The final solution is mixed race marriages.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
What bullshit. Humans evolved by being separated and adapting to their environments. Remixing everyone would be de-evolving.

What happened to “diversity”? Now the left wants to eradicate ethnic groups.

When you see an interracial couple does it frighten you?
No, why would it?
You do seem frightened. Are you afraid of being "eradicated"?

The data suggests that ALL should be frightened by whitey being “eradicated”.
Why not get out of your FEELZ and tell us how multiculturalism is good for core Americans, show us data. Spare us the good food recipes bullshit please.

Last edited:
Those who have “mixed” origins take a position by default because they have to...Those with a pure bloodline tend to PREFER the bloodline stays pure. This shit isn’t revolutionary
Exactly what are a "mixed bloodline" and a "pure bloodline" in this context? I would think it is especially problematic for Americans to use such language since a vast majority of Americans have a "bloodline" consisting of all kinds of different Europeans.

Most importantly, however, is to ask yourself why on Earth one's lineage would be of any significance whatsoever.

This is just so cringey.
Those who have “mixed” origins take a position by default because they have to...Those with a pure bloodline tend to PREFER the bloodline stays pure. This shit isn’t revolutionary
Exactly what are a "mixed bloodline" and a "pure bloodline" in this context? I would think it is especially problematic for Americans to use such language since a vast majority of Americans have a "bloodline" consisting of all kinds of different Europeans.

Most importantly, however, is to ask yourself why on Earth one's lineage would be of any significance whatsoever.

This is just so cringey.
I don't know what a "pure bloodline" is. I'm not sure such a thing is even possible in America. One example is me, I'm Scots, Irish, Swedish and Comanche Indian and that's on the one side of my family that I'm aware of. I don't know what the make up of my father's side of my DNA was. Americans are mongrels, even American blacks are of very mixed heritage. I've heard African blacks disparage American blacks because of that.

Are you fellas trying to pretend you can’t make the simple distinction between nationality and ethnicity?

I dont know why people object so much to mixed race. It doesnt bother me at all. There are much worse things. Like genetic engineering, and cyborgs etc. I wouldnt mind if all humans were one big mixed race species or race. I dont have this in my brain to hate it. I think maybe someones brain is wired like that that he gets really berserk when he sees it. But there are some evil dynamics in interracial relations just like in mono racial relations, but in interracial relations abuse can be a problem or racist abuse and such and that it is not loving but only about lust. If it is a sacred bond based on love. I dont object at all.

... You have no idea what the subject under discussion is.

Feel free to clarify.
To you! Why?
You said you think I "have no idea what the subject under discussion is." State clearly what you think the subject under discussion is so that we can see if your claim stands up.

The subject matter has morphed into “multiculturalism destroys and divides communities, cities and nations”
All you have to do is show us the data that proves otherwise...NO FEELZ SHIT....DATA!
Simple request...no?

I dont know why people object so much to mixed race. It doesnt bother me at all. There are much worse things. Like genetic engineering, and cyborgs etc. I wouldnt mind if all humans were one big mixed race species or race. I dont have this in my brain to hate it. I think maybe someones brain is wired like that that he gets really berserk when he sees it. But there are some evil dynamics in interracial relations just like in mono racial relations, but in interracial relations abuse can be a problem or racist abuse and such and that it is not loving but only about lust. If it is a sacred bond based on love. I dont object at all.
I am mixed race. I know dozens of mixed race families that are quite happy. Mixed culture families sometimes end in murder.

Feel free to clarify.
To you! Why?
You said you think I "have no idea what the subject under discussion is." State clearly what you think the subject under discussion is so that we can see if your claim stands up.
I don't care what you see.
Then why bother to mention it?

Feel free to clarify.
To you! Why?
I don't care what you see.
Then why bother to mention it?
There is a topic under discussion. You are not part of the discussion.

There is a topic under discussion. ....

The topic of the thread is mixed race marriages, but you seem to want to discuss your misunderstanding of culture and American history. If that is not the case, feel free to clarify.

I am mixed race. I know dozens of mixed race families that are quite happy. Mixed culture families sometimes end in murder.
Depends on what type of culture it is. If it is all english speaking and christian and american like I wouldnt mind if it is one culture in the whole world. If it is fundamentalist radical sharia islam all over the world i wouldnt like it, but basically im not oppossed to one culture in the world.

There is a topic under discussion. ....

The topic of the thread is mixed race marriages, but you seem to want to discuss your misunderstanding of culture and American history. If that is not the case, feel free to clarify.
Not to a barely literate, worthless, waste of air like you.

Don't be shy. It is a discussion board, after all.

And you didn't need that second comma, by the way.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
Actually the deep south has more black white interracial marriages in the entire USA..Like by a lot

The damned Yankees have the least
cause theyre wacist !

And you put "White" down when you fill out the forms. ...

You a mind reader now, HV?
Most "mix raced" people when it get's serious. most of them put white. They all put white. J Lo, Eva Mendes....all the ones who act all ethnic. They put white down

118949662_341683330520333_1598824055383088295_o.jpg

And you put "White" down when you fill out the forms. ...

You a mind reader now, HV?
Most "mix raced" people when it get's serious. most of them put white. They all put white. J Lo, Eva Mendes....all the ones who act all ethnic. They put white down

118949662_341683330520333_1598824055383088295_o.jpg

Your proof of what "most people" do is a wanted poster? Are you kidding, HV? I'm embarrassed for you.

Are you fellas trying to pretend you can’t make the simple distinction between nationality and ethnicity?
No, I do know that nationality is a legal term where as ethnicity is more of a sociological one. However, I do not see why this matters to the context or what I wrote that would indicate I am not aware of the distinction.

[Most "mix raced" people when it get's serious. most of them put white. They all put white. J Lo, Eva Mendes....all the ones who act all ethnic. They put white down
USA is such a retarded country for asking people to "put down their race" - I do not see why or how that would be of relevance and in the very few occasions that it could be interesting, people can just use their eyes.

I am not sure if it is true that mixed race people are more likely to put down "White" because the way the system is designed, putting down Hispanic or Black is incentivised as the "minority quotas" are very lucrative when you are applying for a job or an education. Furthermore, society at large, tend to categorise those of mixed race as whatever minority it is they have in them; Mariah Carey and Alicia Keys are both categorised as "Black" and JLo and Eva Mendes are cateogrised as "Hispanic". Must be a remnant of the "one drop rule" or something.

Forum List

Back