The fallacy of self defence by gun

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I've always stated that needing a gun for self defence was a fallacy, and we all know it is. So what's with the gun nuts running off and copying pasting articles from shady sources?

Well look no further, just simply check with Harvard and the studies -

Pardon the pun, Harvard blow holes in the gun nut's self defence argument.

So anyone arming up for the mistaken belief they need to for self defence against others, they're the worst candidate to own a gun.

1652985793278.png

So now you're saying we don't have to give forty billion dollars to the Ukraine so they can buy guns for their self defense?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I've always stated that needing a gun for self defence was a fallacy, and we all know it is. So what's with the gun nuts running off and copying pasting articles from shady sources?

So anyone arming up for the mistaken belief they need to for self defence against others, they're the worst candidate to own a gun.

Try and rob my place dawg and we will see who is right homes.

Wacko article, wacko reads it, wacko parrots the fake results.

Well I am calling Harvard a liar because I used to read in a website that DAILY posted newspaper accounts of self defense in it which was a lot in a years time.

Then there have been several books published showing good evidence that self defense does happen and a quite a few times every year which I have one of in my large library collection.

Harvard just like many leftist organizations lies a lot.

Well I am calling Harvard a liar because I used to read in a website that DAILY posted newspaper accounts of self defense in it which was a lot in a years time.

Then there have been several books published showing good evidence that self defense does happen and a quite a few times every year which I have one of in my large library collection.

Harvard just like many leftist organizations lies a lot.
You're welcome to, and you would have to to keep your fallacy true. Unfortunately, there are various studies in that article that conclude the findings. So stamping your feet, sticking fingers in your ears shouting,"Ner ner ner", doesn't dismiss the academic studies and findings.

You're welcome to, and you would have to to keep your fallacy true. Unfortunately, there are various studies in that article that conclude the findings. So stamping your feet, sticking fingers in your ears shouting,"Ner ner ner", doesn't dismiss the academic studies and findings.
Oooh....Dimmeer "academic" studies. Well here's a result for you, when I am cornered, I shoot back.

What's that retarded comment in English? I don't speak butchered American English, so could you up the grade on that one please.
What is hard to understand? You have nothing but wind blowing through your ears, so you simply repeat, or parrot, back whatever your Gestapo leaders tell you to...just like a Polly Parrot. Awwwk, Awwwk, Awwwk!

That's a Trump tactic when cornered, attack the source, lol.

But don't I have a point?

Harvard's class of 2018 was surveyed about their political viewpoints. 13 percent of the freshmen identified as "somewhat conservative", and 2.6 percent identified as "very conservative". 23% called themselves moderates, and 60% identified as liberal.

Forum List

Back