The FBI Has Been Targeting Parents Using the Counterterrorism Division

I had 2 fbi agents come into the prison where I was assigned, and two bigger dickheads you couldn't find. They would agree to no rules, nothing. Finally I called the warden and let him deal with the two bastards. Know what he did? Let them bring large amounts of cash, cell phones and guns into the secured area of the prison. I asked myself after that, why I bothered. This is how females officers help cons escape.

Threaten people and terrorize them...get treated like a terrorist.

The problem is that your kind claim that parents legitimately expressing concern over abusive sexual grooming of their own children constitutes “Threaten[ing] people and terroriz[ing] them”.

Your kind want to engage in harmful, destructive, and wholly unacceptable behavior, and to label and treat any who object as “terrorists”.

It does not work that way.

Do you need a warrant to watch people?
You should if law enforcement, otherwise you Open up an active investigation with warrants and everything included to be based upon certain criteria as laid out in our law's and constitution. Watching people without probable cause or not during an active investigation is called "stalking", and that's against the law.

You should if law enforcement, otherwise you Open up an active investigation with warrants and everything included to be based upon certain criteria as laid out in our law's and constitution. Watching people without probable cause or not during an active investigation is called "stalking", and that's against the law.
Not as part of an investigation it isn't.

If the parents are acting like crazy nutbags and threatening people what the hell do you expect?
How is this under the jurisdiction of the FBI? Usually, this is a local issue and handled locally, what Federal statute may they have violated?

It comes under "counter terrorism"
Sure it does, the feds did that just to get involved and play politics. It gets old that nutters need to infiltrate our personal lives for no real reasons. The extreme left and right are the problem with our country.

I see that two of the short-bus crowd think that the OP is funny. o_O

If the parents are acting like crazy nutbags and threatening people what the hell do you expect?
It's nuts to keep faggots and child molesters away from kids?

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

Forum List

Back