The FBI Should Release the Trump-Raid Warrant

You’re just pissy and butthurt because you know he’s right lol
Right about what? The FBI/DOJ conducted a political hit on a former president?

There will be payback and I don't want to hear a goddamn word out of you when it happens.

Fucking Dems can't control themselves, then the dog-shit GOP takes it to the next level.

This country is toast.

Right about what? The FBI/DOJ conducted a political hit on a former president?

There will be payback and I don't want to hear a goddamn word out of you when it happens.

Fucking Dems can't control themselves, then the dog-shit GOP takes it to the next level.

This country is toast.
It was a warrant signed off on by a judge. Legal.

I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?
No law that I know know preventing Trump from releasing it but he won't.

Because the president has the unilateral power to declassify anything. We haven't heard anything because the judge peobably entered a gag order.

Now, go ahead and pretend this is not the most banana republic action our shitty government has ever committed.
That weak defense would imply he did it while he was president. Not now.

It's not a question that it needs released given the increased division the raid is causing. Anyone who is not in favor of it being made public is doing so for purely partisan reasons.

So the FBI should take into account political fallout before they act? Anyone who thinks so is doing so for purely partisan reasons.

Obviously. And he made them declassified at that point.

I have to say that this is blatant hypocrisy by the way. Hillary using a private server was the mother of all scandals apparently, but Trump obviously gets a pass for mishandling classified material.
When did the FBI raid HRC“s house in the middle of the night?

Obviously. And he made them declassified at that point.

I have to say that this is blatant hypocrisy by the way. Hillary using a private server was the mother of all scandals apparently, but Trump obviously gets a pass for mishandling classified material.
So one had declassified info and the other had classified info, correct?

Forum List

Back