Dems, cut to the chase and show The People the data....prove that diversity and multiculturalism improves the nation for core Americans.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Dems have busted their asses compartmentalizing the citizenry and creating fringe factions to pander to.
They hope good real Americans will believe that expanding these engineered factions will improve the quality of life for those who makeup the heart and soul of the nation...Why not stop screaming "RACIST BIGOT" at anyone who objects and show some data...some examples of other cities, states or nations that are improving the lives of the core people following the 21st century Dem model?
Couldn't the Dems easily drag a good number of people out from under the Republican tent if they did so?

LOL

Diversity LOL! :rofl:

F** K diversity.

Most Americans are mutts; the people you hate may very well be part of your ancestry. 23&Me is a good tool to put your bigotry to rest. Try it out, you might learn more about yourself.

The Dems have busted their asses compartmentalizing the citizenry and creating fringe factions to pander to.
They hope good real Americans will believe that expanding these engineered factions will improve the quality of life for those who makeup the heart and soul of the nation...Why not stop screaming "RACIST BIGOT" at anyone who objects and show some data...some examples of other cities, states or nations that are improving the lives of the core people following the 21st century Dem model?
Couldn't the Dems easily drag a good number of people out from under the Republican tent if they did so?
And by "core Americans" and "good real Americans" you obviously mean "white people." You're nothing but a racist pig. So why not just come out and say it? Say that you hate *******, and kikes, and spics, and chinks, and every other hateful epithet? Just say it!

And by "core Americans" and "good real Americans" you obviously mean "white people." You're nothing but a racist pig. So why not just come out and say it? Say that you hate *******, and kikes, and spics, and chinks, and every other hateful epithet? Just say it!

Because he means Americans who see themselves as Americans first, not whatever the "I'm-so-oppressed" flavor of the day is.
It's asshats like YOU that can't see past ethnicity.

Because he means Americans who see themselves as Americans first, not whatever the "I'm-so-oppressed" flavor of the day is.
What does that even mean? We're all Americans. Everyone should be proud of their heritage, but also proud to be citizens of the United States.

What does that even mean? We're all Americans. Everyone should be proud of their heritage, but also proud to be citizens of the United States.

It means exactly what I said.

This thread isn’t about who I hate.
Do you think you can find the courage to address the premise of the thread?

It means exactly what I said.
So, how can't I see past ethnicity?

Which is what? Your original post seemed to say that some people are "real" Americans and some aren't. Am I wrong about that?

Which is what? Your original post seemed to say that some people are "real" Americans and some aren't. Am I wrong about that?

I think you’re trying to be distracted by a few words that scare you. Let’s try this again.
“Dems, cut to the chase and show The People the data....prove that diversity and multiculturalism improves the nation for core Americans.
Why not stop screaming "RACIST BIGOT" at anyone who objects and show some data...some examples of other cities, states or nations that are improving the lives of the core people following the 21st century Dem model?”

I think you’re trying to be distracted by a few words that scare you. Let’s try this again.
“Dems, cut to the chase and show The People the data....prove that diversity and multiculturalism improves the nation for core Americans.
Why not stop screaming "RACIST BIGOT" at anyone who objects and show some data...some examples of other cities, states or nations that are improving the lives of the core people following the 21st century Dem model?”
I'm not a statistician. I don't have any data. But you know what? This is the internet. I'll bet you could find data somewhere online. But I don't think you're really interested in seeing any data, especially if it doesn't prove what you want it to prove. So yeah, you're a racist pig. Do you deny it?

I'm not a statistician. I don't have any data. But you know what? This is the internet. I'll bet you could find data somewhere online. But I don't think you're really interested in seeing any data, especially if it doesn't prove what you want it to prove. So yeah, you're a racist pig. Do you deny it?

You can’t get me to derail my own thread by screaming “RACIST” at the sky...sorry bud.
I’m guessing you can’t show us how the lives of real Americans are improved by diversity and multiculturalism?

You can’t get me to derail my own thread by screaming “RACIST” at the sky...sorry bud.
I’m guessing you can’t show us how the lives of real Americans are improved by diversity and multiculturalism?
Gee, I don't know. I have Latino neighbors and they're nice people. Is that what you mean?

Gee, I don't know. I have Latino neighbors and they're nice people. Is that what you mean?

Yeah, we’re not really interested in a “I know this one guy” type of story. We like to talk in general terms.
Show us a community, city or state turned ‘dark’ that has improved for the natives.
Look, the Dems want us all to believe we benefit as their factions grow....SHOW US!

Yeah, we’re not really interested in a “I know this one guy” type of story. We like to talk in general terms.
Show us a community, city or state turned ‘dark’ that has improved for the natives.
Look, the Dems want us all to believe we benefit as their factions grow....SHOW US!
Honestly, I don't know what you want, and I seriously doubt that anything I could possibly present would satisfy you, so... fuck off. (Not much of an argument, I admit, but you're not much of an opponent.)

Honestly, I don't know what you want, and I seriously doubt that anything I could possibly present would satisfy you, so... fuck off. (Not much of an argument, I admit, but you're not much of an opponent.)

WOW...am I requesting that you complete an impossible task?
Come on man...this should be simple shit. Stop trying so hard to create a FEELZ based “arguement”.....Kill us with data.

Forum List

Back