The FBI Is Out Of Control Under Failed Criminal Leadership - Needs to Be Reined In or Totally Wiped Out

Allow me to quote 99% of the snowflakes on this board in reply, in a manner more on snowflake intellectual level so you will more easily understand / comprehend....

"Nuh-UH!"

:auiqs.jpg:

And just how do you respond any different?

That's precisely what Trump did.... :rolleyes-41:
'Nuh-UH...YOU did!'

Snowflakes never fail to impress me with their mastery of the English Language and of debating skills.

:auiqs.jpg:

Is that why you answer just like you accused them of?

NSA, FBI, CIA
are the 3 most powerful entities on the planet
right now....and they are not working for us.

Did you friend Vladimir tell you to post that?
You know you're attacking the 3 agencies that caught Russian trying to hack America.

...look at the nation today...fences around the capitol...freedoms eroding....stolen national election....
You realize the reason they need the fences, is because of the "fake news" stolen election.
How many courts, how many recounts, how many congressional certifications do you need before you realize that Trump didn't win.
Really???? you see the fences being breeched do ya?...where are all the people that Pelosi wants fenced out?....where is the threat?....don't be her sucker....and Trump won in a landslide...you will come to believe this in 22 and will be certain of it in 24.....

NSA facilities in
Australia
1624981042069.png

Utah
1624980948356.png

San Antonio
1624980860879.png
nsasa2.jpg

nsa sa1.jpg

NSA Maryland
What the fuck are all these secret people doing in there ?
1624980994609.png

NSA

Last edited:
Why do you think it is that DIA refused to share info about the highest ranking communist Chinese defector in the CCP's history with DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA??????

Part of the left's cocktail for destroying this country toward the goals of communism is to discredit and dismantle the FBI.

What better way to accomplish that than to destroy it from within with the likes of Comey etc.?

Read these, I don't mean leftists, they're cowards, ignore history and have comprehension issues. The left has done this and more: Americans are Awakening to Our Awful Situation

You realize the reason they need the fences, is because of the "fake news" stolen election.
How many courts, how many recounts, how many congressional certifications do you need before you realize that Trump didn't win.
Really???? you see the fences being breeched do ya?...where are all the people that Pelosi wants fenced out?....where is the threat?....don't be her sucker....and Trump won in a landslide...you will come to believe this in 22 and will be certain of it in 24.....
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool is a good description of you....

easyt65

I believe that it is worth mentioning that the FBI (in reality) has outlived its' "so-called" mission a hundred times over. Look, first it was the FBI - a FEDERAL Police force. Policing was always meant to be handled by local jurisdictions. Now, the FBI has been called in to do nearly every job that local PDs should have control over.

Hell, truth be told, I was routinely called in (Army CID) to work with local PDs anytime a soldier was/might be involved as a suspect in a civilian investigation - simply because the implication was that it was a federal offense. Nonsense. Nonetheless, that's the way it is. The federal government sticking its' nonsense where it really doesn't concern them.

The FBI has botched more situations that one can nearly count; from Ruby Ridge to Elian Gonzalez to Waco. Now, thanks to Bush - we have yet ANOTHER federal agency (DHS) to laud over the population under the guise of "National Security"

I believe that it is worth mentioning that the FBI (in reality) has outlived its' "so-called" mission a hundred times over. Look, first it was the FBI - a FEDERAL Police force. Policing was always meant to be handled by local jurisdictions. Now, the FBI has been called in to do nearly every job that local PDs should have control over.
Local PD's can't cross state lines.
Often they can't leave their county or city.
Remember the old time movies, where the bad guys said all they had to do was outrace the sheriff to the county line.

easyt65

Clintons husband, clintons FBI, clintons choice for pres Biden, clintons buddies Epstein and Wiener and others--all going after children......its almost like the entire collect clinton group are corrupt sexual predators that cover for one another but take out anyone that even dares protest their corruption.

Barry knew about the FBI's illegal spying under formed FBI Director MUELLER before he chose Mueller as his 'Special Counsel' against Trump...and so did Congress:

Mueller hauled before secret FISA court to address FBI abuses in 2002, Congress told​

"Robert Mueller, the former FBI director and current special prosecutor in the Russia case, once was hauled before the nation’s secret intelligence court to address a large number of instances in which the FBI cheated on sensitive surveillance warrants, according to evidence gathered by congressional investigators.

For most of the past 16 years, Mueller’s closed-door encounter escaped public notice because of the secrecy of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC)."

Still pretending it is just one party. Fuck it. Enjoy it dude.

For years you all on the right have said that the Blacks who get harassed deserve it. You all get it for a couple months and suddenly it is outrageous.

Take your own advice. Obey the law. Obey the instructions from cops. And if arrested wait and fight it out in court.

And quit whining because your criminal ways are being exposed.

Forum List

Back