The fallacy of self defence by gun

The argument is the mere presence of a gun deters criminals. Yet fifty plus cops a year are shot and killed. 62 last year as one example.

Yet for civilians if they have a gun they are somehow instantly safer.
So tell me how many cops do you think would be shot if we disarmed them all?

More or less?

And no one is instantly anything. Guns are not magic just like gun laws are not magic. We have gun laws that both state and federal governments refuse to enforce

A gun can make a person more safe or less safe. it all depends on the person and it is that person's choice not yours.

When you can present a meaningful response to my post, let me know.
Until then, I continue accept your surrender.
Nailed it. And not only that, you are in a job that requires a qualification below what you achieved. That moves on that you have a below average EIQ, hence where you are at.

Your surrender and replies are very serendipity

So tell me how many cops do you think would be shot if we disarmed them all?

More or less?

And no one is instantly anything. Guns are not magic just like gun laws are not magic. We have gun laws that both state and federal governments refuse to enforce

A gun can make a person more safe or less safe. it all depends on the person and it is that person's choice not yours.
You wouldn't disarm all the cops. Certain officers would be properly trained in firearm use and these officers would be requested to appropriate situations. Just like in the UK.

But I suppose America have a lot of idiots with guns.

Blimey, didn't realise how many gun nuts were so passionate to debunk gun reality. You gun nuts have it bad, but, there are parallels with guns as others can be with their religion.

I've always stated that needing a gun for self defence was a fallacy, and we all know it is. So what's with the gun nuts running off and copying pasting articles from shady sources?

Well look no further, just simply check with Harvard and the studies -

Pardon the pun, Harvard blow holes in the gun nut's self defence argument.

So anyone arming up for the mistaken belief they need to for self defence against others, they're the worst candidate to own a gun.
You might want to find a less biased source than the Mecca of Libtardian Propaganda aka Harvard.

I accept your surrender

(PS - I was told round here that you follow through by getting your private parts out. Whatever floats your boat, perv)

I surrendered nothing ... You offered nothing and got nothing in return.
Whatever you have been told amounts to nothing more than empty rhetoric.

You wouldn't disarm all the cops. Certain officers would be properly trained in firearm use and these officers would be requested to appropriate situations. Just like in the UK.

But I suppose America have a lot of idiots with guns.
ALL officers are currently trained very well in the use of firearms.

I don't want cops with less training on the streets

Forum List

Back