You Have No Obligation To Conform To A Wildly Sick Society

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
From the great Caitlin Johnstone. If only more Americans would recognize the truth of her words and realize we live in a murderous unjust failed state, run by psychopaths and sociopaths

You have no obligation to conform to a society which brands you a Russian propagandist for criticizing the most powerful and destructive institutions on earth.

You have no obligation to conform to a society which brands you a Chinese propagandist for advocating peace and detente instead of loyalty to the continual unipolar domination of a sociopathic global empire at all cost.

You have no obligation to conform to a society which brands you a dictator apologist any time you oppose murderous interventionism and the lies which are universally used to manufacture support for it.

You have no obligation to conform to a society which brands you a crazy conspiracy theorist for believing the plutocratic media distorts the truth to protect the interests of the plutocratic class.

You have no obligation to conform to a society which brands you a deranged extremist for saying the system which has marched our species to the brink of extinction is not working.

Everything our species has tried has led us to a dying world and a society that is stark raving mad, so nobody is in any position to tell you that you are wrong.

Find that still, guiding voice within you which existed before they began caging you with their word-spells, and just see where it leads you.

Wherever it leads, it's better than following the proverbial lemmings off the cliff.

You Have No Obligation To Conform To A Wildly Sick Society

You rednecks need society whether you like it or not. What are you going to do? Good luck storming fortified military locations with your handguns and rifles. I'll leave a flower at your gravestone.

You rednecks need society whether you like it or not. What are you going to do? Good luck storming fortified military locations with your handguns and rifles. I'll leave a flower at your gravestone.

You need an avatar.

Man! Great post!

People feel, they don't think, that conforming is somehow patriotic, or educated- conformity is instructed and instituted from the 1st grade on- that, is brainwashing. Period. It takes hold in far too many and develops into a religious endeavor- and then it becomes driven on pure emotion with no rational thought-

Shut up stupid- voluntary, not forced assimilation- there is a difference you ignorant fuck.

You need an avatar.

I have one. You don't see it?

"A"

Thats a default.

Maybe get one like this:

No-shame-no-humanity-no-morals-and-no-principles.-Prince-Abdullah.jpg

You need an avatar.

I have one. You don't see it?

"A"

Thats a default.

Maybe get one like this:

No-shame-no-humanity-no-morals-and-no-principles.-Prince-Abdullah.jpg

I like the default one more.

Yea, its more simple.

EVERYONE saw that you failed to even address the point of hte op.

EVERYONE.

Forum List

Back