The fight for the presidency in 2020 will be a total battle.

If tRump angers Putin it's all over for him.

You people are incorrigibly ignorant suckers.

No offense. :10:
Us? You mean the ones who weren't influenced by silly Russian propaganda?

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
Trump could rape a 13 year old and BK would blame the kid
Your comment is out of line with USMB rules. Just so you know.
Thanks for the warning

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
China ,,Can you hear us ? The scum in our WH still welcomes Putins help Nice side you picked BK
Are you crazy, China and Russia are tight. We are the ones who have been fooled, because we THOUGHT that the world wanted us to lead it. It wants us out of it's business other than what they can use us or scam us out of. We have been patting ourselves on the back thinking that we are the world leader for way to long now, and it's time we took a second look see at this way of thinking.
Don't you think we're pushing Russia and China closer ?

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.
Who fires the first shot?

This "battle" will be short lived and bloody.

I don't think you are prepared.
Like the south thought felt so many years ago?

Without Mexico interfering in generations of elections the Democrats wouldn’t even be polling right now in blue states.

Drop your racist hysteria on Russia and own up to the treason that your party has perpetrated on the country for decades retard.

F3A1AE64-C5C0-49EE-8730-CC76FB787381.jpeg
Because the unmistakable is obvious.
Then how do you manage to screw it up. Every. Single. Time?

Feel free to provide examples.
25 women accusing him of molesting them aren't enough for a patriot like you?? Cheating on not one ,not two , but three wives isn't enough for you?
Stop being intolerant and hateful
We have to accept others life styles

Isnt that in one of your progressive nazi college pamphlets ?
We are the champions of the world Too bad republicans

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
No, yours.

My vote for 2016 was decided in November 2012. My vote for 2020 is likewise secured.

My vote was decided in 1968.

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
China ,,Can you hear us ? The scum in our WH still welcomes Putins help Nice side you picked BK
Are you crazy, China and Russia are tight. We are the ones who have been fooled, because we THOUGHT that the world wanted us to lead it. It wants us out of it's business other than what they can use us or scam us out of. We have been patting ourselves on the back thinking that we are the world leader for way to long now, and it's time we took a second look see at this way of thinking.
Don't you think we're pushing Russia and China closer ?
They're communist the both of them, and if anything we are the stranger among them. Yes, China loves what we have done for them, but never will they agree with our form of government, governing or other. It's all just business with these people, and nothing more.

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.

You are the south in terms of resources and ideology, moron.

A bunch of racist retards who can’t breathe without the billionaires telling you how.

A bunch of racist retards who can’t breathe without the billionaires telling you how.
And what's your king Trump???

Such stunning eloquence. Allow me a shot at translation . . .

Ugga Bugga! Orange Bad! No let orange people speak! Let them speak, ugh! We lose!

Last edited:

Billionaires?? Where do you think the financial capital of the world is?? NY dumkoff

Billionaires?? Where do you think the financial capital of the world is?? NY dumkoff
You mean where your media is headquartered?

You mean the lying media ??? lol lol

And what's your king Trump???
Trump does what we want him to do more than any other politician we have right now.

In a normal country Trump would have never had the chance to be the nominee because all of his best positions would be common sense in every state, county, city and neighborhood.

You mean the lying media ??? lol lol
When did I say that the media doesn’t lie?

New York is shit state that is only respected at all because California is a landfill.

You really believe 25 and more women and almost all media and most foreign countries are ALL lying about your scumbag in the WH ?? Really?

I agree, I expect those not in power to become violent. I also expect an assassination attempt on the President.

I agree, I expect those not in power to become violent. I also expect an assassination attempt on the President.
Hopefully successful,, I know I know that makes me a bad guy But this POS deserves it Hopefully he's standing next to McConnell

Forum List

Back