Why do Democrats

keep asking when the GOP will dump trump?
They value their low hanging fruit just as much. Neither of you have any standards. You act like you do but you dont.
You guys are 2 peas in a pod.
I'm not a dem, but Trump is relevant because he can still define the gop for 22 and probably 24. The gop's challange is to somehow hang onto the base he brought and still not piss off the suburbs that walked away from Hill in16 and Trump in 18 and 22. Although in 22 the story may have been his support among white men actually declined.

Donald Trump made gains in every demographic except for white men

But with covid maybe 20 does not show any trends

Trump will always have a large following. He got 12 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. People who have the ability to divorce personality from accomplishments will support him due to the outstanding job he did before Covid destroyed his winning results. Unfortunately though, we have way too many people in this country that vote like the presidential election is a personality contest instead of one who can do a great job in leadership. It's a real shame, and not a wonder why our founders didn't want everybody to vote. Look at what we ended up with.

In any case, depending how this so-called infrastructure bill goes, the Biden plans to destroy the suburbs may be part of it. If so, I hope all those suburban people that did vote for Biden are the ones who lose half of their property value once the Communists destroy it. At Trump's age, a year can make a huge difference, and who knows if Trump will be up to doing the job in three and a half years. If not, I see DeSantis as the next nominee, probably with the support of Donald Trump.

1624972779685.png

1624972796024.png

1624972834165.png

1624972864498.png

1624972962025.png

Low Hangin Fruit ^^^

keep asking when the GOP will dump trump?
They value their low hanging fruit just as much. Neither of you have any standards. You act like you do but you dont.
You guys are 2 peas in a pod.
that's an obvious answer.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Comma La
:smoke:

Forum List

Back