The feds should be completely replaced

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Democrats hold anti-American values of restriction of freedoms and federalism, they are pulling America back into the slavery of Eurocentrism. They are connected with the crimes of Rooseveltism-Stalinism

The Trumpists are scammers who replaced the real Republicans, destroyed the Monroe Doctrine and sold America to Berlin.
In addition, they are connected with Wagner's terrorism.

Both parties must be eliminated and put on trial for betraying America and Freedom.

As I keep pointing out, there's an avalanche of butthurt sore-loser threads coming from the Trump cult losers today.

The cause is obvious. Biden whupped their rumps hard on the debt ceiling thing. They were promised that the Republican congress would gloriously triumph in the name of communism and destroy the American economy. That didn't come to pass, so the America-haters here are sad and angry.

As I keep pointing out, there's an avalanche of butthurt sore-loser threads coming from the Trump cult losers today.

The cause is obvious. Biden whupped their rumps hard on the debt ceiling thing. They were promised that the Republican congress would gloriously triumph in the name of communism and destroy the American economy. That didn't come to pass, so the America-haters here are sad and angry.
ru pol aint an American....

No.

I don't believe the GOP can be that stupid and push overs for as long as they have been.

The DNC owns the GOP.

The Democrats hold anti-American values of restriction of freedoms and federalism, they are pulling America back into the slavery of Eurocentrism. They are connected with the crimes of Rooseveltism-Stalinism

The Trumpists are scammers who replaced the real Republicans, destroyed the Monroe Doctrine and sold America to Berlin.
In addition, they are connected with Wagner's terrorism.

Both parties must be eliminated and put on trial for betraying America and Freedom.
You think weird shit man. Every single thing from you is fucking weird. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back