The final solution is mixed race marriages.

Those who have “mixed” origins take a position by default because they have to...Those with a pure bloodline tend to PREFER the bloodline stays pure. This shit isn’t revolutionary
Exactly what are a "mixed bloodline" and a "pure bloodline" in this context? I would think it is especially problematic for Americans to use such language since a vast majority of Americans have a "bloodline" consisting of all kinds of different Europeans.

Most importantly, however, is to ask yourself why on Earth one's lineage would be of any significance whatsoever.

This is just so cringey.
I don't know what a "pure bloodline" is. I'm not sure such a thing is even possible in America. One example is me, I'm Scots, Irish, Swedish and Comanche Indian and that's on the one side of my family that I'm aware of. I don't know what the make up of my father's side of my DNA was. Americans are mongrels, even American blacks are of very mixed heritage. I've heard African blacks disparage American blacks because of that.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
Why is it then that Ashkenzi Jews, who are very inbred, are the most intelligent people on the planet? Where do you get this shit?
Because of their very complex religion, Jews have been selectively breading themselves for intelligence since before the birth of Christ. The various pogroms that killed off the ones who were overly trusting helped the process along.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
What bullshit. Humans evolved by being separated and adapting to their environments. Remixing everyone would be de-evolving.

What happened to “diversity”? Now the left wants to eradicate ethnic groups.

When you see an interracial couple does it frighten you?
No, why would it?
You do seem frightened. Are you afraid of being "eradicated"?

And multiculturalism failed even here.
And the alternative is?
No multiculturalism. It worked for us for over 200 years. Everyone that came here became American. There were many who did not and went home.
Then how do you stop multiculturalism in America. Most of the US is already multicultural. Minorities are close to being the majority now and will be the majority within 20 years.
The same way we always did it. Everyone was forced to become American. There was no accommodation given to other cultures or ethnicities. It's not a mystery. We did it for a couple of hundred years.

Every country was strong and powerful until it became multicultural. Multiculturalism made Rome weak enough to be overcome. Us too.

... Everyone that came here became American. ....

You may not understand what that means or how it takes place. What is your imagination about it?
I did not mistake you for a knowledgeable or intelligent person.
Fantastic. Now, what is it you imagine about "became American"? Did you ever bother to think about it?
You haven't. I can tell. You have no idea what the subject under discussion is.

Every country was strong and powerful until it became multicultural. Multiculturalism made Rome weak enough to be overcome. Us too.
The US has been a land of many peoples, cultures, and languages since before we were an independent nation. The Roman Empire, throughout its long history, was the same.

And multiculturalism failed even here.
And the alternative is?
No multiculturalism. It worked for us for over 200 years. Everyone that came here became American. There were many who did not and went home.
Then how do you stop multiculturalism in America. Most of the US is already multicultural. Minorities are close to being the majority now and will be the majority within 20 years.

What does current data tell us about what the US will be like when minorities are the majority?

Forum List

Back