any other than you? I think you'd have to poll a representative sample of the population using that exact phrasing to get any sort of definitive answer. Perhaps alternatively, you could search for scholarly articles on the subject and see whether authorities have reached any sort of consensus on the issue.

Last edited:
Lists are what you get when monkeys throw shit at each other, with no real discussion of the issue(s).
Yeah, believe me I've noticed how you respond time and again with lists of nothing but inane distraction and feeble character assassination attempts. What a joy you are to "discuss" things with. Yet still no "white interests" to share after all those pages of crying and yabbering on about "white interests"? Incredible.

No, I don't. That was lame of you.

#1. Not to be discriminated against to make up for past disadvantages to blacks.

Not one of my interests, but if that's something you're bound and determined cry about then more power to ya. Legitimate for any other than you? I think you'd have to poll a representative sample of the population using that exact phrasing to get any sort of definitive answer. Perhaps alternatively, you could search for scholarly articles on the subject and see whether authorities have reached any sort of consensus on the issue.

Do you support directing resources such as money or jobs or promotions or university slots to traditionally disadvantaged groups to make up for past injustices?

Consistent with other studies, though in much greater detail, Espenshade and Radford show the substantial admissions boost, particularly at the private colleges in their study, which Hispanic students get over whites, and the enormous advantage over whites given to blacks. They also show how Asians must do substantially better than whites in order to reap the same probabilities of acceptance to these same highly competitive private colleges. On an “other things equal basis,” where adjustments are made for a variety of background factors, being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white (for those who applied in 1997) equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310 SAT point advantage. Asians, however, suffered an admissions penalty compared to whites equivalent to 140 SAT points."
So, by extension, Asians should be crying out "Not to be discriminated against to make up for past disadvantages to whites."?

What about

Fighting

It's not false.

^^^ Utter bulllshit.

Or t
Who's the racist?

Which I am fine with.

Uh

Sure. Here you go.

"A new study by Princeton sociologist Thomas Espenshade and his colleague Alexandria Radford is a real eye-opener in revealing just what sorts of students highly competitive colleges want–or don’t want–on their campuses and how they structure their admissions policies to get the kind of “diversity” they seek. The Espenshade/Radford study draws from a new data set, the National Study of College Experience (NSCE), which was gathered from eight highly competitive public and private colleges and universities (entering freshmen SAT scores: 1360). {snip}

I've seen that "study" before, which actually illustrates more how ASIAN students are discriminated against in favor of white students.

Look that up.

If you were actually for social justice, you would be incensed over what is happening to them.

As far as black students go, yes they do get a lift due to socioeconomic reasons, which are mainly related to generational poverty.

But Hispanic students also get a lift and a chance to attend colleges based on demographic studies, mainly due to assimilating into a foreign land .....but there is not a peep out of you about them.

Why?

Why is your ongoing, angry diatribe directed only towards blacks being admitted?

We will soon see.

I have not yet addressed in detail,
"legacy admissions", which benefit white students at a far higher rate than the admissions of the "black bogeymen" that drive your personal anger.

Stay tuned.

More to follow.

No, I don't. That was lame of you.
Don't what, make lists? You've got to be kidding yourself.

Do you support directing resources such as money or jobs or promotions or university slots to traditionally disadvantaged groups to make up for past injustices?
No, currently disadvantaged would do. I don't believe there is such a thing as making up for past injustices. Thoroughly acknowledging and apologizing for them along with returning any recovered stolen property is about all one could reasonably expect. Providing all equal access and opportunity is the main thing.

Last edited:
So, by extension, Asians should be crying out "Not to be discriminated against to make up for past disadvantages to whites."?

Asians have a case of discrimination against them that benefits just about everyone else, except maybe jews.

Do you like the idea that having black skin is worth 310 SAT points, effectively? Do you support that?

No, currently disadvantaged would do. I don't believe there is such a thing as making up for past injustices. Thoroughly acknowledging and apologizing for them along with returning any recovered stolen property is about all one could reasonably expect. Providing all equal access and opportunity is the main thing.

So, you do support, giving limited resource to people based not on individual need or individual merit, but based on group identity, such as race.

So, a poor white kid, applies to a Ivy League school and liberal admissions officer, following their diversity policies, gives the slot he would have gotten to some middle class black kid, who scored lower then him and who's family makes more money than the white kid's family.

And if I understand you correctly, you would support that, because as a group, blacks are CURRENTLY DISADVANTAGED.

Is that correct?

Forum List

Back