The FBI Reopening A Looksie Isn't Going To Change Minds: It's The Same Allegations..Der..

Ok, I thought you were poor, but my post is good regardless. I re-read your post. If you're not poor, then what you are is looney tunes. Even if you're ignoring all the dirt that is coming up for your candidate, what it means is she can't take office. Second, if you're not poor, then your insurance premiums were jacked up.

Who says because I'm not on welfare and not on food stamps that I'm not poor? The worst demographic economically in this country is the person like me who just barely doesn't qualify for those programs. I am the working poor. The vast majority of what used to be called 'the middle class'. You may remember "the middle class"?

Single payer or its equivalent will cure a 1,000 ills...from relieving small businesses & large, to spurring the economy. The only ones who will hate it are the people making bank on making and keeping people sick, charging 10,000% markups at hospitals and causing most of our nation's bankruptcies from common medical misfortunes that every family will face at one time or another.

Hillary is the only one of the two candidates who will force single payer on the country...with caddy opt-outs for those wanting their own premium private healthcare. And I'll clue you in on a little secret. The GOP knows the economic situation mandates single payer...we cannot afford to go on the way we have even five more years. So, they're probably more than a little happy to have Hillary "force" it upon them and "reluctantly" agree so they don't have to face the heat from their sugar daddy healthcare lobbiests & strongmen. They can point the finger of "blame" at Hillary and the dems. But they want it as bad as the dems do. They're just way too backed in a corner to be able to admit it.

I see that Colorado and California are jumping on my idea of adding taxes to tobacco (also I urged booze & sugared products, sundries) to provide healthcare for the poor in their borders. Smart move. They're already stuffing the idea down the nation's reluctant throat. A small co-pay at regular checkups to discourage hypochondriacs, and pay for base costs and you've got a program that will work and that will pay for itself.

Last edited:
So all the pomp and glee coming from Trump's camp is like beating a dead horse. No votes will be changed by re-digging up old claims that people already forgave Hillary for who are already planning on voting for her (polling says she wins the electoral college).

In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if this was the Clinton camp's idea. Making the Trump camp look even more desperate...gleaning just a few more votes from the independents that Groper-Trump might have actually tenuously still been holding onto.

Be careful what you celebrate.

Trump thanked Anthony Weiner the same way he thanked Vladimir Putin and asked him to continue hacking US government computers. Desperation leads to a lot of weird behavior. Trump is losing his shit.

Ok, I thought you were poor, but my post is good regardless. I re-read your post. If you're not poor, then what you are is looney tunes. Even if you're ignoring all the dirt that is coming up for your candidate, what it means is she can't take office. Second, if you're not poor, then your insurance premiums were jacked up.

Who says because I'm not on welfare and not on food stamps that I'm not poor? The worst demographic economically in this country is the person like me who just barely doesn't qualify for those programs. I am the working poor. The vast majority of what used to be called 'the middle class'. You may remember "the middle class"?

Single payer or its equivalent will cure a 1,000 ills...from relieving small businesses & large, to spurring the economy. The only ones who will hate it are the people making bank on making and keeping people sick, charging 10,000% markups at hospitals and causing most of our nation's bankruptcies from common medical misfortunes that every family will face at one time or another.

Hillary is the only one of the two candidates who will force single payer on the country...with caddy opt-outs for those wanting their own premium private healthcare. And I'll clue you in on a little secret. The GOP knows the economic situation mandates single payer...we cannot afford to go on the way we have even five more years. So, they're probably more than a little happy to have Hillary "force" it upon them and "reluctantly" agree so they don't have to face the heat from their sugar daddy healthcare lobbiests & strongmen. They can point the finger of "blame" at Hillary and the dems. But they want it as bad as the dems do. They're just way too backed in a corner to be able to admit it.
The question is...WHY are you poor?
No education?
Career gone sour?
Poor health?

Hillary and friends of the Clinton Foundation do not have to worry about healthcare. They have private doctors and the best care available to them. They're in a private exclusive club where it's not just money or name that gets you in. You have to have made a name for yourself and have friends who are already in the inside. You have to say the right "liberal" things. Once inside, they take care of each other. If you need some regulations loosened, competition blocked or eliminated or your children to get cushy jobs, then tehy help get it for you for a price. These people are the ones I call your liberal masters. They control the media, government and other fields. Most of all, they do not care what the regular people get. They have no idea nor care about the problems that you face. It's all lip service.

So complaining about higher rates and lower benefits will not be heard. You can complain, but it is what it is. Don't bother me. I've got the greatest health plan in the world.

Obamacare Customers Panic as Prices Soar: ‘Really Nervous’
Obamacare Customers Panic as Prices Soar: 'Really Nervous' - Breitbart

Bill already dropped the big hint that Obamacare is getting flushed the minute Hillary and he step back in the Whitehouse. This time universal care will rule the day. And, there's a method to pay for it tapping the very people who need it: consumers of tobacco, sugared crap and booze each time they go to a cash register. Small co-pays at visits to pay actual costs. Malpractice reform. Streamlining costs. If veterinary offices can charge just $800 for major surgery, then somehow we can get a bit closer to that with human medicine. And vets go to way more schooling than human MDS. Vets have to know all procedures for a dozen different species or more like the back of their hands. From dental care to major internal surgery. So don't whine about "how doctors need to recoup their education costs!" Veterinary school is far more expensive and time consuming.

I see that Colorado and California are jumping on my idea of adding taxes to tobacco (also I urged booze & sugared products, sundries) to provide healthcare for the poor in their borders. Smart move. They're already stuffing the idea down the nation's reluctant throat. A small co-pay at regular checkups to discourage hypochondriacs, and pay for base costs and you've got a program that will work and that will pay for itself.

We're discussing healthcare. So, you didn't have paid healthcare before? That is, your employer took care of most of the bill and you put some of your salary into the plans they offered. Or maybe you were independent and had to buy your own healthcare? It doesn't sound like it from what you are complaining about. I'm trying to understand what you are complaining about, but it's hard to figure out because you jump to single-payer which is another different animal completely.

If you're in the former, then you have a right to complain about Obamacare. Who wouldn't complain about higher premiums and lower service.

If you're not in the former, then are you going to tell us that Obamacare is great because now you got free health insurance. How is that health insurance? Have you used it at all?

Bill already dropped the big hint that Obamacare is getting flushed the minute Hillary and he step back in the Whitehouse. This time universal care will rule the day. And, there's a method to pay for it tapping the very people who need it: consumers of tobacco, sugared crap and booze each time they go to a cash register. Small co-pays at visits to pay actual costs. Malpractice reform. Streamlining costs. If veterinary offices can charge just $800 for major surgery, then somehow we can get a bit closer to that with human medicine. And vets go to way more schooling than human MDS. Vets have to know all procedures for a dozen different species or more like the back of their hands. From dental care to major internal surgery. So don't whine about "how doctors need to recoup their education costs!" Veterinary school is far more expensive and time consuming.

You finally hit the nail on the head. You just gave great reasons why we shouldn't have government run our healthcare, because when government runs your healthcare, they run your life.

They can tell you what you can eat, what you can't eat, what you can smoke, how much of it you can smoke, how much exercise to get, how much you are allowed to weigh, how much television you watch, what risky activities you're allowed and so on, and so on, and so on.....

No thank you, we want to run our own lives.

Toast[1].jpg

Hillary is the only one of the two candidates who will force single payer on the country

And that's exactly what has to be done with Democrat policies--force them on every one.
No. I disagree with forcing pretty much any policy on anyone...but the GOP wants universal healthcare forced on them so it isn't really force is it? They've seen what will happen to our economy if healthcare costs remain a private for-profit industry. It has all but obliterated the middle class. And no rich people can remain rich for long if they want to remain living in a country without a middle class.

Hillary is the only one of the two candidates who will force single payer on the country

And that's exactly what has to be done with Democrat policies--force them on every one.
No. I disagree with forcing pretty much any policy on anyone...but the GOP wants universal healthcare forced on them so it isn't really force is it? They've seen what will happen to our economy if healthcare costs remain a private for-profit industry. It has all but obliterated the middle class. And no rich people can remain rich for long if they want to remain living in a country without a middle class.

You sound too much like a politician for a working poor person. You're telling me what I wanted and so something wasn't forced down my throat. That's too much bull pucky. I may as well look after my own interests like the elites in the Democratic Party and vote for lower premiums and no to any form of USG run health insurance.

All of you Clinton Apologists are completely missing the point:

The Clinton Emails are The Cover-up.

The Clinton Foundation is the Crime they were designed to Cover-up. The Wikileaks Podesta emails reveal and the Huma-hoard will likely confirm that the Clintons run a giant Bribery for Favors scheme. That is why hiLIARy wanted a private email sever in the first place.

You make no sense whatsoever. The GOP wants universal healthcare forced on them? When?

If that were the case, there would be no debate about healthcare now would there? It's very simple, Democrats are for forcing government healthcare down our throats and Republicans are against it.

The Clinton Foundation is the Crime they were designed to Cover-up. The Wikileaks Podesta emails reveal and the Huma-hoard will likely confirm that the Clintons run a giant Bribery for Favors scheme. That is why hiLIARy wanted a private email sever in the first place.
And, it's reported with equal veracity that Trump defrauded and lied to people on his University scheme. That he dicked contractors out of money due them...that he had a scheme to make sure black families didn't get to rent at his apartments...and he hasn't paid federal taxes in years...and that he raped his ex wife and allegedly raped a 13 year old....and enjoys his fame giving him the "right" to grab women by the pussy when he takes a fancy to it...

I mean if you want to go pound for pound on the most twisted candidate, I can do this all night.

And, it's reported with equal veracity that Trump defrauded and lied to people on his University scheme. That he dicked contractors out of money due them...that he had a scheme to make sure black families didn't get to rent at his apartments...and he hasn't paid federal taxes in years...and that he raped his ex wife and allegedly raped a 13 year old....and enjoys his fame giving him the "right" to grab women by the pussy when he takes a fancy to it...

I mean if you want to go pound for pound on the most twisted candidate, I can do this all night.

Trump didn't sell out our national security (including 20% of the U.S. uranium) to foreign interests.

Forum List

Back