The First Announced GOP Congressional Primary Challenger, Is Running Against, YOU GUESSED IT, Liz Chaney

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

State Senator Anthony Bouchard is a tough, dynamic and most of all—
a proven conservative Republican leader ready to stand up for Wyoming.

I love it.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is that unusual to have people run against each other for office?

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cheney isn't that well liked in Wyoming. She sort of shit in her own nest by opposing Trump.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Evidently caring more about a politician than your country is wrong to some Republicans now.

OP
OKTexas

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

I love it.

Liz Cheney can go fuck herself. Even if you righties pick a Q-anon nutjob to successfully primary her, I'll applaud your effort. Let the "Cheney" name die out from our politics forever.

OP
OKTexas

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OKTexas

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I love it.

Liz Cheney can go fuck herself. Even if you righties pick a Q-anon nutjob to successfully primary her, I'll applaud your effort. Let the "Cheney" name die out from our politics forever.

You can help that happen, DONATE!!!

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score

I love it.

I'll donate if you start a thread that says "Donald Trump is a bitch;" and then play devil's advocate against anybody who says otherwise :thup:

OP
OKTexas

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I love it.

I'll donate if you start a thread that says "Donald Trump is a bitch;" and then play devil's advocate against anybody who says otherwise :thup:

Ya cheep bastard. Typical commie, you don't mind spending as long as it's other peoples money.

foggedinn

VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving west on I-80, I saw a black dot on the horizon. 75 miles later, I saw someone burning tires. Very clear skies.
Most of the state is just miles and miles of miles and miles. The NW part of the state up around Yellowstone is spectacular.
Democrats have made a tradition of the circular firing squad for decades. I suppose it is the republicans turn.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List