The fight for the presidency in 2020 will be a total battle.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.

The OP is one of those rare and true display of disgusting hatred that most people hide most of the time.

I still find it rather amazing that so many seem to think that despising and hating virtually half the country is any way to effectively live let alone win politically.

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.
You are babbling. Use a fact or two.

Care to relive the glorious 2016 election, with the MSM, Never-Trumpers, Unstoppable Hillary Clinton, women, minorities, polls, everyone seemingly against Trump....
There was no way Trump could win, no way to 270 EC votes, H had a 95% probability of winning. Trump had no organization, no money, nothing to compete against Hillary's well-oiled political machine......so what happened next........

If tRump angers Putin it's all over for him.

You people are incorrigibly ignorant suckers.

No offense. :10:
Us? You mean the ones who weren't influenced by silly Russian propaganda?

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
Trump could rape a 13 year old and BK would blame the kid

No, I would blame your media for making up the story in the first place.

If tRump angers Putin it's all over for him.

You people are incorrigibly ignorant suckers.

No offense. :10:
Us? You mean the ones who weren't influenced by silly Russian propaganda?

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
Trump could rape a 13 year old and BK would blame the kid

No, I would blame your media for making up the story in the first place.
False news? lol lol How come every time your trump filth is accused it's always false news ?? Can it be you're really not bright enough to see the filth in trumps heart?

Forum List

Back