In the RF blocked all sites that describe the appearance of Marilyn Monroe

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Apparently, the blocking is at the level of Internet nodes of providers, unofficially. Answers come about technical problems, but there are no official prohibitions. Similarly, all sites are blocked for political reasons. Including this one.

The index-preview of google, for example, says, "Merlin Monroe was very sad about her short X-shaped legs and bulldog jaw." When I try to open the site, I get the response "Connection timed out...an error occurred while connecting to www.site.com."

And not a single site with an analysis of Monroe's apearence opens.

This is not joke.

Apparently, the blocking is at the level of Internet nodes of providers, unofficially. Answers come about technical problems, but there are no official prohibitions. Similarly, all sites are blocked for political reasons. Including this one.

The index-preview of google, for example, says, "Merlin Monroe was very sad about her short X-shaped legs and bulldog jaw." When I try to open the site, I get the response "Connection timed out...an error occurred while connecting to www.site.com."

This is not joke.
You mean somebody is going to take out this post of me describing her as a bleach blond actress and former Playboy model with a great body and large tits?

• Banned
You mean somebody is going to take out this post of me describing her as a bleach blond actress and former Playboy model with a great body and large tits?
Don't know. Usually she was not described as a "
bleach blond actress
", it was about her shortcomings, which she hid with ridiculous poses, open mouth, a lot of makeup and so on. Apparently this is the issue.

This is not joke.
might have something to do with that rat bastard kennedy running for prez and his old man murdering the girl

we need a kennedy like a big god damned hole in our heads

This is not joke.

Merlin Monroe? That might be the problem.

Forum List

Back