The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

That has nothing to do with today’s demonstration of historic corruption.

They know. Underneath their giddiness, they know. Rather like the idiots partying it up inside Versailles while the mob is right at the door. "Play louder, orchestra, so we can't hear their shouting!"

These people are not smart.

The injustice that Americans can see between the way Biden and Hillary are treated vs. the way Trump is treated is not "funny". And we're talking half the nation.

But chomp away at empty carbs like your dunderheaded fellow travelers. You all love the front row seats to our nation's demise, so have at it.
If Biden and Hillary had broken all the laws that trump broke, They would be indicted too.

If Biden and Hillary had broken all the laws that trump broke, They would be indicted too.

Flat out lie and you know it. Even your fellow travelers are playing defense on Twitter.

You all just keep losing. All your wins are losses. You just don't realize it, and keep stuffing your faces with popcorn.

The injustice that Americans can see between the way Biden and Hillary are treated vs. the way Trump is treated is not "funny".
It’s a two tiered Justice system. If you are a threat to political establishment, they will make it their mission to destroy you. This is also a message to anyone else who is considering such a challenge.

Trump just got handed a bucket full of indictments. Tell me again who you think is losing.

We all are.

Enjoy destroying the nation. I no longer care.

Pro tip: you really could not afford to lose people like me and mine, but you have. But that's what your side does, steal and destroy.

Lol. Hillary Clinton has gotten away with criminal activity since she was the governor’s wife in Arkansas.
Well, that is what the crazies have always said. If you could have come up with some credible evidence of all those claims, you could have had her in prison a long time ago.

We all are.

Enjoy destroying the nation. I no longer care.

Pro tip: you really could not afford to lose people like me and mine, but you have. But that's what your side does, steal and destroy.
Lose people like you? You've been a MAGA or teabagger since you first got here. You've been a lost cause for a long time.

Well, that is what the crazies have always said. If you could have come up with some credible evidence of all those claims, you could have had her in prison a long time ago.

Not in a banana republic. When there is no justice, it doesn't matter what "evidence" there is. There is no JUSTICE, see.

Half the nation at LEAST knows this is true. That's why you're here, not really celebrating, but defending. Because deep down you know. This is BS.

Lose people like you? You've been a MAGA or teabagger since you first got here. You've been a lost cause for a long time.

Oh no. Me and mine are what makes this nation work. The productive ones, the taxpayers. And you damn well know it.

We could shut this nation down in 24 hours. Maybe less. Might be time, too.

Too funny...these guy make a living out of wildly ranting about whatever..weaving in dog whistles and conspiracy--while the faithful eat it up:

While a number of Republican lawmakers rushed to comment on their disgust over the indictment of former President Donald Trump for his mishandling of classified documents, the far-right took a different route, diving into the deep end of hyperbole without a flotation device.
Male supremacist and racist Michael Cernovich was desperately triggered by the news, saying that it was like "the JFK assassination all over again." He later explained that it was the "deep state" that killed JFK and they did it with bullets. The Justice Department is doing it in the case with the law.

White nationalist Stephen Miller appeared on the Fox network to say that the most important thing that must take place is that every Republican must rally around the former president. It's not know yet how opponents of Trump's in the 2024 race will respond to that.

Donald Trump's lawyer Alina Habba, who once referred to the New York attorney general as a "Black b---h," and would use the N-word regularly, also appeared on the Fox network. Speaking to Jesse Watters, she explained, "I'm embarrassed to be a lawyer at this moment. Honestly, I'm ashamed to be a lawyer."
Her comments come fewer than five months after she and Trump were forced to pay nearly $938,000 in penalties for a "frivolous lawsuit" against Hillary Clinton and 30 other defendants. The judge in the case said the lawsuits were "drafted to advance a political narrative" and should "never have been brought."

Fox host Mark Levin ranted that the tens of millions of Trump supporters still exist. "You have crossed the Rubicon twice, which has never been done, and we will never forgive you. Never ever!"
The comment prompted MSNBC host Chris Hayes to correct that the Rubicon is all one river. "So that would mean you...crossed back over it in retreat?"
Democrats cannot understand righteous indignation because they no longer understand righteousness. To them, it's all about 'winning' no matter the cost to the country. They control the DOJ, FBI and the MSM. Americans have a duty to be outraged at their blatant attempt to destroy a powerful political figure and Presidential candidate with the highest poll numbers (Trump) using the corrupt DOJ and SOROS funded prosecutors and judges.

Democrats cannot understand righteous indignation because they no longer understand righteousness. To them, it's all about 'winning' no matter the cost to the country. They control the DOJ, FBI and the MSM. Americans have a duty to be outraged at their blatant attempt to destroy a powerful political figure (Trump) using the corrupt DOJ and SOROS funded prosecutors and judges.

The popcorn emoji is my favorite. Stuffing their idiot faces full of empty carb while the nation burns....figuratively....for now.

If they were smarter, they wouldn't be liberals.

Not in a banana republic. When there is no justice, it doesn't matter what "evidence" there is. There is no JUSTICE, see.

Half the nation at LEAST knows this is true. That's why you're here, not really celebrating, but defending. Because deep down you know. This is BS.
If it was anywhere near half the nation, trump wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked so bad.

We’re “losing it”? LOL

This is all totally predictable.
Absolutely. I expect a couple more between now and November of '24. They want the news to be wall to wall Orange Man Bad. When they realize he can't be legally stopped from running, they are going to lose their minds.

Oh no. Me and mine are what makes this nation work. The productive ones, the taxpayers. And you damn well know it.

We could shut this nation down in 24 hours. Maybe less. Might be time, too.
And we all know liberals have never worked or paid taxes too, right? If you MAGAs are such rugged individualists, why do Blue states supply most of the money to the federal government, and red states always take more money from the federal government? Who is supporting who?

Forum List

Back