The fallacy of self defence by gun

Nope.
But, at least 100,000 times per year, in about 1% of all violent confrontations (as per your Harvard study)
10x more often than to murder.
5x more often than to commit suicide.
Demonstrate that guns in self defence had valid evidence.

Thank you for confirming your surrender.

You're from Canaduh, a shithole country that was founded in cowering and groveling before the same tyrant against we Americans violently rebelled in order to found our country.

Your country was wrong from the beginning, and it is still wrong, and it will always be wrong. History has proven, and will continue to prove, that America is the country that got it right.
Please don't bomb Canada too.
Ya'all need a civil war to defuse all that hate and racism.

They've been shooting at police for as long as blacks have had access to firearms in the US.

Perhaps you should study up a bit before running your yap.
That's the norm for the US. This is an escalation of violence and racism due to Trump. It's going to be a good show put on in your election. One side is going to steal another election for sure!

Demonstrate that guns in self defence had valid evidence.

Thank you for confirming your surrender.

Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was ‘used’ by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies,” the CDC study, entitled “Priorities For Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence,” states.

The Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council released the results of their research through the CDC last month. Researchers compiled data from previous studies in order to guide future research on gun violence, noting that “almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year.”

Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was ‘used’ by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies,” the CDC study, entitled “Priorities For Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence,” states.

The Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council released the results of their research through the CDC last month. Researchers compiled data from previous studies in order to guide future research on gun violence, noting that “almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year.”
I accept your surrender as well

Car laws don't stop you from running over someone, your retardism is increasing

Laws reduce, they do not stop, bake.
They don't reduce.

The murder rate in the UK before the first round of gun laws was passed in the 60's was about the same as it is today.

So your gun laws didn't reduce the murder rate.

The murder rate in the US is almost exactly what it was in the 1950's before those evil AR 15 rifles were commonplace

You didn;t read the link.
If you get confused by, "I accept your surrender", and, "Thank you for confirming your surrender", it's just a silly game that M14 thinks that it puts him above others. But I find odd bods interesting so I'm busy studying his illness.

If you get confused by, "I accept your surrender", and, "Thank you for confirming your surrender", it's just a silly game that M14 thinks that it puts him above others. But I find odd bods interesting so I'm busy studying his illness.
So you admit you didn;t read the link

Forum List

Back