The First Announced GOP Congressional Primary Challenger, Is Running Against, YOU GUESSED IT, Liz Chaney

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

State Senator Anthony Bouchard is a tough, dynamic and most of all—
a proven conservative Republican leader ready to stand up for Wyoming.

I love it.

Good for him. I hope he wins.

Is that unusual to have people run against each other for office?

If the incumbent is doing a good job, yes.

Ha ha Liz.

God she reminds me of her father. A dick 90% of the time and every once in awhile he/she says/does the right thing to make them seem like they are mavericks.

Well Ms. Chaney, you helped create Donald Trump. Now you have to deal with the consequences.

Cheney isn't that well liked in Wyoming. She sort of shit in her own nest by opposing Trump.

AND after getting slapped down by her own party today she again threatened Trump vowing to keep him from ever returning to the White House. Talk about tone deaf.
The people of Wyoming are going to retire her.

Ha ha Liz.

God she reminds me of her father. A dick 90% of the time and every once in awhile he/she says/does the right thing to make them seem like they are mavericks.

Well Ms. Chaney, you helped create Donald Trump. Now you have to deal with the consequences.

She proved herself a total hypocrite yesterday. She said people who don't accept the rulings of the courts "are at war with the Constitution". Yet she is against faghadist marriage and is Pro-life. Sounds to me, she is what she criticizes.

Last edited:

Ha ha Liz.

She proved herself a total hypocrite yesterday. She said people who don't accept the rulings of the courts "are at war with the Constitution". Yet she is against faghadist marriage and is Pro-life. Sounds to me, she is what she criticizes.

Yup. And while I like her better than all the other Republicans, that doesn't make her acceptable to me. She's just a slightly cleaner piece of shit.

Ha ha Liz.

Yup. And while I like her better than all the other Republicans, that doesn't make her acceptable to me. She's just a slightly cleaner piece of shit.

You like her only because she's getting republicans off message. That's exactly why she was fired by the conference. And when it comes to pieces of shit, I guess it takes one to know one.

Ha ha Liz.

You like her only because she's getting republicans off message. That's exactly why she was fired by the conference. And when it comes to pieces of shit, I guess it takes one to know one.

I don't like her. I like her better than all the other Republicans. She's like a Mitt Romney type. Banking on the hope that the GOP is going to come back around and nominate a moderate not a radical but we see a radical it will be come 2024. I can't wait to hear your candidates in the primaries argue over if the election was rigged and if the insurrection was justified. Can't wait for them to have to defend that.

Anyways, I like what's happening now because she helped create Trump. The GOP is officially the party of Qanon, White Supremists, conspiracy theorists, people who believe the election was rigged. God help us all.

I'm hoping this hurts the GOP in the midterms and next general election.

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

I love it.

I have a suggestion for Wyoming when they print of the primary ballots. Instead of listing their names (Cheney & Bouchard), they should list descriptions of the two.

Instead of Cheney, they should just print CONSERVATIVE.

Instead of Bouchard, the should print CRACKPOT.

In today's GOP, that would insure a win for Bouchard.

Ha ha Liz.

I don't like her. I like her better than all the other Republicans. She's like a Mitt Romney type. Banking on the hope that the GOP is going to come back around and nominate a moderate not a radical but we see a radical it will be come 2024. I can't wait to hear your candidates in the primaries argue over if the election was rigged and if the insurrection was justified. Can't wait for them to have to defend that.

Anyways, I like what's happening now because she helped create Trump. The GOP is officially the party of Qanon, White Supremists, conspiracy theorists, people who believe the election was rigged. God help us all.

Only a commie would see an economic nationalist as a radical. The rest of your propaganda is irrelevant.

I love it.

I have a suggestion for Wyoming when they print of the primary ballots. Instead of listing their names (Cheney & Bouchard), they should list descriptions of the two.

Instead of Cheney, they should just print CONSERVATIVE.

Instead of Bouchard, the should print CRACKPOT.

In today's GOP, that would insure a win for Bouchard.

That's funny.

Ha ha Liz.

Only a commie would see an economic nationalist as a radical. The rest of your propaganda is irrelevant.

So all the Republicans who didn't like Trump are commies too?

Ha ha Liz.

Can you name one that didn't support Trumps America first policies?

Ha ha Liz.

No and who cares really. He's gone. Now America is being put first. You were conned clearly.

Ha ha Liz.

No and who cares really. He's gone. Now America is being put first. You were conned clearly.

Fuck you, inflation, 200,000 illegal aliens flooding the border every month, xiden killing jobs, the ME going to shit and on and on. If you call that putting America first you're fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back