The FBI Reopening A Looksie Isn't Going To Change Minds: It's The Same Allegations..Der..

We need to admit the fix is in. From Wikileaks:

“They Must Have Something Significant For the FBI to Reopen the Investigation”

"But Zero Hedge reports that Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed and Snapchat appear to be censoring the biggest bombshell of this election cycle … that the FBI re-opened its investigation of Clinton’s emails 11 days before the election.

I can add that I’ve been checking Reddit’s front page – the top 25 stories – every day, and there hasn’t been a single reference to the FBI, Clinton or emails since the FBI made its announcement.

As we’ve documented for years, social media is manipulated by the powers-that-be to prevent news that challenges the status quo from going viral."

“They Must Have Something Significant For the FBI to Reopen the Investigation” | Zero Hedge

What's left? 4chan?

Wa-wa-waaaa... It's hard to make new and exciting news out of a dead horse.

So all the pomp and glee coming from Trump's camp is like beating a dead horse. No votes will be changed by re-digging up old claims that people already forgave Hillary for who are already planning on voting for her (polling says she wins the electoral college).

In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if this was the Clinton camp's idea. Making the Trump camp look even more desperate...gleaning just a few more votes from the independents that Groper-Trump might have actually tenuously still been holding onto.

Be careful what you celebrate.

Why hasn't your skank commented on these emails? Hmmm? She don't got nuthin to say? I wonder why that is? Hmmm......

"But Zero Hedge reports that Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed and Snapchat appear to be censoring the biggest bombshell of this election cycle … that the FBI re-opened its investigation of Clinton’s emails 11 days before the election.

I can add that I’ve been checking Reddit’s front page – the top 25 stories – every day, and there hasn’t been a single reference to the FBI, Clinton or emails since the FBI made its announcement.

As we’ve documented for years, social media is manipulated by the powers-that-be to prevent news that challenges the status quo from going viral."

“They Must Have Something Significant For the FBI to Reopen the Investigation” | Zero Hedge

What's left? 4chan?

Unless of course the horse has been re-animated, like it has! LOL! Clinton is toast. But you keep lying, we will accept nothing else! LMAO!

Why hasn't your skank commented on these emails? Hmmm? She don't got nuthin to say? I wonder why that is? Hmmm......
Probably intelligently waiting for election day. Duh. She doesn't want to feed into the sequel of "dead horse emails part II" and give them any credibility at all.

What's left? 4chan?

Ha ha. You missed the part of being labeled a moron, too. Tape it to your head and be recognized.

Only a moron would try a failed attempt to sabotage Hillary twice!....the same one...all over again. As if doing it a second time will kindle new feelings about it in voters.

The die has been cast at this stage in the game. Something different might have sufficed. But not something the same..

Unless of course the horse has been re-animated, like it has! LOL! Clinton is toast. But you keep lying, we will accept nothing else! LMAO!

I wonder what percentage of people in the US have email accounts and wouldn't want people prying into them...and if that lessens the impact of what the Trump camp is trying to achieve by prying into Hillary's somewhat mundane emails in order to destroy her?

Hmm... I guess you'd have to be capable of THINKING to figure that one out. Trumpees & thinking are like oil and water.

I wonder what percentage of people in the US have email accounts and wouldn't want people prying into them...and if that lessens the impact of what the Trump camp is trying to achieve by prying into Hillary's somewhat mundane emails in order to destroy her?

Hmm... I guess you'd have to be capable of THINKING to figure that one out. Trumpees & thinking are like oil and water.
Yeah right. We "think" we don't want a skank liar in the WH.

Only a moron would try a failed attempt to sabotage Hillary twice!....the same one...all over again. As if doing it a second time will kindle new feelings about it in voters.

The die has been cast at this stage in the game. Something different might have sufficed. But not something the same..

Hillary is the problem. Comey isn't the problem unless he's being bought off. (The cons have Glenn Beck who has sold out and is railing for Democrat causes now.) We do not need a government that controls the DOJ or FBI and does its bidding. We need a free DOJ and FBI to investigate crimes within government, corporations or people in power. This isn't what's going on and you're just a shill to promote it. What do you get out of it? More welfare, food stamps and single-payer? Those are just crumbs. Why don't you open your eyes and see how the Democrats who are rich live and control your lives? They're the ones who enjoy luxury vacations at Martha's Vineyard at your expense. Read how others see the United States -- Forget the FBI cache; the Podesta emails show how America is run | Thomas Frank .

This isn't what's going on and you're just a shill to promote it. What do you get out of it? More welfare, food stamps and single-payer? Those are just crumbs. Why don't you open your eyes and see how the Democrats who are rich live and control your lives? They're the ones who enjoy luxury vacations at Martha's Vineyard at your expense...

I'm fully aware of how all politicians live high on the hog while the little guys suffer. I'm not on welfare bro, nor food stamps. But I won't lie: I can't wait to see the economic boost single-payer will be for the entire country: republicans included...when businesses can hire more people since they won't have to pay premiums anymore..and middle class families can have the equivalent of a second mortgage freed up to go spend each month to stimulate more jobs...making the 1% richer in the end..."Trickle UP" economics...as I like to call it.

I'm not a shill for Hillary or the dems. They need to scrape off their LGBT barnacles to win back my affections. It's just that Trump is insane and I'm a patriot worried about the entire country at the end of the day. Telling me "Hillary is a crooked politician" is like telling me water is wet. Everyone accepts that politicians are crooked without a single exception...to one degree or another. What the voting public IS NOT prepared for is crooked AND insane.

Hence the reason Trump cannot be president. It's nothing personal. It's just patriotism. A lot of the GOP feels the same way I do because they love their country too.

This isn't what's going on and you're just a shill to promote it. What do you get out of it? More welfare, food stamps and single-payer? Those are just crumbs. Why don't you open your eyes and see how the Democrats who are rich live and control your lives? They're the ones who enjoy luxury vacations at Martha's Vineyard at your expense...

I'm fully aware of how all politicians live high on the hog while the little guys suffer. I'm not on welfare bro, nor food stamps. But I won't lie: I can't wait to see the economic boost single-payer will be for the entire country: republicans included...when businesses can hire more people since they won't have to pay premiums anymore..and middle class families can have the equivalent of a second mortgage freed up to go spend each month to stimulate more jobs...making the 1% richer in the end..."Trickle UP" economics...as I like to call it.

I'm not a shill for Hillary or the dems. They need to scrape off their LGBT barnacles to win back my affections. It's just that Trump is insane and I'm a patriot worried about the entire country at the end of the day. Telling me "Hillary is a crooked politician" is like telling me water is wet. Everyone accepts that politicians are crooked without a single exception...to one degree or another. What the voting public IS NOT prepared for is crooked AND insane.

Hence the reason Trump cannot be president. It's nothing personal. It's just patriotism. A lot of the GOP feels the same way I do because they love their country too.

Well, seeing you're not in a good situation, I can't blame you for feeling that way. However, welfare, food stamps and having the government provide for you are traps. You want to break the cycle of poverty, which is not easy, and that takes jobs and I do not mean part-time ones the USG provides. I mean honest, full-time jobs that pay well. We do not have the trade crafts being taught in school anymore like wood shop or metal shop. Why do so when there are no manufacturing jobs in the country? This is the mentality that we have to stop. All of those jobs go to China, Mexico and other countries. What the Democrats promote are the soft skills jobs in service. One can't make a lot of money starting off in that unless they are skilled or have talent. Another way is education, but that takes time and commitment. It's not an easy situation because those jobs that Obama promised didn't come through. How could it come through when that money to hire people is being siphoned off by the USG to take care of the poor already here? It's time we give a person like Trump a chance. He's got balls enough to go up against the establishment of higher taxes for the government to keep providing and keep people from breaking the cycle of poverty. More illegals and poor do not help the US citizens. It just takes away from them.

Well, seeing you're not in a good situation, I can't blame you for feeling that way. However, welfare, food stamps and having the government provide for you are traps. You want to break the cycle of poverty, which is not easy, and that takes jobs and I do not mean part-time ones the USG provides. I mean honest, full-time jobs that pay well. We do not have the trade crafts being taught in school anymore like wood shop or metal shop. Why do so when there are no manufacturing jobs in the country? This is the mentality that we have to stop. All of those jobs go to China, Mexico and other countries. What the Democrats promote are the soft skills jobs in service. One can't make a lot of money starting off in that unless they are skilled or have talent. Another way is education, but that takes time and commitment. It's not an easy situation because those jobs that Obama promised didn't come through. How could it come through when that money to hire people is being siphoned off by the USG to take care of the poor already here? It's time we give a person like Trump a chance. He's got balls enough to go up against the establishment of higher taxes for the government to keep providing and keep people from breaking the cycle of poverty. More illegals and poor do not help the US citizens. It just takes away from them.

Are you able to read? Oh, wait...right... You're pro-Trump. Nevermind.

Such a patriot, somebody that will support a person who already proved she isn't responsible enough for the job and guarding the most precious secrets of our country, while at the same time, using her political position to get rich.

So please explain how this "boom" you speak of would happen. People will have to pay for their healthcare with after-tax money, and government will decide on how much of it they will take. We heard the same exact claims about Commie Care, and look at us today--facing extreme price hikes and less coverage.

I'm a victim of Commie Care because when it started, my employer (like many) dropped that benefit. Now I can't circulate money into our society anymore. I can't plan on that new car or paying off my mortgage. Insurance costs more than a car payment and around the same price as a mortgage payment. And since I can't contribute to my retirement account, what happens to me after I retire?

Yes, that's exactly what we need, more government Hillary. It's worked so great for us working folks thus far.

When you take a government job, you agree to those intrusions. All government correspondence is property of the government and the people. If you want a private email account, fine, but don't mix your government business with your personal business. And if government demands to see those emails, you simply surrender them to the government as you agreed--not erase them with bleach bit.

When you take a government job, you agree to those intrusions. All government correspondence is property of the government and the people. If you want a private email account, fine, but don't mix your government business with your personal business. And if government demands to see those emails, you simply surrender them to the government as you agreed--not erase them with bleach bit.
That's great. But that's not how voters see "my private email". They don't think with a lot of sophistication about what specific rules of the government say what. They notice that her private emails having nothing to do with governing are getting air time.. More heavy on the sympathy and light on the sophistication. But go ahead and kid yourself that beating the new saddle off the same dead horse will get you somewhere. Ignorance is bliss I guess..

That's great. But that's not how voters see "my private email". They don't think with a lot of sophistication about what specific rules of the government say what. They notice that her private emails having nothing to do with governing are getting air time.. More heavy on the sympathy and light on the sophistication. But go ahead and kid yourself that beating the new saddle off the same dead horse will get you somewhere. Ignorance is bliss I guess..

I think any reasonably intelligent voter understands that the government can oversee your work emails. Who would disagree with that?

You don't know what kind of horse you are even talking about here; nobody does. Your assumptions are no more accurate than mine. She erased over 30,000 emails for some reason, and those emails may very well be in this newly discovered batch. I seriously doubt that the agents brought these emails to the attention of Comey unless there was something new there; something that could be incriminating. Comey really put his neck out on the line by reopening this case, so it's very unlikely it will turn up nothing or something not serious enough to pursue further.

Where there is smoke there is fire, but ignorance is really bliss.

Are you able to read? Oh, wait...right... You're pro-Trump. Nevermind.

Ok, I thought you were poor, but my post is good regardless. I re-read your post. If you're not poor, then what you are is looney tunes. Even if you're ignoring all the dirt that is coming up for your candidate, what it means is she can't take office. Second, if you're not poor, then your insurance premiums were jacked up. The health insurance industry bought the smaller insurers out. This means lesser jobs in the near-future as more people lose their jobs. It also means an angry electorate who were promised lower premiums and higher benefits. All my friends are complaining about it. We got higher premiums and lower benefits. When I go visit my new office now, it's more crowded and I'm concerned if my health insurance will cover everything. Larger companies like Kaiser are oversold. Their parking lots are overflowing daily. What you can't figure out due to your mental health problem is that we're not going to get more jobs. So stop the wild posting and accept it's not Donald Trump who is crazy, but you.

Forum List

Back