The Far Left is sooo Transparent, and Yet we are Dumb enough to Answer Their Questions!

So you believe the Bible is his favorite book. Wow. You're dumber than I tell people.

Well I never heard him say that is his favorite book. Pretty weird thing to focus on.

So tell us, what is his favorite book? Since you obviously know he is “lying” about that.

The question is whether you believe this guy or not. If you do...well, you're dumber than I tell people.
So you can’t even provide one example of a real lie. Especially a significant one that has to do with policy and affecting the nation.

Here I will give you an example of a Biden lie. When he was running he promised he would never mandate the COVID vaccines. Then a year later he did exactly that, resulting in millions of people being coerced into taking an experimental vaccine they didn’t want, and millions being threatened or actually fired from their jobs. A lie that directly affected millions of Americans.

So you can’t even provide one example of a real lie. Especially a significant one that has to do with policy and affecting the nation.
I just went for the low hanging fruit that clearly shows he's lying his ass off and, in turn, making you lie your ass off as well. As I've said since day one. Trump is garbage...his supporters act like garbage. Thanks for providing such a wonderful example.

He has been wrong about one or two things, but has never lied.

Claiming he won the 2020 election and it was stolen from him is a big lie
It caused an attack on our Capitol and several deaths
It has also caused an unwarranted mistrust in our free election process

Last edited:
Have you been paying attention to the Left? Every person running for the GOP is either a racist, a homophobe, or is a climate change denier, lol. Notice, they are not trying to get you to change sides, but are pushing all the buttons of the far Left to get them to stand against the GOP.

Young, wet behind the ears people, are the ones supporting them. They have been indoctrinated, and we let it happen. SHAME ON US!

I know nobody wants to hear this, but we need to cut the young people off! Tough love is better than no love at all.

By logical thinking, eventually, the country will go to the GOP. Why? Because we are NOT producing people, lol. And as the country gets older, they will abandon progressive ideas. With few people to replace youngsters, todays young will leave the Leftist movement as they get older; if they have any sense.

So 2024 is the key! If the GOP gets that one, by the time 2028 comes around, those young people today will have learned, if they have any education at all.

The Left will tell you that the GOP is in the throes of dying. I am here to tell you, that if it is politically played correctly, the Left is DOA! They have very few to replace the young, and if you close the border, they have squat......zero......forget about it.

It really is all about 2024, like it or not. Yeah, I know, we always heard this is the most important election of our lifetime, for EVER, lol.

This is NOT about reversing course. This is about--------------->whomever wins 2024, is going to screw the other side, for a generation, maybe more, possibly forever.

I do NOT care who/whom the GOP nominee is, we have to vote her/him in as a place holder! If we do not, you just gave away our country!
That was an amazing bowl of word salad.

Feel better now?

Have you been paying attention to the Left? Every person running for the GOP is either a racist, a homophobe, or is a climate change denier, lol. Notice, they are not trying to get you to change sides, but are pushing all the buttons of the far Left to get them to stand against the GOP.

Young, wet behind the ears people, are the ones supporting them. They have been indoctrinated, and we let it happen. SHAME ON US!

I know nobody wants to hear this, but we need to cut the young people off! Tough love is better than no love at all.

By logical thinking, eventually, the country will go to the GOP. Why? Because we are NOT producing people, lol. And as the country gets older, they will abandon progressive ideas. With few people to replace youngsters, todays young will leave the Leftist movement as they get older; if they have any sense.

So 2024 is the key! If the GOP gets that one, by the time 2028 comes around, those young people today will have learned, if they have any education at all.

The Left will tell you that the GOP is in the throes of dying. I am here to tell you, that if it is politically played correctly, the Left is DOA! They have very few to replace the young, and if you close the border, they have squat......zero......forget about it.

It really is all about 2024, like it or not. Yeah, I know, we always heard this is the most important election of our lifetime, for EVER, lol.

This is NOT about reversing course. This is about--------------->whomever wins 2024, is going to screw the other side, for a generation, maybe more, possibly forever.

I do NOT care who/whom the GOP nominee is, we have to vote her/him in as a place holder! If we do not, you just gave away our country!
Bingo....been saying it for a while. It's like arguing with satan. The second you even engage with the devil he's got you. The moment you engage with these corrupted, irreversibly contaminated souls, is the moment they got you where they want.

They should be shunned. Ignored. We should be preparing for what's coming. The red carpet hasn't been truly rolled out for marxists but it is close. They have infrastructures prepared for us to be ushered into. They have been using the mao play book. The "red guard" are being developed and we see them surfacing in the forms of aoc among others.

The students will be asked to turn in parents and grandparents and other relatives who aren't on board.

That's what's happening around the nation and the only one showing the true impact is tiktok. Won't find that on most social platforms.

Watch that if you aren't brainwashed to think tiktok is the only one tracking you.

Translation:
Anyone who supports abortion on demand and infanticide will vote Democrat.
Anyone who wants government to control healthcare will vote Democrat.
Anyone who wants to destroy capitalism with Climate policy will vote Democrat.
Anyone who supports trannies, groomers, and pedos will vote Democrat.
Anyone who hates the Constitution and fair elections, will vote Democrat.
December 4 2022
Former President Donald Trump faced rebuke Sunday from officials in both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

Trump, who announced last month that he is running again for president, made the claim over the weekend on his Truth Social media platform.

I’m not dumb enough to believe it was meant to hang anyone.
Yes, you are.
Political protests have long had a tradition of hanging effigies of politicians.
Yeah, they do, but not when mobbing up.........inside the capitol building.

Donald Trump said maybe mob was right to chant 'Hang ...​

1686143431233.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › may › trum...

May 25, 2022 — Donald Trump reportedly reacted to chants about hanging his vice-president, Mike Pence, during the US Capitol attack by saying maybe the mob was ...

Nice picture of a prop, you gullible dumbfuck :lol:

A prop?
You mean it was not capable of hanging the entire Capitol building?

What it was is a symbol of Republican hatred of the center of our Democracy. A threat.

Our Capitol framed in a gallows, surrounded by a Trump flag and a Skull and Crossbones sent a clear message of how Republicans feel about our Democracy

December 4 2022
Former President Donald Trump faced rebuke Sunday from officials in both parties after calling for the “termination” of parts of the Constitution over his lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

Trump, who announced last month that he is running again for president, made the claim over the weekend on his Truth Social media platform.
Nowhere does he call for the Constitution to be terminated. The AP piece is a puff piece trying to make it sound like there was no election cheating. It provides to proof of that whatsoever.

Nowhere does he call for the Constitution to be terminated. The AP piece is a puff piece trying to make it sound like there was no election cheating. It provides to proof of that whatsoever.
Trump specifically said terminated and included the Constitution

Forum List

Back