The fallacy of self defence by gun

No thanks. I prefer reality over idealistic theory. From yesterday, ignorant fascist clown:
You haven't a clue of reality.

Americans are lazy ****s when it comes to the English language, that's why they have a butchered version and you're too retarded to grasp English.

The irony is, you think the English are illiterate with English, laugh my fucking cock off.

I apologise on the behalf of imbeciles, you're a brain dead imbecile.
Come take the guns.

This guy was unarmed. And now he’s dead. Reality says that every single citizen should be armed for their own self-defense and it doesn’t care about propaganda from Harvard or the ignorance of Captain Caveman.
I've come to to the conclusion you are a deluded gun nut as well, always strutting about with a loaded gun, your enemies are coming to get you, your government are about to go tyrannical etc..

You need to shock everyone and try saying something intelligent. I've had nothing but umpteen retarded alerts off you. You are thick as fuck and spout the usual dribble that gun nuts are programmed to dribble.

The Harvard link went over your head, probably because you're the offspring of an inbred family.

The harvard link is an example of a very poorly run survey. Not a "study". But I am a scientist, and you very clearly are not. The facts are quite plain, the American public use firearms every single day to prevent violent crime. The UK is even more violent than the USA. Only gun violence levels are less, but they are RAPIDLY increasing. Even with all of the gun laws that you so love, the facts are that gun violence rates are skyrocketing in the UK.

I've come to to the conclusion you are a deluded gun nut as well, always strutting about with a loaded gun, your enemies are coming to get you, your government are about to go tyrannical etc..

You need to shock everyone and try saying something intelligent. I've had nothing but umpteen retarded alerts off you. You are thick as fuck and spout the usual dribble that gun nuts are programmed to dribble.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a deluded anti gun silly person. You rely on emotion, and false studies, to support your infantile belief system.

Come get them.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a deluded anti gun silly person. You rely on emotion, and false studies, to support your infantile belief system.
Well, I'm away shooting Clays with my lads soon. We enjoy guns in the UK, but much much more safely. A concept you Septic Yanks struggle with. That's why you guys shoot everything that moves.

Well, I'm away shooting Clays with my lads soon. We enjoy guns in the UK, but much much more safely. A concept you Septic Yanks struggle with. That's why you guys shoot everything that moves.

Good for you. I will be taking my machine guns out for some fun myself soon as well. You shoot your shotguns, and I will shoot whatever the hell I want. When I want, where I want.

Good for you. I will be taking my machine guns out for some fun myself soon as well. You shoot your shotguns, and I will shoot whatever the hell I want. When I want, where I want.
Good for you too. That's why you enjoy high gun crime.

You probably feel the need to be armed to the teeth with guns when shopping because of all the retards armed to the teeth in public.

Good for you too. That's why you enjoy high gun crime.

You probably feel the need to be armed to the teeth with guns when shopping because of all the retards armed to the teeth in public.

My guns commit no crime. The same as yours don't. Guns don't commit crime. Guns are tools. They are no better or worse than the person who uses them.

An armed society, is a polite society. A lesson you would be wise to learn.

I've always stated that needing a gun for self defence was a fallacy, and we all know it is. So what's with the gun nuts running off and copying pasting articles from shady sources?

Well look no further, just simply check with Harvard and the studies -

Pardon the pun, Harvard blow holes in the gun nut's self defence argument.

So anyone arming up for the mistaken belief they need to for self defence against others, they're the worst candidate to own a gun.
We don’t all “know” it’s a fallacy. And it certainly isn’t. But keep flailing.

westwall in the UK, we take boxing gloves in a boxing match. You guys would take a gun if you could.

No, as usual you resort to infantile emotional arguments. If I want to fence you, I will let you choose which weapon you wish to use, and then I will defeat you at will. I am a tad too old for boxing these days, but when I was young I enjoyed a good boxing match. Boxing is about BOXING.

You, like a retard, continually ascribe violent fantasies to people who have none. Why is that? Are you too stupid to come up with a legitimate argument, or are you just so intellectually dishonest that you will use whatever lie comes to mind (not that you apparently have much of one) in an effort to score a point?

My guns commit no crime. The same as yours don't. Guns don't commit crime. Guns are tools. They are no better or worse than the person who uses them.

An armed society, is a polite society. A lesson you would be wise to learn.
But this is the thing, you need to know who's got the fucking gun. You can't expect to have every Tom Dick and Harry to get a gun and fuck all happens. Why doesn't that sink in? Stupidity?

Forum List

Back