The FBI Should Release the Trump-Raid Warrant

The National Archives made several attempts to get Trump to return the documents. So your whole "should have been handled by lawyers" gambit fails.

And the information is classified for the security of our country. Do you really want someone as stupid, untrustworthy, and corrupt as Trump to declassify our nation's secrets? This is the guy who revealed classified information to the Russians.

If they did all this over some generic classified documents I will join the Trumpers marching down the Mall with torches and pitchforks.

It better be something of true national security implications.

If they did all this over some generic classified documents I will join the Trumpers marching down the Mall with torches and pitchforks.

It better be something of true national security implications.
It won't matter. The tard herd is going to be gaslighted long before the truth comes out. Q-tard Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho, Running Man Josh Hawley, pedophile enabler Gym Jordan, child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and all their alt-right media propagandists will have the tard herd believing Back Seat Driver Donald Trump is being persecuted by lizard aliens from the planet Soros.

It won't matter. The tard herd is going to be gaslighted long before the truth comes out. Q-tard Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho, Running Man Josh Hawley, pedophile enabler Gym Jordan, and all their alt-right media propagandists will have the tard herd believing Back Seat Driver Donald Trump is being persecuted by lizards from the planet Soros.
You just aptly described current reality!
Was that by mistake?

It won't matter. The tard herd is going to be gaslighted long before the truth comes out. Q-tard Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho, Running Man Josh Hawley, pedophile enabler Gym Jordan, child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and all their alt-right media propagandists will have the tard herd believing Back Seat Driver Donald Trump is being persecuted by lizard aliens from the planet Soros.

It matters to me.

Why would Trump or his counsel wish to broadcast/amplify false allegations motivated by a SIX YEAR witch hunt?
Umm to refute and challenge it publicly.

Isn't that what you would do if you really felt wrongly prosecuted?

That is true but it was offered as backing for the raid because the other poster considers it evidence of Trumps ongoing misdoings and justification for the FBI raid.
Nope. You brought it up as an example of failed investigations of Trump. I pointed out Repubs on the FEC blocked the investigation.

It is amazing tbe President of the United States has not stepped forward to explain why the historic, unprecedented raid of a President's home - his former / current / future political opponent was conducted by his DOJ & FBI...
WTF?

It's none of Joe's bussiness.

His job is to assign competent people to lead DOJ, not steer investigations into his political opposition and make public comments about ongoing matters.

You might. But lots of reasonable people might not wish to assist their political opponents in the dissemination of bogus claims about themselves.
Actually most reasonable people would not disclose the reasons why they are investigated....when they know investigation is legit.

WTF?

It's none of Joe's bussiness.

His job is to assign competent people to lead DOJ, not steer investigations into his political opposition and make public comments about ongoing matters.
Correct. After Trump (and Billy the Bagman) corrupting the DoJ they have forgotten how it's supposed to work.

How sad of this failed Biden administration. They turned a clerical matter into a national disgrace. November can't come soon enough. Funny how this comes right after Trump backed candidates trounced the establishment RINOs in many states. Pathetic.
Now Is the Time to Put Up or Shut Up

What will happen if the Bidenistas make Trump do the perp walk? Would that make his supporters try to overthrow the government? Will the Demos back down because they are afraid of that reaction? Or do they believe, despite claiming that January 6 was an "insurrection," that there will be no reaction except a lot of blustery talk and weakling outrage?

Nope. You brought it up as an example of failed investigations of Trump. I pointed out Repubs on the FEC blocked the investigation.
A typical lib ruse is to offer a statement and when defeated say that they never offered the statement
You have now done that twice in this thread alone

I imagine they will in the coming days. Is there some reason that Trump's lawyer can't make it public now? I'm obviously not an attorney, so I don't know what laws are governing that, but it would clear up a lot. Of course, if it's likely revealed that the FBI had probable and just cause to do this search will it even matter to the Trump supporters?
when you spend 4 years falsely accusing a man of all kinds of nonsense and bullshit, its kinda hard for his supporters to believe anything you say or do now!!!

Forum List

Back