The FBI Reopening A Looksie Isn't Going To Change Minds: It's The Same Allegations..Der..

How idiotic is this thread? There are those Democrat fanatics who will do and say anything to win an election. Seventeen guns per family isn't enough. Buy more guns and ammo people in case we have to fight our own government for democracy.

Saying that people are sick of beating the dead email-horse once again isn't "idiotic"...it's good advice. Your stupid Cheeto Jesus ought to listen to good advice once in awhile. It's because he doesn't listen is why his campaign is in such desperate straits. That and his manifest insanity...and diarrhea mouth....and misogyny...

How idiotic is this thread? There are those Democrat fanatics who will do and say anything to win an election. Seventeen guns per family isn't enough. Buy more guns and ammo people in case we have to fight our own government for democracy.

Saying that people are sick of beating the dead email-horse once again isn't "idiotic"...it's good advice. Your stupid Cheeto Jesus ought to listen to good advice once in awhile. It's because he doesn't listen is why his campaign is in such desperate straits. That and his manifest insanity...and diarrhea mouth....and misogyny...

It's one of the most idiotic things anyone can do. To stick their head in the ground like an ostrich when bombs are falling.

This isn't beating a dead horse. What it sounds like to me is CYA when the chief FBI and DOJ have already come out and said the investigation was done. i would surmise the emails contain things that would question why FBI and DOJ didn't act earlier to prosecute. They had the smoking gun, but elected to squash it. We should know soon enough whether through the FBI or Wikileaks.

Of course it's beating a dead horse....there was no traction with the voting public on the emails before and for sure there won't be now. Ever hear about the story "never cry wolf"? Even if there is a wolf, the investigation won't be over until after the election and the villagers are already numb to the cries of WOLF!!

So timing is working against the desperate Trump campaign.

Of course it's beating a dead horse....there was no traction with the voting public on the emails before and for sure there won't be now. Ever hear about the story "never cry wolf"? Even if there is a wolf, the investigation won't be over until after the election and the villagers are already numb to the cries of WOLF!!

So timing is working against the desperate Trump campaign.

You're foolish to think that this is about crying wolf and just more election fodder for Trump. You are only spouting what you've been trained to do by your liberal masters. This isn't about an election. It's about a criminal investigation that should've been resolved months, if not years ago. However, someone in power stepped in to quash it at the highest levels. It looks to me like it is going back to DOJ (since Comey came out already) which would implicated Obama. Maybe he's too stupid to realize what is going on.

You're foolish to think that this is about crying wolf and just more election fodder for Trump. You are only spouting what you've been trained to do by your liberal masters. This isn't about an election. It's about a criminal investigation that should've been resolved months, if not years ago. However, someone in power stepped in to quash it at the highest levels. It looks to me like it is going back to DOJ (since Comey came out already) which would implicated Obama. Maybe he's too stupid to realize what is going on.

My liberal masters? Might want to check some of my thread titles I've created over the last five years or so and get back to us.

I'm just giving the Trump campaign a last smidgen of good advice. Prepare your ego maniac for his deflation. Regular voters don't want their emails gone through by a bunch of menacing assholes hellbent on destroying them. Do the math of sympathy-identification with Hillary. Middle bloc voters are some of the smartest around because they don't kneejerk sign up with an ideology. They think for themselves. ie: they have more than the below average brain power and can see the writing between the lines on the "Hillary email scandal part II!!". Hollywood can tell you that with few rare exceptions, the sequel is always a flop.

The FBI Reopening A Looksie Isn't Going To Change Minds: It's The Same Allegations..Der..

Of course it's not going to change any minds. There's no problem at all for the Democrats here.

Uh-huh. That's why they've been screaming bloody murder for nearly a week, screeching their outrage and fear, putting together huge groups of retired people to attack James Comey,etc. etc.

Democrats, nobody believes you any more, and very few even listen to you - only the usual leftist fanatics. You've shot your bolt. Now what you have sent around for years, is coming back around to you.

So all the pomp and glee coming from Trump's camp is like beating a dead horse. No votes will be changed by re-digging up old claims that people already forgave Hillary for who are already planning on voting for her (polling says she wins the electoral college).

In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if this was the Clinton camp's idea. Making the Trump camp look even more desperate...gleaning just a few more votes from the independents that Groper-Trump might have actually tenuously still been holding onto.

Be careful what you celebrate.
Proves me right again. About everything. I hate being right all of the time. It is quite a burden.

Of course it's not going to change any minds. There's no problem at all for the Democrats here.

Uh-huh. That's why they've been screaming bloody murder for nearly a week, screeching their outrage and fear, putting together huge groups of retired people to attack James Comey,etc. etc.

Democrats, nobody believes you any more, and very few even listen to you - only the usual leftist fanatics. You've shot your bolt. Now what you have sent around for years, is coming back around to you.

Then they simply need to quit doing that and let the water wash under the bridge as the tide that was in their favor before "Hillary's emails, the sequel-flop", takes them over the finish line...instead of a new negative life of its own, born from their reaction to "The Hillary emails part II!!" *flop*...like all Hollywood sequels...

You NeverTrumpers NEVER LEARN.

Enjoy your smack down, loser

\
Then they simply need to quit doing that and let the water wash under the bridge as the tide that was in their favor before "Hillary's emails, the sequel-flop", takes on a new life of its own, born from their reaction to it.

Lol, what a bunch of referential nonsense.

What did you just post? "Trump hurts my feelings because he is not ideologically pure enough for my ideology. WAAAAHHH! ! ! ! ! ! "

please, you people fuck up everything you fall into like cockroaches.

\
Then they simply need to quit doing that and let the water wash under the bridge as the tide that was in their favor before "Hillary's emails, the sequel-flop", takes on a new life of its own, born from their reaction to it.

What did you just post? "Trump hurts my feelings because he is not ideologically pure enough for my ideology. WAAAAHHH! ! ! ! ! ! "

Diversions, put downs, projection, sidestepping...is "Jim Bowie" actually Donald Trump? :lmao:

I stand by what I said. Word for word. Only a fool would ignore the advice.

\

Diversions, put downs, projection, sidestepping...is "Jim Bowie" actually Donald Trump? :lmao:

I stand by what I said. Word for word. Only a fool would ignore the advice.
What advice is that?

That we need to pull our pants legs up to avoid getting wet from all your Trump hating tears?

You are such a freaking loser, an emotional child and a stubborn vindictive person who does not reflect any sizable electorate, not a sliver of it.

Now I see why the fags are so dismissive of you; you are simply irrational, stubborn and like talking to a door knob.

^^ Really does sound like Donald Trump. Hi Donnie? :bye1:

If I were advising the Trump campaign's latest desperate smear on Hillary, I'd tell them to think of anything but the *yawn* Benghazi story or the *yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....* email part II thing. ANYTHING else would do.

^^ Really does sound like Donald Trump. Hi Donnie? :bye1:

If I were advising the Trump campaign's latest desperate smear on Hillary, I'd tell them to think of anything but the *yawn* Benghazi story or the *yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....* email part II thing. ANYTHING else would do.
Yeah ignore the one story that 34% of Americans are saying is affecting their vote a week from the election.

You are such a freaking loser, it is astonishing.

You could be a hole new species; Homo Victus Maximus.

The "one story"...yeah...like newspapers and media can't be bought...lol... Keep your head in the sand....I'm sure it will work out perfectly well for you. Speaking of losers...

The "one story"...yeah...like newspapers and media can't be bought...lol... Keep your head in the sand....I'm sure it will work out perfectly well for you. Speaking of losers...
The press that can be bought has been bought, but that doesnt make them suicidal.

The credibility of all these little liberal propaganda sites is useless if it craters, and they know it. Which makes them useless too.

You would likely know that were you not an ideologically blinded loser.

So all the pomp and glee coming from Trump's camp is like beating a dead horse. No votes will be changed by re-digging up old claims that people already forgave Hillary for who are already planning on voting for her (polling says she wins the electoral college).

In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if this was the Clinton camp's idea. Making the Trump camp look even more desperate...gleaning just a few more votes from the independents that Groper-Trump might have actually tenuously still been holding onto.

Be careful what you celebrate.
Keep lying, we expect nothing else from the dims.

My liberal masters? Might want to check some of my thread titles I've created over the last five years or so and get back to us.

I'm just giving the Trump campaign a last smidgen of good advice. Prepare your ego maniac for his deflation. Regular voters don't want their emails gone through by a bunch of menacing assholes hellbent on destroying them. Do the math of sympathy-identification with Hillary. Middle bloc voters are some of the smartest around because they don't kneejerk sign up with an ideology. They think for themselves. ie: they have more than the below average brain power and can see the writing between the lines on the "Hillary email scandal part II!!". Hollywood can tell you that with few rare exceptions, the sequel is always a flop.

You still don't get it ha ha. Even Wikileaks is calling you guys the moron chorus.

30028239773_5390e8492b_b.jpg

THe CLiNToN SCReaM... | Zero Hedge

We need to admit the fix is in. From Wikileaks:

“They Must Have Something Significant For the FBI to Reopen the Investigation”

"But Zero Hedge reports that Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed and Snapchat appear to be censoring the biggest bombshell of this election cycle … that the FBI re-opened its investigation of Clinton’s emails 11 days before the election.

I can add that I’ve been checking Reddit’s front page – the top 25 stories – every day, and there hasn’t been a single reference to the FBI, Clinton or emails since the FBI made its announcement.

As we’ve documented for years, social media is manipulated by the powers-that-be to prevent news that challenges the status quo from going viral."

“They Must Have Something Significant For the FBI to Reopen the Investigation” | Zero Hedge

What's left? 4chan?

Forum List

Back