Democrats dont want to take your guns!

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
They have a zero chance of it passing. They know that. Both parties often times pass this kind of crap that does nothing but say "Look at me, I'm willing to waste time and money voting over things that will never pass".

They have a zero chance of it passing. They know that. Both parties often times pass this kind of crap that does nothing but say "Look at me, I'm willing to waste time and money voting over things that will never pass".
Right, and in this case, it was just introduced again, like you said to do nothing but say "Look at me".

bull ! the left would love for that bill to pass ?

Right, and in this case, it was just introduced again, like you said to do nothing but say "Look at me".
they also could have introduced a bill to make it easier to get guns if all they want is attention .. no .. they would love for the bill to pass . they would love to make it harder for law abiding citizens to purchase a fire arm . that is a fact !

they also could have introduced a bill to make it easier to get guns if all they want is attention .. no .. they would love for the bill to pass . they would love to make it harder for law abiding citizens to purchase a fire arm . that is a fact !
Not worried about them, and probably have more weapons than you do. I have to point out, though, the only sitting president to furnish US Military to help confiscate guns was the Republican, George Son-of-a-Bush and that was during an emergency with homeowners were needing to keep safe from looters and law enforcement was not 10 minutes away if needed, but hours away. That is a fact.

Not worried about them, and probably have more weapons than you do. I have to point out, though, the only sitting president to furnish US Military to help confiscate guns was the Republican, George Son-of-a-Bush and that was during an emergency with homeowners were needing to keep safe from looters and law enforcement was not 10 minutes away if needed, but hours away. That is a fact.
i remember the ban on assault weapons in 89 importing assault weapons were banned .. but the fact is the dems have backed making ALL firearms hard to buy for average Americans ! you are an expert at deflection ...

i remember the ban on assault weapons in 89 importing assault weapons were banned .. but the fact is the dems have backed making ALL firearms hard to buy for average Americans ! you are an expert at deflection ...

The assault weapon ban passed with bipartisan support.

The only one I remember from 1989 was the ban by the Bush Administration on foreign semi-automatic rifles.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of the 1994 bill, Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that had an assault weapons ban , supported by Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, George Bush, came through the 103rd Republican controlled congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton?

The only one I remember from 1989 was the ban by the Bush Administration on foreign semi-automatic rifles.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of the 1994 bill, Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that had an assault weapons ban , supported by Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, George Bush, came through the 103rd Republican controlled congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton?
i'm referring to the ban enacted by a republican POTUS .

Now you know why I am a long time Independent who hates partisan politics.

The 103rd Congress was controlled by the democrats, both the house and senate. The republicans took over in November, the ban was passed in September.
That ban is one of the reasons the Republicans won control of Congress after 40 years of democrat party control and it is also why democrats had been afraid to push gun control.

Because the democrat lost congress In part because of the ban, Obama felt the need to do Fast and Furious, selling guns to drug cartels so they would show up in crime scenes in Mexico

Last edited:
The 103rd Congress was controlled by the democrats, both the house and senate. The republicans took over in November, the ban was passed in September.
That ban is one of the reasons the Republicans won control of Congress after 40 years of democrat party control and it is also why democrats had been afraid to push gun control.

Because the democrat lost congress In part because of the ban, Obama felt the need to do Fast and Furious, selling guns to drug cartels so they would show up in crime scenes in Mexico
That makes sense. It still had support of 3 former Republican Presidents. The son of one of them would later provide Federalized National guard troops from across the country, used to assist a mass weapons confiscation, during an emergency in Louisiana.
I only mention, to make sure everybody knows, you should not trust either party on weapons issues. The Dems do try to incrementally try to restrict weapons rights, but the Reps have a history of using national emergencies to restrict or confiscate, as well as creating new federal agencies to restrict or intrude on our liberties, never letting a good emergency go to waste.

Both parties don't often times pass this kind of crap. Only the demon try to push this type of crap.

Instead of screwing around with bills that they know will not pass how about this Democrat controlled Congress and Presidency pay attention to the massive inflation, lower family income, tremendous cost of fuel, millions of Illegals and the massive debt?

Of course the Democrat sonofabitches don't give a shit about the American people. They are fixated on Mega MAGA and White Supremacists.

Forum List

Back