The fallacy of self defence by gun

Bloody hell, checked USMB this morning and had 25 mouth frothing alerts to this thread. I won't be checking all that crap. But just after skip reading, people are still replying in a way that highlights the fact they didn't read the link in the OP.
As you ignore evidence I've just read to show how the gun saved lives. I live in the country. Crime is low. Everyone out here OWNS GUNS.........The thieves KNOW THIS. That is why they don't come here. Detente .

Give them your address and DOX YOURSELF..........Tell them you HATE GUNS...........I'm sure it will work out for you. lmao

Nope, still a retard.
1653043719889.png

Whatever the truth may be, statistics prove that America got it wrong.

You're from Canaduh, a shithole country that was founded in cowering and groveling before the same tyrant against we Americans violently rebelled in order to found our country.

Your country was wrong from the beginning, and it is still wrong, and it will always be wrong. History has proven, and will continue to prove, that America is the country that got it right.

It's pretty sad that virtually all the political parties in the UK are anti-civil rights.

That's what happens when you give up your guns and pray to the government.

What is hilarious is when the British pieces of filth think they have any say or standing to tell us Americans how to run our country. We fought two bloody wars, specifically to establish that no, they have no such say or standing; that how we Americans run our country is none of the British filth's business.

I find myself, lately, very tempted to think that we need to have a third war to make this point much more forcefully than we did the two previous times; perhaps a war that ends with us taking over the UK, making it an American colony, and oppressing the British the same way that they once tried to oppress us.

Last edited:
Harvard is a left leaning university. Cherry picking data for Gun grabbing at a later date.

My Mother N Law was living in a high crime area. We couldn't get her to leave her home. By GOD I'VE LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE and I'm not leaving. They broke down the back door while she was home and she yelled at them..........We were lucky on this one they ran away. We repaired the back door and said you need to move. We bought here A GUN.......OMFG.......32 pistol.

Next call........they were trying to break in the front door.........She yelled and shot 2 holes into the front door...........They left. She still wouldn't leave.

Next door neighbor..........they broke into the home and shot him to death in his own bed for his prescription drugs........Killed him dead. Finally she had enough and we moved her out of that neighborhood. We were ALL ARMED WHEN WE MOVED HER.

Little old granny still alive. Man next door dead as a door nail.

Screw your study Harvard.
WHat this monarch lover doesn't understand is that it doesn't matter how many times people use guns in self defense and it never did.

The right to keep and bear is not predicated on need and it never was.

What I do know no matter what any of these studies show is that even on the extreme low end of the range of estimates there are more DGUs than there are people murdered every year

You're as much “Centre Right” as Bruce Jenner is a woman.
Center right in the UK is nothing like center right in the US.

I always wonder why these people who grovel in front of a fucking monarch are always whining about what we do here in our own country

WHat this monarch lover doesn't understand is that it doesn't matter how many times people use guns in self defense and it never did.

What I do know no matter what any of these studies show is that even on the extreme low end of the range of estimates there are more DGUs than there are people murdered every year
Which part of shall not be infringed don't you understand. All of your rants are meaningless to me and a vast number of gun owners in this country. We have more guns and ammo than any standing army on earth.

Come and take them.............

Which part of shall not be infringed don't you understand. All of your rants are meaningless to me and a vast number of gun owners in this country. We have more guns and ammo than any standing army on earth.

Come and take them.............
My rants?

Care to quote any of them.

You might want to actually read what I wrote. Maybe if you follow the text with your finger and move your lips as you read you might actually understand what I said.

My rants?

Care to quote any of them.

You might want to actually read what I wrote. Maybe if you follow the text with your finger and move your lips as you read you might actually understand what I said.
I'll go back and look then. Right now I'm in Shotgun mode shooting everything in my path.

ok

My apologies DGU's went right by me on that post.

Same thing with fire extinguishers.
Exactly.

A gun is akin to an insurance policy.

You hope to hell you never have to use it but you're glad you have it if you do.

And besides that a gun is the cheapest insurance policy you can buy.

Exactly.

A gun is akin to an insurance policy.

You hope to hell you never have to use it but you're glad you have it if you do.

And besides that a gun is the cheapest insurance policy you can buy.
So is Wasp and hornet spray.

The wasp spray, they told her, can shoot up to twenty feet away and is a lot more accurate, while with the pepper spray, they have to get too close to you and could overpower you. The wasp spray temporarily blinds an attacker until they get to the hospital for an antidote.

So is Wasp and hornet spray.

The wasp spray, they told her, can shoot up to twenty feet away and is a lot more accurate, while with the pepper spray, they have to get too close to you and could overpower you. The wasp spray temporarily blinds an attacker until they get to the hospital for an antidote.
I never thought of using wasp spray. It's 100% legal and easy to get too.

Thanks

I never thought of using wasp spray. It's 100% legal and easy to get too.

Thanks
20 foot range. They are blind. A PKP fire extinguisher is the same..........About the same range and will stop a fire very quick

This will also bling you and if you have a grease fire in your kitchen it will put it out.

Make sure the cap is tight........lol.........the charge can blow the lid off and kill you though.

If you took the time to read the link in the OP, straight out of the bat, it states -
1-3. Guns are not used millions of times each year in self-defense
Nope.
But, at least 100,000 times per year, in about 1% of all violent confrontations (as per your Harvard study)
10x more often than to murder.
5x more often than to commit suicide.

Forum List

Back