The FBI Has Been Targeting Parents Using the Counterterrorism Division

Once day there will be another major terror attack in our nation. People will ask why the FBI didn’t catch the terrorists before they attacked.

There will be two reasons.

1) The terrorists snuck across the Mexican border while all the border agents were tied up processing illegal aliens.

2) The FBI was too busy investigating parents who were concerned about their kids being brainwashed or groomed.

Of course the Democrats will blame everything on Trump.
You're pretty far up some orange asshole? Is it cold in there?

Yes, there will be another major terrorist attack and it will look a lot like Oklahoma from a white chirstian fascist.

Yes, there will be another major terrorist attack and it will look a lot like Oklahoma from a white chirstian fascist.
You claim I am up some orange asshole but YOU beleive any propaganda the liberal media serves you. Islamic terrorism is a bigger terrorist threat than white supremacists.

***snip***

The Biden administration has now directed the IC (Intelligence Community) to make investigation of “white supremacy” their focus, and that creates a major security flaw. While it seems just foolish, it is a real danger to American security.

The president is ordering the American security and intelligence apparatus to look for white Americans who may use the “N” word in anger – all the while ignoring Sunni Muslim jihadists around the world who may be planning another 9/11 type attack on this nation!

Give an example.
The Fascists are in power now from Biden to Pelosi and Schumer all the way down to you.... And the FBI follows orders from the democrats.... Just like we caught the IRS doing and I'm sure they too are still working for the DNC....

Well then why does your party keep inciting them or poking them with it's constant harassment, cancelling, and heated rhetoric then ? ???????

The Democrat's went completely stupid after OBAMA got into office, and it has been inciting violence, causing chaos, going radical, and creating trouble in order to attempt the so called "fundamental transformation" ever since it seems.

Using the leftist own words like Hanity, Bangino, Tucker, Beck and other's have been doing, (with their collage's presented for a witnessing of it all), has definitely been an indictment on the left for being the culprit's of the replacement theory bull crap rhetoric and a lot more, yet the left points it's finger somewhere else quickly when the crap goes down in an attempt to hide it's hand in it all.

Pffffthetic.

Most citizen's just want to live their everyday lives in peace, work and play, but the radicals keep harassing them, and pushing them, while basically telling them that peace can't be no more because it's either acceptance of or denial of their many movement's with no moderation and/or no operating in between while moving forward.

A full accounting of it all is being taken, especially in these modern times.

You claim I am up some orange asshole but YOU beleive any propaganda the liberal media serves you. Islamic terrorism is a bigger terrorist threat than white supremacists.

***snip***

The Biden administration has now directed the IC (Intelligence Community) to make investigation of “white supremacy” their focus, and that creates a major security flaw. While it seems just foolish, it is a real danger to American security.

The president is ordering the American security and intelligence apparatus to look for white Americans who may use the “N” word in anger – all the while ignoring Sunni Muslim jihadists around the world who may be planning another 9/11 type attack on this nation!
And the Splibs are committing acts of terror every day.

The Fascists are in power now from Biden to Pelosi and Schumer all the way down to you.... And the FBI follows orders from the democrats.... Just like we caught the IRS doing and I'm sure they too are still working for the DNC....
That's just wingnut poster diarrhea bullshit.

And it seems, all you have.

It's true what they are saying, and soon to be proven without any more doubts about it all. We got nothing but time, and one things for sure is that the puzzle will be unveiled eventually.

All I have??? look at your post... is there any point there at all?... Do you ever have a point?... Can you argue a subject even close to being an intelligent defense of your opinion?.... Because so far I haven't seen it....

All I have??? look at your post... is there any point there at all?... Do you ever have a point?... Can you argue a subject even close to being an intelligent defense of your opinion?.... Because so far I haven't seen it....
Nah it'll just regress into name calling and bull crap once they know that they've been out done in the debate's. It's a pattern for sure.

Forum List

Back