The Far Left is sooo Transparent, and Yet we are Dumb enough to Answer Their Questions!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Have you been paying attention to the Left? Every person running for the GOP is either a racist, a homophobe, or is a climate change denier, lol. Notice, they are not trying to get you to change sides, but are pushing all the buttons of the far Left to get them to stand against the GOP.

Young, wet behind the ears people, are the ones supporting them. They have been indoctrinated, and we let it happen. SHAME ON US!

I know nobody wants to hear this, but we need to cut the young people off! Tough love is better than no love at all.

By logical thinking, eventually, the country will go to the GOP. Why? Because we are NOT producing people, lol. And as the country gets older, they will abandon progressive ideas. With few people to replace youngsters, todays young will leave the Leftist movement as they get older; if they have any sense.

So 2024 is the key! If the GOP gets that one, by the time 2028 comes around, those young people today will have learned, if they have any education at all.

The Left will tell you that the GOP is in the throes of dying. I am here to tell you, that if it is politically played correctly, the Left is DOA! They have very few to replace the young, and if you close the border, they have squat......zero......forget about it.

It really is all about 2024, like it or not. Yeah, I know, we always heard this is the most important election of our lifetime, for EVER, lol.

This is NOT about reversing course. This is about--------------->whomever wins 2024, is going to screw the other side, for a generation, maybe more, possibly forever.

I do NOT care who/whom the GOP nominee is, we have to vote her/him in as a place holder! If we do not, you just gave away our country!

Have you been paying attention to the Left? Every person running for the GOP is either a racist, a homophobe, or is a climate change denier, lol. Notice, they are not trying to get you to change sides, but are pushing all the buttons of the far Left to get them to stand against the GOP.

Young, wet behind the ears people, are the ones supporting them. They have been indoctrinated, and we let it happen. SHAME ON US!

I know nobody wants to hear this, but we need to cut the young people off! Tough love is better than no love at all.

By logical thinking, eventually, the country will go to the GOP. Why? Because we are NOT producing people, lol. And as the country gets older, they will abandon progressive ideas. With few people to replace youngsters, todays young will leave the Leftist movement as they get older; if they have any sense.

So 2024 is the key! If the GOP gets that one, by the time 2028 comes around, those young people today will have learned, if they have any education at all.

The Left will tell you that the GOP is in the throes of dying. I am here to tell you, that if it is politically played correctly, the Left is DOA! They have very few to replace the young, and if you close the border, they have squat......zero......forget about it.

It really is all about 2024, like it or not. Yeah, I know, we always heard this is the most important election of our lifetime, for EVER, lol.

This is NOT about reversing course. This is about--------------->whomever wins 2024, is going to screw the other side, for a generation, maybe more, possibly forever.

I do NOT care who/whom the GOP nominee is, we have to vote her/him in as a place holder! If we do not, you just gave away our country!
Just make sure at 2am, the Reppublican poll watchers arent chased out again like they have done in the last two elections, and all voting machines arent bugged to turn Republican Ballots into Democrat.

Anyone who supports abortion rights will not vote Republican
Anyone who supports healthcare for all will not vote Republican
Anyone who wants to protect the environment will not vote Republican
Anyone who believes in the rights of gays will not vote Republican
Anyone who cherishes our Democracy, will not vote Republican

GunnyTitties.jpg

Which one is this?

1686089224592.png

Translation:
Anyone who supports abortion on demand and infanticide will vote Democrat.
Anyone who wants government to control healthcare will vote Democrat.
Anyone who wants to destroy capitalism with Climate policy will vote Democrat.
Anyone who supports trannies, groomers, and pedos will vote Democrat.
Anyone who hates the Constitution and fair elections, will vote Democrat.

Translation:
Anyone who supports abortion on demand and infanticide will vote Democrat.
Anyone who wants government to control healthcare will vote Democrat.
Anyone who wants to destroy capitalism with Climate policy will vote Democrat.
Anyone who supports trannies, groomers, and pedos will vote Democrat.
Anyone who hates the Constitution and fair elections, will vote Democrat.
More reason not to vote Republican
They hate this country and want to destroy our Democracy

1686090503657.jpeg

Why are you not offended by this picture like most loyal Americans?
Because you are Republican

Last edited:
Awwww! The gallows not big enough to hang a midget?

View attachment 792387
Are you dumb enough to believe those gallows were supposed to hang the entire US Capitol Building?

It was meant to provide a powerful message of Republican hatred of our Democracy

1686090839255.jpeg

Why are you not offended by this picture?

Because you are Republican

Are you dumb enough to believe those gallows were supposed to hang the entire US Capitol Building?

It was meant to provide a powerful message of Republican hatred of our Democracy

View attachment 792388
I’m not dumb enough to believe it was meant to hang anyone.

Political protests have long had a tradition of hanging effigies of politicians.

It was meant to send a message to America
Republicans hate our Democracy and sent a threat against the symbol of our Democracy
Of course, Republicans “hate our democracy”, that’s why they were protesting a rigged election instead of going along with it, because they “hate democracy”. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back