The fight for the presidency in 2020 will be a total battle.

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.
Congrats on your English-as-a-second-language degree.

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.
Hablas Espanol?

I'll never get over the fact that these people would think I care what the enemy of my country thinks of me. It just doesn't register even. I don't like these people, respect these people and care little about their hate routine except that it has become part of the political party and politics in my country and it has to be gotten rid of like some plague. It will happen and when it is done and these ugly government hating bigots are gone. I will spend my time and money to put together a conservative party that is built on truth, caring for all of this country and will work with the other side of the isle. But this hate group they call a party has to go.
There will be a place for the conservative voice, I pledge my time and money to achieve that. It just won't be called the Republican party, in 2019 the name has been poisoned.

I'll never get over the fact that these people would think I care what the enemy of my country thinks of me. It just doesn't register even. I don't like these people, respect these people and care little about their hate routine except that it has become part of the political party and politics in my country and it has to be gotten rid of like some plague. It will happen and when it is done and these ugly government hating bigots are gone. I will spend my time and money to put together a conservative party that is built on truth, caring for all of this country and will work with the other side of the isle. But this hate group they call a party has to go.
There will be a place for the conservative voice, I pledge my time and money to achieve that. It just won't be called the Republican party, in 2019 the name has been poisoned.
20190626_103835.jpg

Still no link cupcake?

Proof right there that one should never drunk post.

Still no link cupcake?
Fine. Ill give you one:
3846-ceea49973d5f74e15776242322f27330.jpg

Who fires the first shot?

This "battle" will be short lived and bloody.

I don't think you are prepared.
There is no way I meant, killing anyone . But you will kill me anyway is that right.
"Battle" in quotations.

Aren't all of the references to war like target, battle, etc. meant to incite people to harm others?

Why would I want to kill you?

Lol.

When the liberal traitors lose in 2020, I predict our favorite senile old coot, JBander, will run outside from his nursing home, trailing pieces of medical equipment behind him, just so he can yell and scream at any passing cloud his poor, feeble mind thinks is vaguely shaped like Trump. Probably screaming, "SMALL HANDS! SMALL HANDS! SMALL HANDS!" because of his sadomasochistic attraction to other men's hands.

What a vessel of failed humanity JBander is, that after a 3/4 century life, he never learned how to behave like a mature, civilized human being.

LOL, did you and Bill Krystal put up Evan McMullin in 2016? How did that turn out?
Here are the other Never-Trumpers that you can bond with: https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...rump-republicans-democrats-2020-donald-trump/

The GOP is now a populist party, not a globalist/establishment party. If you don't like populism, go be a democrat.
Trump saved the Judiciary, including the USSC, no thanks to the Never-Trumpers.
If you find any other "conservatives" who don't like the new improved GOP, you're all too stupid to govern. Good luck in the primaries <g>

]yup from a hundred sources, how about the the 24 sexual assaults, no big deal right? The man is scum, and people who support that are scum also.

We know he’s scum. Nobody denies it. He was still a thousand times better candidate than the worthless waste of flesh and oxygen your side ran as a Presidential candidate in 2016.

]yup from a hundred sources, how about the the 24 sexual assaults, no big deal right? The man is scum, and people who support that are scum also.

We know he’s scum. Nobody denies it. He was still a thousand times better candidate than the worthless waste of flesh and oxygen your side ran as a Presidential candidate in 2016.
"None perfect no not one". All fall short of the glory of God. We are sinners, and therefore we must be diligent in realizing that the only way back to the Father is through Christ Jesus for whom died on the cross for our sins. Yes it is a situation where many times the scales have to be recalibrated and balanced here and there, and it was definitely that time in 2016. The left had gone way to far over the edge, and something had to try and bring them back to center again.

Trump is that someone, and he is that something they hate even as he drags them screaming and whaling all the way back to their senses.

"None perfect no not one". All fall short of the glory of God. We are sinners, and therefore we must be diligent in realizing that the only way back to the Father is through Christ Jesus for whom died on the cross for our sins. Yes it is a situation where many times the scales have to be recalibrated and balanced here and there, and it was definitely that time in 2016. The left had gone way to far over the edge, and something had to try and bring them back to center again.

Trump is that someone, and he is that something they hate even as he drags them screaming and whaling all the way back to their senses.
Love the insanity of correlating scum bags with Christianity and waving the flag. You can't elect the devil and say your a Christian. It's funny and entertaining.

it seem they found a solution to a opinion they don't like. Just pull the persons comments out if they rattle their meter.

Love the insanity of correlating scum bags with Christianity and waving the flag. You can't elect the devil and say your a Christian. It's funny and entertaining.
You speaking as if scumbags only exist on one side of the isle. Very laughable.

Each group or party's base has their own favorite so called scumbag politician's they root for, and acting as if they don't exist everywhere is well being highly biased and/or disengenious at best. TDS is a real thing ya know.

You speaking as if scumbags only exist on one side of the isle. Very laughable.

Each group or party's base has their own favorite so called scumbag politician's they root for, and acting as if they don't exist everywhere is well being highly biased and/or disengenious at best. TDS is a real thing ya know.
Funny, try as you may there is no one in politics close the your pile of shit Scum bag. Not even a close second. Give us your best shot and something that can be backed up.

Trump won the democrat debate, he went from 10 points down to Biden to 5 points up over Harris.
Vegas also has Trump as the prohibitive favorite for 2020, a 4:1 favorite. Place your bets:
Donald Trump EVEN
Kamala Harris +450
Joe Biden +600
Elizabeth Warren +800

Trump won the democrat debate, he went from 10 points down to Biden to 5 points up over Harris.
Vegas also has Trump as the prohibitive favorite for 2020, a 4:1 favorite. Place your bets:
Donald Trump EVEN
Kamala Harris +450
Joe Biden +600
Elizabeth Warren +800
Trump wins any time he is not the focus of the news cycle.

His problem is that he always wants to be the center of attention.

Forum List

Back