The Far Left is sooo Transparent, and Yet we are Dumb enough to Answer Their Questions!

Free speech, like burning the American flag
Nobody was arrested for the display…Free Speech

But what that free speech shows is the disdain Republicans have for our democracy and our political institutions

No he didn’t.

You lose

1686152356424.png

Nobody was arrested for the display…Free Speech

But what that free speech shows is the disdain Republicans have for our democracy and our political institutions
I do not agree. But at the very least you cannot paint with that broad of a brush. Many GOP were unhappy with what happened on J6.

Nowhere does he call for the Constitution to be terminated. The AP piece is a puff piece trying to make it sound like there was no election cheating. It provides to proof of that whatsoever.
Of course, there were attempts at cheating, that's why Trump is going to be indicted.

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state," Trump stated at one point. "Flipping the state is a great testament to our country; it's a testament that they can admit to a mistake. A lot of people think it wasn't a mistake, it was much more criminal than that. But it's a big problem in Georgia and it's not a problem that's going away."

Republicans in 7 States Tried to Falsely Certify the Election ...​

1686298646108.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Jan 21, 2022 — American Oversight found that groups in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin sent in false documents ...

LOL, “aN aTtAcK oN dEmOcRaCy!”

It was a mostly peaceful protest against an obviously rigged election. Protesting an actual attack on democracy: election theft.

Here you are, defending stolen elections.
You’re a Democrat.
Josh Hawley (R) running from a peaceful mob who stormed the capitol injuring police in the hundreds.
6B9D510B-32D1-449A-A0A7-C089AAA78EF2.jpeg

Have you been paying attention to the Left? Every person running for the GOP is either a racist, a homophobe, or is a climate change denier, lol. Notice, they are not trying to get you to change sides, but are pushing all the buttons of the far Left to get them to stand against the GOP.

Young, wet behind the ears people, are the ones supporting them. They have been indoctrinated, and we let it happen. SHAME ON US!

I know nobody wants to hear this, but we need to cut the young people off! Tough love is better than no love at all.

By logical thinking, eventually, the country will go to the GOP. Why? Because we are NOT producing people, lol. And as the country gets older, they will abandon progressive ideas. With few people to replace youngsters, todays young will leave the Leftist movement as they get older; if they have any sense.

So 2024 is the key! If the GOP gets that one, by the time 2028 comes around, those young people today will have learned, if they have any education at all.

The Left will tell you that the GOP is in the throes of dying. I am here to tell you, that if it is politically played correctly, the Left is DOA! They have very few to replace the young, and if you close the border, they have squat......zero......forget about it.

It really is all about 2024, like it or not. Yeah, I know, we always heard this is the most important election of our lifetime, for EVER, lol.

This is NOT about reversing course. This is about--------------->whomever wins 2024, is going to screw the other side, for a generation, maybe more, possibly forever.

I do NOT care who/whom the GOP nominee is, we have to vote her/him in as a place holder! If we do not, you just gave away our country!
Nicky Haley hasn't...
Francis Suarez hasn't...

BTW you put in 'or Climate Change Denier..'... There are more scientist that believe the world is flat than say the world is not warming at a considerable rate...
There are right wing loons who aren't following this but the ship has sailed in the science and anyone who wants to be taken seriously on the global warming.

The story of it being man made has been argued by individuals.. Many for these have been discredited before for using false data or taking considerable money form narrow commercial interests.. But every major scientific organisation has stated that it is real and it is man made. Even the Geologists are admitting that and they are the ones that work for Big Oil..

So what your saying it that almost every person in the GOP field can't read facts and either give a coherent facts based answer...

Anyone who supports abortion rights will not vote Republican
Anyone who supports healthcare for all will not vote Republican
Anyone who wants to protect the environment will not vote Republican
Anyone who believes in the rights of gays will not vote Republican
Anyone who cherishes our Democracy, will not vote Republican
I support all of those things and I am voting Republican.

Forum List

Back