MAGA rioter's plea deal 'goes off the railsafter he surprises court by proclaiming innocence

Commentary: I will be brief. Just how stupid is this? He is going to go to trial and wind up doing a lot more time than 6 months.

What is not clear is whether or not he has been in custody, and if he is, will he remain locked up until trial.

Commentary: I will be brief. Just how stupid is this? He is going to go to trial and wind up doing a lot more time than 6 months.

What is not clear is whether or not he has been in custody, and if he is, will he remain locked up until trial.
how dare he plea not guilty..

he should know the courts are rigged against him,,

It is the dumbasses right to go to trial, if he chooses.

The juries are not going along with your concept of what a crime is... And they don't see 1-6 as you see it..... And he is out on bail....

I think the last people to ask for a jury trial got off... I will check but I think that's right... Not all people are as whacked out as you Trump haters....
Maybe , but a whole bunch of them got slam dunked

how dare he plea not guilty..

he should know the courts are rigged against him,,
While he rots in jail Trump will be swinging a golf club in sunny Florida.

Why hasen't your boy lifted a finger to help any of his rioting MAGA buddies?

hes not my boy and him not helping indicates he doesnt support their actions
He doesn't? Then maybe he should shut his piehole & stop repeating the same lie that caused them to riot & invade the Capital in the first place.

That mob tried to stop the certification process because that's what HE wanted them to do.

He doesn't? Then maybe he should shut his piehole & stop repeating the same lie that caused them to riot & invade the Capital in the first place.

That mob tried to stop the certification process because that's what HE wanted them to do.
no they didnt,, why do you keep lying??

If the potential time of incarceration, exceeds the amount of time it takes the government to bring him to trial; and he spends that time incarcerated. He has a civil rights violation argument. In short the government had better have its shit together, and be ready to proceed, if they are going to charge.

Forum List

Back