The Fake News is trying to bring down Biden.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all claiming there is a crisis on our southern border. Youth from Mexico and throughout South America are, supposedly, streaming across the border in the largest numbers in years. Just like Donald Trump says, FAKE NEWS!!!. There is not a problem on our southern border. Everything has nver been better.
Nice try FAKE NEWS. Thank you Donald Trump for letting us know we cannot believe a thing the FAKE NEWS says.
Nice try.
Are you saying CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ARE NOT FAKE NEWS
They are right about the disaster on the border and they are right about Trump.

The rush of immigrants is going to be the death of America.

And we stand back and watch it happen. Who would have ever thought in a million years, that everyday Americans would put up with, let alone tolerate, the invasion from south of the border..........it is pathetic.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all claiming there is a crisis on our southern border. Youth from Mexico and throughout South America are, supposedly, streaming across the border in the largest numbers in years. Just like Donald Trump says, FAKE NEWS!!!. There is not a problem on our southern border. Everything has nver been better.
Nice try FAKE NEWS. Thank you Donald Trump for letting us know we cannot believe a thing the FAKE NEWS says.
James O'Keefe begs to differ...
wow. . . are they still alive?

Or are they killing them and putting them in mass graves too?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-22-at-9.53.45-AM-730x0.png

I remember when I was little, my mom put T.V. dinners in the oven that looked similar. . .

That looks scary.

Bidenvilles

Nice try.
Trump never had this many illegals in custody in this country. He implemented the Remain in Mexico policy that your alzheimer's messiah overruled. That is real news--fucking idiot. Which one of those outlets is going to be allowed under CCP Joe's "one camera" policy? Clean your stomach window or pull your head out of your ass and look around.

Nice try.
Trump never had this many illegals in custody in this country. He implemented the Remain in Mexico policy that your alzheimer's messiah overruled. That is real news--fucking idiot. Which one of those outlets is going to be allowed under CCP Joe's "one camera" policy? Clean your stomach window or pull your head out of your ass and look around.
So you are you saying CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ARE NOT FAKE NEWS

Concernedminion is finally speaking the truth.

Eh... Fox news said there was a disaster at the border. Does that mean everything it's said in the past is true as well?

Nice try.

Only an illiterate moron such as you would be able to get anything resembling what you just said from my post. Do you actually read what you post. But in answer to your post--only one of those outlets were allowed into the sanitized facility and even they were not happy about it. Maybe you should have listened to your alzheimers leader today.

Eh... Fox news said there was a disaster at the border. Does that mean everything it's said in the past is true as well?
I have never said everything Fox news says is Fake news. Many things Fox says is true. A portion is not.
The true Trumpers say mainstream media is Fake news. Anything pro Trump is real news, anti-Trump fake news.
I am pro Biden but I know he has problems at the Border. Just because that news is a criticism of Biden, I admit it is true.
Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news.

Nice try.

Only an illiterate moron such as you would be able to get anything resembling what you just said from my post. Do you actually read what you post. But in answer to your post--only one of those outlets were allowed into the sanitized facility and even they were not happy about it. Maybe you should have listened to your alzheimers leader today.
I have never said everything Fox news says is Fake news. Many things Fox says is true. A portion is not.
The true Trumpers say mainstream media is Fake news. Anything pro Trump is real news, anti-Trump fake news.
I am pro Biden but I know he has problems at the Border. Just because that news is a criticism of Biden, I admit it is true.
Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news. Brainless, cult like thinking.

Slow Joe will bring himself down....see his presser for proof

What a joke. They aren’t trying to “bring down” Xiden. They are doing everything to cover for his senile old ass.

All Elmer can do is copy paste, over and over again. He is an embarrassment to the left which is quite difficult.

Rubes like him on the left and right have no thoughts on there own, they are told what to say by their masters.

The Fake News is trying to bring down Biden
CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all claiming there is a crisis on our southern border.

We've had a problem at the border for decades. They stream over in higher numbers this time every year. Obama spent years sending them back. Trump took heat for years trying to cope with them. Only you would come along now and say there is nothing to see, all is fine, that it is all just fake news now.

Slow Joe will bring himself down....see his presser for proof
Biden's approval rating is 54%
Trump's approval rating when he left office 34%.

Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news. Brainless, cult like thinking.
Painting with a pretty broad brush there. Over-generalization of anything is false. This becomes abundantly clear by the title of your OP and your subsequent and ineffective defense of it.
My OP was tongue in cheek, dumbass.
What main stream media said about Biden is true. There is a crisis at the border.
I was making fun of the Trump minions who say main street media was trying to bring Trump down if they said anyything negative.

Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news.
*shrugs* Some of the things the media said about Trump was fake news. A portion is not.

I understand you are just making a point to people you dislike. I get it. However I just want truth.... Whatever it is. Right now the truth is the media doesn't give two shits about informing the populous, it's just about what will make the most money. That includes but isn't limited to: FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC

Painting with a pretty broad brush there. Over-generalization of anything is false. This becomes abundantly clear by the title of your OP and your subsequent and ineffective defense of it.
My OP was tongue in cheek, dumbass.
What main stream media said about Biden is true. There is a crisis at the border.
I was making fun of the Trump minions who say main street media was trying to bring Trump down if they said anyything negative.
Oh, I didn't really mean what I wrote, I had my tongue in my cheek. Bullshit. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Fucking democrat. You expect everyone to believe your bullshit except when you don't.

I see what you did there, but it works like this. Most of the time, the media doesn't completely fabricate things. They just leave out inconvenient facts or heavily slant their explanation.

A lot of the media pushes interpretations that favor left narratives. There is more than one way to interpret what is happening at the border, for example. The left will claim that we have to let these kids in. The right will question how we can afford to do so and why we should.

Both sides seem to agree that the border has major issues, but the difference is in how each side wants to deal with them. The media typically favors only one side of the options.

Forum List

Back