The FBI Is Out Of Control Under Failed Criminal Leadership - Needs to Be Reined In or Totally Wiped Out

So you are saying the FBI did not conduct fully armored/armed raids on an elderly conservative American, accompanied by a full tv crew yet did not do the same when warrants were served on liberals / Democrats.

That's because the democrats weren't caught committing treason.

Read The Franklin Cover-Up by former Nebraska state Senator John DeCamp to understand how there are people in local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, who will cover-up pedophile activities. It's difficult to believe.

Like Judge Roy Moore?

It needs to be totally dismantled.... including a demolition of the building.

They used to lean into "well, the field agents and grunts are good people"..... NO THEY'RE NOT. They're filthy fucking savages that have raped our system long enough. Put each one in a cell with a convict they baited into a crime... let's see how that works out.

If there were any "good ones" left they would have fragged their leadership

If the good men and women in the FBI don't stand up and point out the wrong doers they will be just part of the problem....that agency is out of control....Wray is just a dumb Comey....

Allow me to quote 99% of the snowflakes on this board in reply, in a manner more on snowflake intellectual level so you will more easily understand / comprehend....

"Nuh-UH!"

:auiqs.jpg:
That sounds more like the answer to the long and oft asked question.
If the election was stolen, who did it, and how did they do it?

So far they've narrowed it down to 2 billion people

It needs to be totally dismantled.... including a demolition of the building.

They used to lean into "well, the field agents and grunts are good people"..... NO THEY'RE NOT. They're filthy fucking savages that have raped our system long enough. Put each one in a cell with a convict they baited into a crime... let's see how that works out.

The FBI (FSB) is the Gestapo. They are the goon squad of the Reich - no one will shut them down until and unless we defeat the democrat Reich. This is a fascist state.
It's not like we were never warned and had plenty of chances to stop it.
But no...we let them create an elaborate police state first, and now there's nothing we can do
except bitch.
1624977300323.png

Whitey Bulger's last words, "I saw my old pal and wingman, Bobby "The Mules" Mueller is back on the news! Tell the Warden I have some stories about our times in Boston that might lighten my sentence. Hell, I know where the bodies are buried and could even be home by Thanksgiving!"

If the good men and women in the FBI don't stand up and point out the wrong doers they will be just part of the problem....that agency is out of control....Wray is just a dumb Comey....

WOW. And it was Trump, who knows how to pick the best people, as he did on The Apprentice, who picked Wray.

Looks like you're throwing Trump under the bus, since you keep saying what he was most famous for, his ability to pick the right people, was nothing but hot air.

Please try to calm down.

Dude, my name / call sign is 'EASY'. You can't get any more 'calm' than me, not with that immature, indoctrinated, drag queen snowflake drama routine you dust off and put on every day.

:itsok:

It's not like we were never warned and had plenty of chances to stop it.
But no...we let them create an elaborate police state first, and now there's nothing we can do
except bitch.

The ironic part about all this, is that it's like a Breznev dream come true. Getting the Americans to tear down the country from within.

WOW. And it was Trump, who knows how to pick the best people, as he did on The Apprentice, who picked Wray.

Looks like you're throwing Trump under the bus, since you keep saying what he was most famous for, his ability to pick the right people, was nothing but hot air.
Trump should have fired the entire 7th floor of the FBI...his only mistake was not firing every Obama appointee on day one...he won't make that same mistake in 24....

Trump should have fired the entire 7th floor of the FBI...his only mistake was not firing every Obama appointee on day one...he won't make that same mistake in 24....
Wonder what Radcliffe, Jordan and Nunes-- all those guys are doing....they know everything.

Wonder what Radcliffe, Jordan and Nunes-- all those guys are doing....they know everything.
I'm beginning to wonder if they are capable of anything more than complaining about the left for donations....they never achieve anything....look at the nation today...fences around the capitol...freedoms eroding....stolen national election....

The FBI is already the Democrat party's Gestapo, illegally spying on Americans, heavily armored, heavily armed raids with personal news crews on elderly opposition party targets, etc....

If you knew anything about the history of the FBI you wouldn’t write that crap. Of course knowing anything would be a nice change.

Are you attempting to claim the FBI, under Mueller and Comey, did NOT commit FISA fraud and illegally, Un-Constitutionally spy on Americans for DECADES?

So you are saying the FISA Court lied and manufactured false evidence against Mueller, Comey, & the FBI?

So you are saying the FBI did not conduct fully armored/armed raids on an elderly conservative American, accompanied by a full tv crew yet did not do the same when warrants were served on liberals / Democrats.

I hope not, because the overwhelming, undeniable evidence to the contrary prove these claims to be false and prove what I posted is FACT.

As the nation patiently awaits the Justice Department Inspector General report on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court abuses that occurred in 2016 when President Donald Trump and his campaign were falsely accused of being Russian agents by the Obama administration’s intelligence agencies and Justice Department, the American people now know that at least some of those abuses continued well after Obama left office through 2018, according to now-declassified court documents.

Per Judge James Boasberg’s opinion, “the Court finds that the FBI’s querying procedures do not comply with the requirement at Section 702(f)(1)(B) to keep records of U.S.-person query terms used to conduct queries of information acquired under Section 702.”

And, “The Court next examines the prevalence of non-compliant queries conducted by FBI personnel to return information about U.S. persons from Section 702-acquired data. It ultimately finds the FBI’s querying and minimization procedures, as implemented, to be inconsistent with statutory minimization requirements and the requirements of the Fourth Amendment.”

Meaning, during Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the false conspiracy theory that Trump was a Russian agent, the FBI was failing to properly minimize the identities of American citizens, with 3.1 million queries “against raw FISA-acquired information … including section 702-acquired information” in 2017 alone.

And that was under the leadership of FBI Director Christopher Wray, who replaced James Comey in 2017 after Comey was fired by the President for lying to him about the extent of the agency’s investigation into the Russia collusion fiction.

I’m saying the FBI has been filled from top to bottom with crooks since the formation.

J. Edger Hoover had the agents break in to apartments, homes, and businesses to get evidence or information that could be damaging to the reputation of the FBI. These were called Black Bag Jobs. When they were exposed. Well they promised Congress the FBI would never again do a Black Bag Job.

They still broke in doing the same things. Now they were called FBI Specials.

When the FBI Specials were exposed. The FBI told Congress they had to do this for National Security. Illegal wiretaps on foreign spies and other national security threats.

The FISA court was born.

The FBI lied to the courts to get secret warrants from day one.

It doesn’t matter who is in the White House. The FBI does exactly the same fucking things.

They lied about lead matching for decades. They lied about stride matching for years. They lied about sources for information. If they had information they couldn’t gun up an excuse for they called in an anonymous tip to another law enforcement agency.

The problem is you idiots on the Right want to claim it is the leader. Or rarely the leadership. It is never the rank and file. They are fine Americans doing a good job for the people. Bullshit. The rank and file are part of it all.

The FBI’s history has been one of lies, intimidation, blackmail, espionage against citizens, and obstruction.

And it doesn’t matter one damned bit who is in the White House.

They did it under Reagan. They did it under Bush 41. They did it under Clinton and Bush 43.

In fact. Under Bush 43 their powers were greatly expanded. Terrorism man. We need the authority to do even more.

There is only one way to clean up the FBI. Open all their files for public scrutiny. Get rid of the FISA crap. The National Security Letters. And let’s not forget Stingray and of course Carnivore. The cell phone trap and The email scanning program?

How about Trump pushing for even more power for the FBI? When I opposed that in 2017 I was an america hater who wanted criminals to go free and child molesters to run rampant.

Now. The beast you helped create with Republicans and Democrats is turning on you. Well some of us warned this day would come. We hated cops and loved criminals.

Now. The beast is sinking it’s teeth in your side and it is outrageous. We have to act to stop this. People like me have been saying that for decades.

I could say sucks to be you. I could say welcome to the party. Instead I’ll say this. When are you going to admit the Cops are too powerful no matter who is in charge? Because the FBI isn’t the only one doing this shit. It’s just been until now you’ve approved of the abuses against others.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are capable of anything more than complaining about the left for donations....they never achieve anything....look at the nation today...fences around the capitol...freedoms eroding....stolen national election....
I mean Radcliffe was DNI for almost a year so he had to have gathered as much shit as possible to have certain folks sweating bullets at least.

Forum List

Back