The First Announced GOP Congressional Primary Challenger, Is Running Against, YOU GUESSED IT, Liz Chaney

Is that unusual to have people run against each other for office?

If the incumbent is doing a good job, yes.

Ha ha Liz.

God she reminds me of her father. A dick 90% of the time and every once in awhile he/she says/does the right thing to make them seem like they are mavericks.

Well Ms. Chaney, you helped create Donald Trump. Now you have to deal with the consequences.

She proved herself a total hypocrite yesterday. She said people who don't accept the rulings of the courts "are at war with the Constitution". Yet she is against faghadist marriage and is Pro-life. Sounds to me, she is what she criticizes.

Yup. And while I like her better than all the other Republicans, that doesn't make her acceptable to me. She's just a slightly cleaner piece of shit.

You like her only because she's getting republicans off message. That's exactly why she was fired by the conference. And when it comes to pieces of shit, I guess it takes one to know one.

I don't like her. I like her better than all the other Republicans. She's like a Mitt Romney type. Banking on the hope that the GOP is going to come back around and nominate a moderate not a radical but we see a radical it will be come 2024. I can't wait to hear your candidates in the primaries argue over if the election was rigged and if the insurrection was justified. Can't wait for them to have to defend that.

Anyways, I like what's happening now because she helped create Trump. The GOP is officially the party of Qanon, White Supremists, conspiracy theorists, people who believe the election was rigged. God help us all.

I'm hoping this hurts the GOP in the midterms and next general election.

Only a commie would see an economic nationalist as a radical. The rest of your propaganda is irrelevant.

So all the Republicans who didn't like Trump are commies too?

Can you name one that didn't support Trumps America first policies?

No and who cares really. He's gone. Now America is being put first. You were conned clearly.

Fuck you, inflation, 200,000 illegal aliens flooding the border every month, xiden killing jobs, the ME going to shit and on and on. If you call that putting America first you're fucking crazy.

Since when is the ME the USA?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Ha ha Liz.

God she reminds me of her father. A dick 90% of the time and every once in awhile he/she says/does the right thing to make them seem like they are mavericks.

Well Ms. Chaney, you helped create Donald Trump. Now you have to deal with the consequences.

She proved herself a total hypocrite yesterday. She said people who don't accept the rulings of the courts "are at war with the Constitution". Yet she is against faghadist marriage and is Pro-life. Sounds to me, she is what she criticizes.

Yup. And while I like her better than all the other Republicans, that doesn't make her acceptable to me. She's just a slightly cleaner piece of shit.

You like her only because she's getting republicans off message. That's exactly why she was fired by the conference. And when it comes to pieces of shit, I guess it takes one to know one.

I don't like her. I like her better than all the other Republicans. She's like a Mitt Romney type. Banking on the hope that the GOP is going to come back around and nominate a moderate not a radical but we see a radical it will be come 2024. I can't wait to hear your candidates in the primaries argue over if the election was rigged and if the insurrection was justified. Can't wait for them to have to defend that.

Anyways, I like what's happening now because she helped create Trump. The GOP is officially the party of Qanon, White Supremists, conspiracy theorists, people who believe the election was rigged. God help us all.

Only a commie would see an economic nationalist as a radical. The rest of your propaganda is irrelevant.

No and who cares really. He's gone. Now America is being put first. You were conned clearly.

Fuck you, inflation, 200,000 illegal aliens flooding the border every month, xiden killing jobs, the ME going to shit and on and on. If you call that putting America first you're fucking crazy.

Corporate America says whites are staying home for free unemployment rather than come back to work.

Ha ha Liz.

Corporate America says whites are staying home for free unemployment rather than come back to work.
I'll take any unemployment they don't want...

I'd love to see Cheney replaced by an America first Republican. But I'd love to see all of those idiotic NE and coastal Dems. replaced more. Then again, that's probably hoping for too much considering their low information, lemming like followers.

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

State Senator Anthony Bouchard is a tough, dynamic and most of all—
a proven conservative Republican leader ready to stand up for Wyoming.

I love it.

So is Liz Cheney. Not only is Cheney a proven Republican Leader, she believes in Truth, Justice and the Constitution, something that anyone running on Trump's lies is going to have difficulty overcoming. When you lie from the day you toss your hat into the ring, you deserve to lose.

You fools don't seem to understand, the more you try to destroy Liz Cheney, the stronger she gets, the more money she raises, and the more powerful she becomes. That's the thing about people who stand on the side of truth. It's really hard to destroy them.

So is Liz Cheney. Not only is Cheney a proven Republican Leader, she believes in Truth, Justice and the Constitution, something that anyone running on Trump's lies is going to have difficulty overcoming. When you lie from the day you toss your hat into the ring, you deserve to lose.

You fools don't seem to understand, the more you try to destroy Liz Cheney, the stronger she gets, the more money she raises, and the more powerful she becomes. That's the thing about people who stand on the side of truth. It's really hard to destroy them.
I wager she'll lose her seat. Her constituents don't want truth.

I wager she'll lose her seat. Her constituents don't want truth.

Cheney is already moving towards starting a new Republican Party built on American values and the Constitution, and one where fealty to Donald Trump is not a requirement. If she does that, she will be a powerful force in conservative politics for generations to come.

Remember when Republicans cheated Stacey Abrahms out of a fair election for the job of governor of Florida? Had Abrahms won that election, she would have been far too busy fighting covid19 in her state to have registered the 800,000 voters who helped turn Georgia from a red state to a blue state, and cost the Republicans the Senate.

If Republicans continue to try to destroy Liz Cheney, she's going to take the few honest and decent people left in the Republican Party, and she will leave. And since Republicans are already having problems getting enough votes to maintain power, and are only doing so through gerrymandering and voter suppression, you certainly can't afford to lose another 10% or more of your voters, now can you?

Donald Trump's war on "disloyal" Republicans will end the Republican Party, as surely as Stacey Abrahms loss of the Governorship cost the Republican Party the State of Georgia, and the Senate. Fighting Liz Cheney on the Big Lie, simply highlights to the American people, the basic dishonesty of the Trump Republicans.

The harder the Trump Republicans try to silence her, the bigger and louder her megaphone becomes.

Go Liz!!!!!

Ha ha Liz.

Since when is the ME the USA?

Are you saying things that happen in the ME has NO effect on the US?

Ha ha Liz.

Leave it to an ignorant commie to try to inject race into a conversation where it's irrelevant. Carry on commie.

She Voted for Trump & then for Trump policies 98% off the time, hard core conservative. Guess the Republicans have made there choice to stick with the past.

Your comment is absolute Bullshit.

If any of what you posted was true you would not be here praising this communist bitch.

Cheny will lose her seat and not because someone "destroyed" her ....

She did that to herself.

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

State Senator Anthony Bouchard is a tough, dynamic and most of all—
a proven conservative Republican leader ready to stand up for Wyoming.

I love it.

She's a typical politician, talking out of both sides of her mouth. By he own words she is at war with the Constitution by not accepting the judgement of the courts. She is against faghadist marriage and is pro life. She also took a constitutional oath to represent her constituents and has failed miserably at keeping that oath. Now she'll get the opportunity to lead in the unemployment line.

She Voted for Trump & then for Trump policies 98% off the time, hard core conservative. Guess the Republicans have made there choice to stick with the past.
You don't know if she voted for Trump. You are just parroting the Leftist propaganda from the Fake News MSM.

Cheney voted Republican 94% of the time skipping many key Conservative votes.

And, the 6% she voted against were also key issues like illegal immigration and border security.

Conservative Review gave Liz Cheney an "F" on her voting record.

Liz Cheney is one of yours. You just don't know it because you believe the Fake News MSM.

You don't know if she voted for Trump. You are just parroting the Leftist propaganda from the Fake News MSM.

Cheney voted Republican 94% of the time skipping many key Conservative votes.

And, the 6% she voted against were also key issues like illegal immigration and border security.

Conservative Review gave Liz Cheney an "F" on her voting record.

Liz Cheney is one of yours. You just don't know it because you believe the Fake News MSM.
Of all the republicans who are honest and say trump lost, none of them should be president either. Mitt Romney and Liz chaney are still pieces of shit. So is pence and John McCain. They just aren’t trump nazis.

Forum List

Back