The FBI Should Release the Trump-Raid Warrant

No actually that makes no sense what so ever. You're saying you realize there is essentially no information contained in a federal search warrant (the one that's given to the person that's served the warrant) that is of any use to anyone and also saying there's some hint of guilt because someone doesn't release a copy of the warrant they were served?

Nope. not what I'm saying at all.

I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?
once they lied to the FISA court they lost all credibility showing the warrant is useless, watch for planted evidence that's what corruption does.

I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?
I am curious as to how the FBI can justify blocking Trumps legal representatives from being on hand. And how any court in the land will accept evidence gained under such circumstances. Unless the democrats manage to co-opt the rules of law and the Chinese or Soros haven't yet corrupted everything yet.

There is a statement by a former Trump staffer who states that all of the documents that Trump had were declassified by him before he left the White House, and that the bureaucracy slow walked the paper work.....as they did with so much of what he was trying to do in office...

Former Pentagon Chief of Staff Kash Patel alleges the documents Trump has are all declassified, and the paperwork was slow walked. The Deep State slow walked every policy Trump tried to enact, so Patel’s version of events seems plausible.
---

The word “illegal” is also ridiculous, and the lengthy explanation makes it sound like Barack Obama did not leave with 30 million documents. The National Archives do not have a single digital upload from that stash as of today. When will his residence get raided? It won’t be under a Democrat or a Republican president, and everyone knows it. That is why a majority of voters see the Mar-a-Lago raid for the political theater it was.

There is a statement by a former Trump staffer who states that all of the documents that Trump had were declassified by him before he left the White House, and that the bureaucracy slow walked the paper work.....as they did with so much of what he was trying to do in office...

Former Pentagon Chief of Staff Kash Patel alleges the documents Trump has are all declassified, and the paperwork was slow walked. The Deep State slow walked every policy Trump tried to enact, so Patel’s version of events seems plausible.
---

The word “illegal” is also ridiculous, and the lengthy explanation makes it sound like Barack Obama did not leave with 30 million documents. The National Archives do not have a single digital upload from that stash as of today. When will his residence get raided? It won’t be under a Democrat or a Republican president, and everyone knows it. That is why a majority of voters see the Mar-a-Lago raid for the political theater it was.

Cowboys Wrangling a Sacred-Cow Constitution

That was the delaying-action procedure that caused Marbury to sue Madison. SCROTUS, after taking everything else in government under its control, ruled that it was none of their business. Typical of those snarky snakes, and they've been that way ever since.

FZ7swT4XkAAjhmO

New Topics

Forum List

Back