The Fascist Democrat party and the media are destroying this country

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very important episode from Mark Levin.
If you think you are an American citizen then you need to watch it,

The Democrat party and the media are destroying this country

The left depended on the fact that no one would believe that such a massive fraud could work & it has caught everyone off guard.

Fuck Levin. He's a hack. Sorry, it's Mark and the rest of the right hand leaning media that is the cancer in this country.
And no, he's not always correct. He tows the alt-right line. But he's part of the problem.

Contrary to hack's assertions, there was no voter fraud. Trump lost. Move on.
By continuing to spout this lie, he's contributing to the destruction.

Mark Levin, one of the earlier builders of the alternate universe.
I don't care for him- but attacking him proves nothing except knowing you don't have an argument against what he says- can you provide evidence of your need for the attack? Can you provide evidence that what you assert is accurate?
Who cares what Mark Levin says? I don’t, do you? I know what the New Testament teaches
I also use my brain and common sense when it comes to those who preach hate and idolatry, ignoring what that Bible says..

Who cares what Mark Levin says? I don’t, do you?
No.

I know what the New Testament teaches
I also use my brain and common sense when it comes to those who preach hate and idolatry, ignoring what that Bible says..
I'm vaguely familiar with it- but, common sense tells me that men claiming to speak for an invisible non-being who is not very benevolent (in the OT) is not logical- common sense is, one mans trash is another mans treasure, so to speak- conformity, regardless of its source is group think- coercion by damning someone to an eternity of suffering is still coercion (threat of harm)- I believe I'll put my belief ahead of that- ALL men are created equal and have certain UNaleinable rights- no rituals or rules necessary- respect comes about naturally, without ritual or condemnation of, because, well the bible says so = men speaking in place of, or for an omnipotent-

The left depended on the fact that no one would believe that such a massive fraud could work & it has caught everyone off guard.

Or.....Trump just lost.

Your super elaborate international conspircy is completely unnecessary.

The content of the first post has not been refuted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back