I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

The Netherlands is wearing orange

They must support Trump

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'
Devastating news! :CryingCow:

The Netherlands is wearing orange

They must support Trump
They represent the USA and trump is the current president.

I fail to understand why these concepts are so hard to understand. you and others seem to perfectly understand the idea of the office vs the person in almost any situation that Trump acts like an ass. Why is the other direction so difficult.

BULLSHIT goal. Bad call by the referee who should have known better after watching the replay. The Dutch player was merely trying to kick the ball.

If the traitors win by 1 point, it won't be legit.

hahahahhahahahah
they can only score on P kicks--and these are not even P kick penalties

GO NETHERLANDS!!

once again, you put the man before the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
they shouldn't even be there after the very bad calls in the Spain game

I fail to understand why these concepts are so hard to understand. you and others seem to perfectly understand the idea of the office vs the person in almost any situation that Trump acts like an ass. Why is the other direction so difficult.
You're just as much of a traitor as the players. You represent yourself just like they do.

Most boring sport on the planet.

They should split the field in half and make the goals twice as big.
lol.

Soccer is the most watched sport on the planet. Apparently not all that boring. It is just the USA that is not very fond of soccer because we have our own thing as we Americans are fond of bucking the world norms.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Good for them! Why should one respect a man who warrants no respect?

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Good for you. I'm sure they're crushed.

You're just as much of a traitor as the players. You represent yourself just like they do.
Uh huh.

Did you even comprehend what I wrote? Unlikely?

GO NETHERLANDS!!

How weird...you’re telling me that some rug munching degenerate whore hates President Trump?

Forum List

Back