The fallacy of self defence by gun

No I don't, you ignorant clod. I assume everyone is armed. I am. I also treat everyone with respect. We don't get a lot of road rage incidents in my state because if you do something stupid, and dangerous, you are going to get your ass shot to pieces. Thus, people mind their manners.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You need something between your lugs to process the concept of safe gun control/regulations. Hence why American gun nuts scream 2nd Amendment. Suffice to say, you will NEVER EVER grasp the concept. In the UK, we too can go and use guns, or should I say, those that have clean records and of sound mind.

You guys allow the majority to have guns and feel stupid enough to say gun control doesn't work in Sweden because of a once in a decade gun incident. And you suffer dreadful gun stats.

The day the 2nd is scrapped, the fucking better for you guys.

Voted Tory all my life, and UKIP when Farage was there . And you voted for Biden, yellow back coward. Take your testicles out of your boyfriend's handbag you fucking puff.
Lol, desperation and delusion on display.

You need something between your lugs to process the concept of safe gun control/regulations. Hence why American gun nuts scream 2nd Amendment. Suffice to say, you will NEVER EVER grasp the concept. In the UK, we too can go and use guns, or should I say, those that have clean records and of sound mind.

You guys allow the majority to have guns and feel stupid enough to say gun control doesn't work in Sweden because of a once in a decade gun incident. And you suffer dreadful gun stats.

Come get them.

Lol, desperation and delusion on display.
No desperation on my part, just thick c**" on your part. You're American, so you're binary; black v white, guns v no guns, chalk v cheese.

When someone doesn't conform to your ignorance, it's like shouting racist, bigot, fascist etc.. So you shout liar because of your retarded beliefs, nothing more nothing less.

No desperation on my part, just thick c**" on your part. You're American, so you're binary; black v white, guns v no guns, chalk v cheese.

When someone doesn't conform to your ignorance, it's like shouting racist, bigot, fascist etc.. So you shout liar because of your retarded beliefs, nothing more nothing less.
Come get them sissy.

No, you guys have a lazy butchered version of English.
Silly British twit. We perfected it for you. You’re welcome.
It's retarded.

No. You are retarded. See the distinction? (Probably not.)
We have a licence and licensed. You have have licence for everything.

I doubt you could pass a test for a driver’s license. But we don’t “have have” a license for everything. Jeez. You were telling us about your mastery of English? 🤣
We can have defense and defence. You're stuck with defense.
Yep. The proper spelling. It’s hard to educate you silly Brit twits.
You can't pronounce Stalictites, Worcestershire sauce, basil and oregano correctly. You're even stuck in the 1800's spelling of Aluminium.
You enjoy engaging in the fallacy of making universal statements in order to engage strawman arguments. But your pettiness aside, at least we know how to pronounce aluminum. 😎
And you don't even know "Tom Dick and Harry"?? Are you seriously that dumb?
See? We had never discussed the old phrase about Tom, Dick and Harry. So, of course, you create a strawman. And despite the odds, the strawman usually beats you. You are obviously that dumb. No question.
And you expect Brits to ask you for help?

I wasn’t addressing most Brits, kid. I was replying only to you.
I like your irony because I ain't dumbing down to your level.
You could never rise to my level. 😎
Most Americans can't grasp sarcasm and you haven't a clue about idioms.
I find that’s usually true of you, not of Brits or Americans.
So when it comes to English, you seriously need to go fuck yourself because I've lost count the number of times I've had to school you lot.
Sure. You can’t count all the way to zero.

Now back on the “topic” of this moronic thread.

If a masked and heavily armed criminal gains entry into your house one night and threatens your loved ones with violence, would it be reasonable to (a) call the local police and await their arrival, hoping no harm comes to your loved ones or you while you wait OR (b) pull out your own handy semi-automatic handgun and shoot the intruder before he can harm anyone else?

See my point, you silly Limey half-wit?

It’s not a “fallacy” to contend that the possession of a gun for self defense is a proper and useful thing.

Silly British twit. We perfected it for you. You’re welcome.

No. You are retarded. See the distinction? (Probably not.)

I doubt you could pass a test for a driver’s license. But we don’t “have have” a license for everything. Jeez. You were telling us about your mastery of English? 🤣

Yep. The proper spelling. It’s hard to educate you silly Brit twits.

You enjoy engaging in the fallacy of making universal statements in order to engage strawman arguments. But your pettiness aside, at least we know how to pronounce aluminum. 😎

See? We had never discussed the old phrase about Tom, Dick and Harry. So, of course, you create a strawman. And despite the odds, the tramway usually beats you. You are obviously that dumb. No question.

I wasn’t addressing most Brits, kid. I was replying only to you.

You could never rise to my level. 😎

I find that’s usually true of you, not of Brits or Americans.

Sure. You can’t count all the way to zero.

Now back on the “topic” of this moronic thread.

If a masked and heavily armed criminal gains entry into your house one night and threatens your loved ones with violence, would it be reasonable to (a) call the local police and await their arrival, hoping no harm comes to your loved ones or you while you wait OR (b) pull out your own handy semi-automatic handgun and shoot the intruder before he can harm anyone else?

See my point, you will Limey half-wit?

It’s not a “fallacy” to contend that the possession of a gun for self defense is a proper and useful thing.
Pronounce stalactites

We grasp the concept that WE are not subjects. You are. You are beholden to the bureaucrats who rule your lives. We aren't. We are still fundamentally free. You aren't. You are not allowed to defend yourself from attack. If you do, you go to prison.

In other words, peasant, you exist for the benefit of the State.

I don't. I exist for the benefit of me and my family, and I don't need permission to do the things that I like to do.

We grasp the concept that WE are not subjects. You are. You are beholden to the bureaucrats who rule your lives. We aren't. We are still fundamentally free. You aren't. You are not allowed to defend yourself from attack. If you do, you go to prison.

In other words, peasant, you exist for the benefit of the State.

I don't. I exist for the benefit of me and my family, and I don't need permission to do the things that I like to do.
I think we've all grasped you have a 7 second memory of a goldfish. Been over the British Civil War a thousand times where the monarchy signed power over to parliament, so no one are subjects of the monarchy. Why doesn't that stay in your thick skull? DNA problems? Solid bone from the neck up? In breeding? Lobotomy?

Please explain why this doesn't seem to enter your skull because it's baffling?

Do you retain the ability to tie shoelaces? Does your parents still wipe your arse? Because you've got me fucking beat on this one?

My only conclusion is that you're a mental patient because I don't know why it flies through your lugs?

It absolutely should offend the sensibilities of all British people that they are referred to as “subjects” of “the Crown.”

Putting aside the fact that “the Crown” has lost its initial meaning, the more serious issue is the concept of being a “subject” of any government. Even the silly British people who are still irked that the American colonists threw off the yoke well over two hundred years ago should have enough self respect to at least adopt the American concept of citizenship.

We created our republic to serve us. We aren’t here to serve “the crown.” Silly Brits should have enough sense to reject the subservient notion of “being a subject” of “the Crown,” too.

Do Americans find it macho that they reset their brains to the same old rhetoric to Brits? Are you all related to Biden. Is Biden secretly your father?

Are you all happy slapping one another, whooping like apes in a forest? What's up with you childish yanks?

All this shit on subjects, teeth, banned guns??

I was hoping to be on a forum with adults, not fucking retards that crawled out of the abortion bucket. So can you all just belt the fuck up, you're fucking embarrassing the planet.

It absolutely should offend the sensibilities of all British people that they are referred to as “subjects” of “the Crown.”

Putting aside the fact that “the Crown” has lost its initial meaning, the more serious issue is the concept of being a “subject” of any government. Even the silly British people who are still irked that the American colonists threw off the yoke well over two hundred years ago should have enough self respect to at least adopt the American concept of citizenship.

We created our republic to serve us. We aren’t here to serve “the crown.” Silly Brits should have enough sense to reject the subservient notion of “being a subject” of “the Crown,” too.
We're only offended by ignorance displayed by Yanks. So we kinda get offended quite a lot.

Does your brain grasp the UK monarchy, or are you retarded too?

I think we've all grasped you have a 7 second memory of a goldfish. Been over the British Civil War a thousand times where the monarchy signed power over to parliament, so no one are subjects of the monarchy. Why doesn't that stay in your thick skull? DNA problems? Solid bone from the neck up? In breeding? Lobotomy?

Please explain why this doesn't seem to enter your skull because it's baffling?

Do you retain the ability to tie shoelaces? Does your parents still wipe your arse? Because you've got me fucking beat on this one?

My only conclusion is that you're a mental patient because I don't know why it flies through your lugs?

The Monarch retains the ultimate Right to dissolve Parliament. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Crown retains ultimate control of the country. The Monarchy chooses to let the idiots bureaucrats run the country so long as they don't screw it up too bad. If they cross a line, the Boot comes down.

Silly clod.

Stop flapping your money maker and come get them!
You couldn't even win independence, the French had to save your ass. And it wasn't over guns. So I suggest you get back to school and start again because it's clear you were asleep or your teacher filled you with shit, the same stuff that you're spewing.

And a Brit had to school you on American Independence. What a let down you are for the American forefathers, they would be greatly disappointed with you.

We're only offended by ignorance displayed by Yanks. So we kinda get offended quite a lot.

Does your brain grasp the UK monarchy, or are you retarded too?
You’re easily offended. Another trait of being a Brit. Thank God you blokes had Churchill to help save you from you own pansy nature when it mattered.

Makes sense. He was part American after all.

The monarchy, by the way is merely a titular thing these days. It shouldn’t even exist as an expensive national prop. But you folks are so twitty, you still refer to yourselves as subjects. Lol.

Spare us your pontifications. Brits aren’t especially impressive anymore. You certainly aren’t. 👍

Forum List

Back