The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.
So a black Republican can't get elected without support from Democrats?

I said black Democrats. The party of which most blacks in this country belong to.

Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist. I already knew that but it's nice to see your side admit it.

Thanks for admitting your prejudice in assuming many Republicans and conservatives are racist.

You know, most Republicans are not racist and are completely baffled and angered by this trumped up hypocritical Democrat crusade against their imaginary racism and are quite frankly, sick and fucking tired of it.
LOL

YOU admitted many Republicans/conservatives are racist.

*LOL*

No, I did not.

YOU said a black Republican struggles to get elected...

No, I did not.
"And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this."
... it wouldn't be a problem if there weren't so many racists on the right.

It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't think there were so many racists on the right.

As for whether or not a black Republican nominee could get elected, I can't say that he would not get elected and I didn't say that in the first place. However, one thing I know for sure: many blacks would see him/her as a sellout and an Uncle Tom for deserting or not joining the party they think he should have. You know this as well as I do.
"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

Right, the fuck I didn't.

"And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected"

Quoted out of context. How original.

I think you know by now that I do not agree that most conservatives are racist and that I did not mean what you think I said. So what is the point in your pursuing this?
That's good because I never said most conservatives are racist.

You said I admitted to it dumbass.
Dumbfuck -- quote me saying you admitted "most conservatives are racist."

When you realize you can't since I never said that, fuck off.

"Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist."

So what is this about, my use of the word "most" as opposed to "many"? Is that it? If so, very well; I do not agree that many Republicans and conservatives are racist and that I did not mean what you think I said. Better?

So again, why are you pursuing this if you know it's not what I said or what I meant?

Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.

I said black Democrats. The party of which most blacks in this country belong to.

Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist. I already knew that but it's nice to see your side admit it.

Thanks for admitting your prejudice in assuming many Republicans and conservatives are racist.

You know, most Republicans are not racist and are completely baffled and angered by this trumped up hypocritical Democrat crusade against their imaginary racism and are quite frankly, sick and fucking tired of it.

Yep. They complain about divisive politics, but don't realize how divisive it is, to accuse large numbers of people, falsely.

They are pissing off EVERYONE. AT EVERYONE ELSE.
It's not false.

Every time you do that, you are tearing this nation apart. You piss off the majority of whites, who are getting more and more pissed off at being treated like dirt.

And you get minorities pissed off at whites, because you are filling their heads with fear of the supposedly evul racist whites.

If your plan was to ruin this nation and inflame racial tension to the point of permanently damaging this nation, one would be hard pressed to come up with a better plan of action, than what you have already done.

I mean, I just always assumed that you lefties knew that and just considered it the cost of doing business.

Are you claiming that that is not true? That you did NOT know that?

Oh, wait, is this just more lying from you?

Whatever. FUck off and die.
Fuck you. The ones tearing this nation apart are the racists, not the ones calling out the racists.

Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it.

And so do the people you smear and vilify and marginalize.

you lefties, with your constant spreading of fear and hate, are tearing this country apart.
^^^ Utter bulllshit.

See here is the deal. THe debate has, as always with you racebaiting fuckers, moved around to where the thing for me to do to make a fool of you, is to challenge you, give me your best example.

And instead you would post various forms of bullshit, ranging from pretending it is a crazy question, to a bunch of links of gish galloping bullshit.

And we could go back and forth, but the result is what you alway want, ie we spend all week discussion whether or not republican are "racist".

Creating the illusion that with so much smoke, there the idea that there might be fire, must be valid.

FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Eat a big old pile of dicks, choke on them and die, you race baiting asshole.
"Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it. "

That is utter bullshit. The only accusations of racism I point out are not almost always bullshit. They are never bullshit. I wouldn't levy such claims if I didn't believe them and couldn't back them up.

"FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Eat a big old pil

Or t
Any attempt to give favorable treatment to blacks, to make up for past disadvantages, by the math principle of simple subtraction, takes away those limited resources from whites. That this practice has grown from just blacks to fucking EVERYONE who is not a white, normal, healthy male, has just made the practice even more harmful to whites.
Who's the racist?

Add sexist. Because white females have prospered more than any other demographic in America due to Affirmative Action.

Which I am fine with.

Interestingly though, white males if extrapolated as a single demographic, represent roughly 30% of the US population, yet hold over 70% of managerial positions in the workforce.

There is no credible metric out there that supports the assertion that white males are "being discriminated against" on a mass scale.

That is pure, misinformed hysteria at work.

Simply because after multiple generations of privileged treatment, mandated equality feels like oppression.

Lefties always like to look at results when it comes to discrimination, because the failed families and schools and communities created by lefties. create huge gaps, that they can pretend might come from "racism".

But they know that if you look at what is actually going on comparing the action processes that get to those numbers, that the reasons for the various gaps, are never "white racism" but more often liberal policies causing dysfunction in a minority demographic.

Grumble has posted about the big gap in education. Liberals often complain about it and want to take steps to address it.

But they never make the obvious connection that if blacks are graduating from college at a much lower rate, then that would have impacts in "metrics" like how many blacks end up in management positions.

Admissions and graduation levels are two different entities.

In order to graduate, one must first be admitted.

Blacks more typically attend junior colleges after graduation from high school, based on financial reasons as opposed to being admitted to a 4 year university through programs like "legacy admissions" and after progressing to 4 year institutions are far more likely to go into debt, just in order to attend.

And you want to pretend that "financial reasons" must be "racism" when it is more likely the result of having a single parent.

So, once again, you look to avoid looking at the actual reasons for a difference, and just try to get people to assume "racism".

Ironically, demonstrating and validating my point.

RIght INSIDE of your attempt to counterpoint my point.

I did not "validate" your point, because you didn't really have one.

Furthermore, there is no reason for me to "pretend" regarding an actual fact.

Citing "financial hardship" is a far cry from citing the "racism", that you are attempting to spin my words as.

You brought up the rate of white males in management, as though that proved that blacks are not discriminated in favor of.

IF, blacks are less qualified, then blacks SHOULD be less represented in management.

And indeed, it would be completely possible for blacks to be discriminated in favor of, to a great extent and yet, the impact of that discrimination to be hidden by the impact of the lower qualifications of the blacks.

The anti-white discrimination is still happening, despite the outcome you cited.

What that statistic proves is that white males are not being being discriminated against on a mass scale as you claim, in favor of blacks
CollegeGraphic-1176x0-c-default.jpg

in the workforce, nor are they in college admissions.

Are you actually of the belief that they are?

If so, what other measurements except for statistical data proves your point?

Isolated cases of some angry white person who believes that any black person that is admitted to a university or selected for a job "had to be at the expense of a more "deserving" white male?

White males are far more likely, if they were passed over, to have been passed over in order to accept or hire a white female.

Colin Powell would have easily defeated Bill Clinton according to exit polls in 1996. I would have happily voted for him against Bill Clinton. Some of my republican friends were really big fans of his.

That not many blacks would likely have crossed party lines, would not have mattered, and actually, imo, would have been a good thing.

I don't know why Ghost thinks that a black republican candidate would not win, or could not win without black dem voters. But he is incorrect.
LOL

If he's incorrect, where is the black Republican president? ...

Colin Powell did not run because he did not have a "passion for politics". That is where the most recent chance of a black republican President went.

Can you blame him? You libs are fucking nightmares to deal with.
Take the log out of your eye, you rightards are also nightmares.

So, you admit it. THe primary reason that Colin Power did not run, was him not wanting the job.

Can you admit that he would have been a strong contender for the nomination, if he had run, as the polling showed?
I admitted nothing about Powell, ya flaming moron. I didn't follow Powell to know if he was or was not thinking about running; or if so, why not.

YOur defense to "you libs make the job not a good choice" was, "you too".

That is an admission that you libs make the job not desirable.

You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?

LOL!!! Well, that is completely credible for a lib. I accept your defense of ignorance.

You can either trust me on this, or go read up on it, and get back to me when you are caught up. Plenty on this issue online.

Your call.
"YOur defense to "you libs make the job not a good choice" was, "you too"."

So? Are you so blind you can't see both sides attack each other in the manner you only cry about the left?

"You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?"

You said he had no passion for politics. That's your idea of the most likely black Republican to get elected? Ever???

Do you even have an idea of how stupid you sound?

rotfl-gif.288736

Dude. Your defense is ignorance. You've admitted to being ignorant on the subject.

Go educate yourself. It will only take a few minutes.

"Powell's experience in military matters made him a very popular figure with both American political parties. Many Democrats admired his moderate stance on military matters, while many Republicans saw him as a great asset associated with the successes of past Republican administrations. Put forth as a potential Democratic Vice Presidential nominee in the 1992 U.S. presidential election[43] or even potentially replacing Vice President Dan Quayle as the Republican Vice Presidential nominee,[44] Powell eventually declared himself a Republican and began to campaign for Republican candidates in 1995.[45][46] He was touted as a possible opponent of Bill Clinton in the 1996 U.S. presidential election, possibly capitalizing on a split conservative vote in Iowa[47] and even leading New Hampshire polls for the GOP nomination,[48] but Powell declined, citing a lack of passion for politics.[49] Powell defeated Clinton 50–38 in a hypothetical match-up proposed to voters in the exit polls conducted on Election Day.[50] Despite not standing in the race, Powell won the Republican New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary on write-in votes.[51] "
LOLOLOL

Moron, you're literally claiming your best shot at electing a Black Republican is someone who never ran for office nor wanted to.

Exit polls showed him winning handily over Bill Clinton, as a Republican with the Republican voters very strongly supporting him.

That right there refutes the point of the op, ie that republicans are racist that is why no black republican presidents.
Exit polls are meaningless when the topic is someone who's not running. :cuckoo:

Still -- you claim your best shot to get a black Republican as president is someone who didn't want the job.

rotfl-gif.288736

Exit polls are the Gold Standard of polls. They ask the person who they would vote for minutes after the point of voting, and they only get data from voters.

The high numbers that Powell got, showed that Republicans were ready for a black President back in 1996, and considering the strength of the results, well before that.

That alone refutes the point of the op, that the lack of black Republican Presidents is caused by "racism".

Yep. They complain about divisive politics, but don't realize how divisive it is, to accuse large numbers of people, falsely.

They are pissing off EVERYONE. AT EVERYONE ELSE.
It's not false.

Every time you do that, you are tearing this nation apart. You piss off the majority of whites, who are getting more and more pissed off at being treated like dirt.

And you get minorities pissed off at whites, because you are filling their heads with fear of the supposedly evul racist whites.

If your plan was to ruin this nation and inflame racial tension to the point of permanently damaging this nation, one would be hard pressed to come up with a better plan of action, than what you have already done.

I mean, I just always assumed that you lefties knew that and just considered it the cost of doing business.

Are you claiming that that is not true? That you did NOT know that?

Oh, wait, is this just more lying from you?

Whatever. FUck off and die.
Fuck you. The ones tearing this nation apart are the racists, not the ones calling out the racists.

Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it.

And so do the people you smear and vilify and marginalize.

you lefties, with your constant spreading of fear and hate, are tearing this country apart.
^^^ Utter bulllshit.

See here is the deal. THe debate has, as always with you racebaiting fuckers, moved around to where the thing for me to do to make a fool of you, is to challenge you, give me your best example.

And instead you would post various forms of bullshit, ranging from pretending it is a crazy question, to a bunch of links of gish galloping bullshit.

And we could go back and forth, but the result is what you alway want, ie we spend all week discussion whether or not republican are "racist".

Creating the illusion that with so much smoke, there the idea that there might be fire, must be valid.

FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Eat a big old pile of dicks, choke on them and die, you race baiting asshole.
"Except that your accusations of racism, are almost always bullshit and you know it. "

That is utter bullshit. The only accusations of racism I point out are not almost always bullshit. They are never bullshit. I wouldn't levy such claims if I didn't believe them and couldn't back them up.

"FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES TEARING THIS NATION APART. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Eat a big old pil

Or t
Any attempt to give favorable treatment to blacks, to make up for past disadvantages, by the math principle of simple subtraction, takes away those limited resources from whites. That this practice has grown from just blacks to fucking EVERYONE who is not a white, normal, healthy male, has just made the practice even more harmful to whites.
Who's the racist?

Add sexist. Because white females have prospered more than any other demographic in America due to Affirmative Action.

Which I am fine with.

Interestingly though, white males if extrapolated as a single demographic, represent roughly 30% of the US population, yet hold over 70% of managerial positions in the workforce.

There is no credible metric out there that supports the assertion that white males are "being discriminated against" on a mass scale.

That is pure, misinformed hysteria at work.

Simply because after multiple generations of privileged treatment, mandated equality feels like oppression.

Lefties always like to look at results when it comes to discrimination, because the failed families and schools and communities created by lefties. create huge gaps, that they can pretend might come from "racism".

But they know that if you look at what is actually going on comparing the action processes that get to those numbers, that the reasons for the various gaps, are never "white racism" but more often liberal policies causing dysfunction in a minority demographic.

Grumble has posted about the big gap in education. Liberals often complain about it and want to take steps to address it.

But they never make the obvious connection that if blacks are graduating from college at a much lower rate, then that would have impacts in "metrics" like how many blacks end up in management positions.

Admissions and graduation levels are two different entities.

In order to graduate, one must first be admitted.

Blacks more typically attend junior colleges after graduation from high school, based on financial reasons as opposed to being admitted to a 4 year university through programs like "legacy admissions" and after progressing to 4 year institutions are far more likely to go into debt, just in order to attend.

And you want to pretend that "financial reasons" must be "racism" when it is more likely the result of having a single parent.

So, once again, you look to avoid looking at the actual reasons for a difference, and just try to get people to assume "racism".

Ironically, demonstrating and validating my point.

RIght INSIDE of your attempt to counterpoint my point.

I did not "validate" your point, because you didn't really have one.

Furthermore, there is no reason for me to "pretend" regarding an actual fact.

Citing "financial hardship" is a far cry from citing the "racism", that you are attempting to spin my words as.

You brought up the rate of white males in management, as though that proved that blacks are not discriminated in favor of.

IF, blacks are less qualified, then blacks SHOULD be less represented in management.

And indeed, it would be completely possible for blacks to be discriminated in favor of, to a great extent and yet, the impact of that discrimination to be hidden by the impact of the lower qualifications of the blacks.

The anti-white discrimination is still happening, despite the outcome you cited.

What that statistic proves is that white males are not being being discriminated against on a mass scale as you claim, in favor of blacks View attachment 314357
in the workforce, nor are they in college admissions.

Are you actually of the belief that they are?

If so, what other measurements except for statistical data proves your point?

Isolated cases of some angry white person who believes that any black person that is admitted to a university or selected for a job "had to be at the expense of a more "deserving" white male?

White males are far more likely, if they were passed over, to have been passed over in order to accept or hire a white female.

Data that compares the qualifications of the people being selected, and does not make self serving assumptions about the reasons for outcomes.

Such as the massive 300 point bonus that blacks get in Ivy League Admissions.

YOur denial of this well documented fact, is not good. It does not reflect well on you.

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.
"And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this."

It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't think there were so many racists on the right.

As for whether or not a black Republican nominee could get elected, I can't say that he would not get elected and I didn't say that in the first place. However, one thing I know for sure: many blacks would see him/her as a sellout and an Uncle Tom for deserting or not joining the party they think he should have. You know this as well as I do.
"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

"And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected"

I think you know by now that I do not agree that most conservatives are racist and that I did not mean what you think I said. So what is the point in your pursuing this?

So what is this about, my use of the word "most" as opposed to "many"? Is that it? If so, very well; I do not agree that many Republicans and conservatives are racist and that I did not mean what you think I said. Better?

So again, why are you pursuing this if you know it's not what I said or what I meant?

What a freaking drama queen. All of that, over that?

What a loser.

Well, I guess he was desperate for something to have a hissy fit over, to distract from how badly he has had his ass kicked.

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

Well, I guess he was desperate for something to have a hissy fit over, to distract from how badly he has had his ass kicked.

I've run into this sort of thing many times. If you can't actually refute the argument, make your opponent look foolish or stupid. It's what Grumblefish did with me the whole time he was debating me in this discussion.

As I said, discussing an example is putting the cart before the horse, if you believe that whites, as a group, do not have or do not have the right to have interests.
Once again, I am "white" according to the Census (demographically). I, like everyone else, also have "interests." I do not have "white interests" far as I can tell. You claim to have "white interests." I'm wondering what they could be. You can certainly claim having as many as you like along with some "right" to have them. No one's been stopping you but you.
I am not "adding claims of Moral Superiority" YOu are, when you argue the it is morally acceptable for blacks to have interests but not whites.

That is different rules for different groups based on race.

ie racism.
I've argued no such thing, you shameless liar, and "different rules for different groups based on race" is not any definition of racism. You just keep making shit up for yourself to argue with again and again. Now stop fucking around and list your wondrous "white interests"..

Colin Powell would have easily defeated Bill Clinton according to exit polls in 1996. I would have happily voted for him against Bill Clinton. Some of my republican friends were really big fans of his.

That not many blacks would likely have crossed party lines, would not have mattered, and actually, imo, would have been a good thing.

I don't know why Ghost thinks that a black republican candidate would not win, or could not win without black dem voters. But he is incorrect.
LOL

Colin Powell did not run because he did not have a "passion for politics". That is where the most recent chance of a black republican President went.

So, you admit it. THe primary reason that Colin Power did not run, was him not wanting the job.

Can you admit that he would have been a strong contender for the nomination, if he had run, as the polling showed?
I admitted nothing about Powell, ya flaming moron. I didn't follow Powell to know if he was or was not thinking about running; or if so, why not.

You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?

LOL!!! Well, that is completely credible for a lib. I accept your defense of ignorance.

You can either trust me on this, or go read up on it, and get back to me when you are caught up. Plenty on this issue online.

Your call.

So? Are you so blind you can't see both sides attack each other in the manner you only cry about the left?

"You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?"

You said he had no passion for politics. That's your idea of the most likely black Republican to get elected? Ever???

rotfl-gif.288736

Dude. Your defense is ignorance. You've admitted to being ignorant on the subject.

"Powell's experience in military matters made him a very popular figure with both American political parties. Many Democrats admired his moderate stance on military matters, while many Republicans saw him as a great asset associated with the successes of past Republican administrations. Put forth as a potential Democratic Vice Presidential nominee in the 1992 U.S. presidential election[43] or even potentially replacing Vice President Dan Quayle as the Republican Vice Presidential nominee,[44] Powell eventually declared himself a Republican and began to campaign for Republican candidates in 1995.[45][46] He was touted as a possible opponent of Bill Clinton in the 1996 U.S. presidential election, possibly capitalizing on a split conservative vote in Iowa[47] and even leading New Hampshire polls for the GOP nomination,[48] but Powell declined, citing a lack of passion for politics.[49] Powell defeated Clinton 50–38 in a hypothetical match-up proposed to voters in the exit polls conducted on Election Day.[50] Despite not standing in the race, Powell won the Republican New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary on write-in votes.[51] "
LOLOLOL

Moron, you're literally claiming your best shot at electing a Black Republican is someone who never ran for office nor wanted to.

Exit polls showed him winning handily over Bill Clinton, as a Republican with the Republican voters very strongly supporting him.

That right there refutes the point of the op, ie that republicans are racist that is why no black republican presidents.
Exit polls are meaningless when the topic is someone who's not running. :cuckoo:

Still -- you claim your best shot to get a black Republican as president is someone who didn't want the job.

rotfl-gif.288736

Exit polls are the Gold Standard of polls. They ask the person who they would vote for minutes after the point of voting, and they only get data from voters.

The high numbers that Powell got, showed that Republicans were ready for a black President back in 1996, and considering the strength of the results, well before that.

That alone refutes the point of the op, that the lack of black Republican Presidents is caused by "racism".
I didn't say exit polls are meaningless -- I said that one question is meaningless. Saying you'd vote for someone who's not running doesn't actually prove Republicans would have elected a black.

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

LOLOL

And by getting my ass kicked, your big claim is that Republicans would elect a black man who never wanted to be president.

:lmao:

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

I've run into this sort of thing many times. If you can't actually refute the argument, make your opponent look foolish or stupid. It's what Grumblefish did with me the whole time he was debating me in this discussion.
If you're arguing with something I never said then you're arguing with yourself -- and losing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

If you're arguing with something I never said then you're arguing with yourself -- and losing.

Do you not yet grasp the fact that you thanked me for admitting that many people on the right are racist and that I do not agree that I said or implied this?

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

But how can they not make the connection, that if they have to employ such evasive techniques, that that means they are wrong?

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

But how can they not make the connection, that if they have to employ such evasive techniques, that that means they are wrong?

Two words: Cognitive Dissonance.

As I said, discussing an example is putting the cart before the horse, if you believe that whites, as a group, do not have or do not have the right to have interests.
Once again, I am "white" according to the Census (demographically). I, like everyone else, also have "interests." I do not have "white interests" far as I can tell. You claim to have "white interests." I'm wondering what they could be. You can certainly claim having as many as you like along with some "right" to have them. No one's been stopping you but you.
I am not "adding claims of Moral Superiority" YOu are, when you argue the it is morally acceptable for blacks to have interests but not whites.

That is different rules for different groups based on race.

ie racism.
I've argued no such thing, you shameless liar, and "different rules for different groups based on race" is not any definition of racism. You just keep making shit up for yourself to argue with again and again. Now stop fucking around and list your wondrous "white interests"..

1. But you do not self identify as "white" not as a member of a group who's interest you want to advance. Indeed, you want to deny them the option of even stating that they have rights. You are arguing against the idea that as a group, they do o should have interests.

2. Other groups, other races, of course, are allowed to have interests. Is that not your position?

3. If you support policy, that blacks can have interests, and work politically to advance them, but whites cannot, then that is racism.

4. It does not make sense to want an example when you reject the very validity of the concept. Hell, you are stating the concept as though saying the words together is an argument against it. You are so racist that you think white people wanting good things for white people is racims.

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I didn't say exit polls are meaningless -- I said that one question is meaningless. Saying you'd vote for someone who's not running doesn't actually prove Republicans would have elected a black.

When an absolute majority of voters, primary made of republicans say they would have voted for a black republican, it does.

And that refutes the point of the op.

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

LOLOL

And by getting my ass kicked, your big claim is that Republicans would elect a black man who never wanted to be president.

:lmao:

Would HAVE, yes. The data is clear. The claim the the reason for the lack of black republican presidents, being "racism" is demonstrated to be incorrect.

LOL

*LOL*

No, I did not.

No, I did not.

"No, I did not. "

The fuck you didn't.

What a loser.

YOu having a hissy fit over such a minor quibble, is pathetic. You are just trying to distract from how much you have gotten your ass handed to you.

evasive techniques
Now stop fucking around and list your wondrous "white interests"..
Crickets...

Beginning to suspect you don't really have any...

Got plenty. But it is putting the cart before the horse to discuss details where you are opposed to white people having interests at all.

I have repeatedly asked you it if ok in your view for black people to have interests, as a group. You have been vague at best and mostly just ignored my question.

I ask again.

Do you support Black People having and advocating for Black Interests?

Forum List

Back