The Fifth National Climate Assessment has been released

See how stupid Abu Afak is who call it all fake news when the data from NOAA, BOM, JMA, University of Colorado, EMDAT, IUCN, Nature.

Pathetic!
WTF are you talking about WTFUWT little mod Clown?
I use NOAA and NASA extensively and they all know/elaborate there IS AGW.
Unlike you loonies and your Conspiracy theories.
`

You're not going to get through to Crick, he is an AGW acolyte.

I know he won't just want to expose him to the public that he is running on his cultist ideology and ignoring the data and the science.

EDITED: I forgot to include this which is all of the proxies from Marcotts paper as you can see no uptick at all, LOL:

1700024432794.png

Last edited:
I know he won't just want to expose him to the public that he is running on his cultist ideology and ignoring the data and the science.

EDITED: I forgot to include this which is all of the proxies from Marcotts paper as you can see no uptick at all, LOL:

View attachment 858829
and here is what Marcott Said Most Recently for the Fifth or Sizth Time.
So you are knowingly LYING hoping I'm not around.

Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate​

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.
That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".

[......]
Nature
Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`

Forum List

Back