The FBI Should Release the Trump-Raid Warrant

Again, you don't think a heads-up from Garland or Wray (the President's Directors of the DOJ & FBI) to Biden that they were about to perpetrate something that has never been done in US history, go after the President's political opponent
For what purpose???

What exactly does Biden's aproval do for a legitimate investigation except tainting it? Does the FBI and the Courts not know the law? Is citizen Trump above the law?

I agree and that's why they need to make the warrant public.
Not that I don't want to see it public, but is that consistent with DOJ's general policy to conduct investigations in private and not devulge deregatory info untill the department is ready to bring charges?

If Trump (the subject) wanted it released he would have, but he doesn't, so it seems DOJ ought to stick to it's policy and not try to play to the public the way Comey has.

Last edited:
For what purpose???

What exactly does Biden's aproval do for a legitimate investigation except tainting it? Does the FBI and the Courts not know the law? Is citizen Trump above the law?

It's not about approval. Biden is the POTUS and thus their boss. It's a curtesy call that has to be made.

If I were President and the FBI and DOJ were about to do a night time raid on my predecessor's house and I didnt get a phone call to let me know it was happening before it happened, I'd be having a very one sided conversation with my FBI director and Sec of Justice.

To prove it was a witch hunt
It's apparent to those with functioning brains that it's been a 6 year witch hunt.

Broadcasting/amplifying the lunatic smears of desperate Democrats is not something a good lawyer would suggest.

Umm to refute and challenge it publicly.

Isn't that what you would do if you really felt wrongly prosecuted?
Why would Trump or any good counsel wish to broadcast/amplify false allegations motivated by a SIX YEAR witch hunt?

Those with functioning brains are aware of what's happening, and don't need the reassurance.

And deranged Democrats are beyond the reach of reason, as they've demonstrated for the past six years.

LMK if you have any more questions. :)

I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?
The lawyer doesn't have the warrant.

The DoJ had to convince a federal judge there was reason to believe evidence of Trump having committed a crime was present at Mar-a-Lago. So, yes, they had probable cause to do the search.
You don't know that. The FBI lied to get a warrant on Trump before. Why wouldn't they do it now. They got away with an illegal warrant the last time.

I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?

Perhaps Trump and his lawyers think it's better not to be released

It is amazing tbe President of the United States has not stepped forward to explain why the historic, unprecedented raid of a President's home - his former / current / future political opponent was conducted by his DOJ & FBI...

....WITHOUT HIS PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL.
Lol why the fuck would they warn him ahead of time? This isn’t some courtesy given to criminals in general. Obviously it’s because they wouldn’t want him to destroy evidence.

The National Archives made several attempts to get Trump to return the documents. So your whole "should have been handled by lawyers" gambit fails.

And the information is classified for the security of our country. Do you really want someone as stupid, untrustworthy, and corrupt as Trump to declassify our nation's secrets? This is the guy who revealed classified information to the Russians.
How does the National Archives know the docs are classified and which docs Trump has, if they're... classified??...lol

They don't have the warrant...lol

The point I'm making is that they could be demanding that everyone see the warrant, but they're not, because they want to make out it's all some conspiracy.

They love doing this "oh, this thing shows this....." other say "no it doesn't."

As long as it's not released, they can say whatever lies they like about it.

Lol why the fuck would they warn him ahead of time?
Because it blew up I'm his face and he is blamed for it.

Biden sat in on Obama coup meetings, he was part of the whole thing, so it makes no sense to separate from it now.

So snowflakes are claiming Biden is not briefed by his agency directors or staff, has no control of his agencies and staff, & has no idea what is going on in his administration.

With his massive dementia and dain bramage, it is relatively believable.

Forum List

Back