The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

I take it that you didn't listen to the two hour hearing last week. Arm yourself with facts and data before "knee-jerking" because you simply don't like the findings. Shall I provide a link? You can find it on YouTube. I watched it live on Facebook.
I did watch the cyber charade and it showed them glossing themselves and complaining that ever more information is needed to find that non-existent fraud they promised karen.

They could not even at the very end explain what they think they found with the 74K vote thing, mentioning something about envelopes and whining.

I did watch the cyber charade and it showed them glossing themselves and complaining that ever more information is needed to find that non-existent fraud they promised karen.

They could not even at the very end explain what they think they found with the 74K vote thing, mentioning something about envelopes and whining.
Wel,l then why are you here? If fraud is non existent. It would seem you have better things do.

You are the clowns. The election was stolen. You are also the traitors.
Why do you ignore the entertainment value of laughing at you clowns?
^^^ Peewee mumbles...

download.jpeg.jpg

You are the one stuck on saying nothing happened. How long to plan to worry about something you say never happened? Is it because you realize something did?
You're flattering yourself. No one is worried about something that never happened. We're worried about what IS happening. A sham, a propaganda campaign, to undermine public confidence in our election process, to undermine the nation. Well, fuck you traitor. Suck a tailpipe.

Last edited:
You're flattering yourself. No is worried about something that never happened. We're worried about what IS happening. A sham, a propaganda campaign, to undermine public confidence in our election process, to undermine the nation. Well, fuck you traitor. Suck a tailpipe.
Facts are what undermine confidence in the election. I see nothing to be gained by propping up a false confidence in a fraud.

He already did. This was just his first week.

Yeah, and look at the average Americans that your vengeful loving Democrat's have hurt in this election, and all because of your butt hurt self-serving agenda... The agenda is all that matters to you all, and this whether it hurts American's on whole, and/or if it destroys the nation on whole as a result of.

So what did you all plan to do with the Resistance that's swelling up against your agenda's ??? Maybe kill them like Hitler, Stalin, Po-pot etc did ???? What was your end plan or did y'all think that far ahead ???

Do you think that Biden is truly promoting unity and harmony ? Really ?? He's only speaking for one party, and over half of the nation is being treated like the enemy.

Yeah, and look at the average Americans that your vengeful loving Democrat's have hurt in this election, and all because of your butt hurt self-serving agenda... The agenda is all that matters to you all, and this whether it hurts American's on whole, and/or if it destroys the nation on whole as a result of.

So what did you all plan to do with the Resistance that's swelling up against your agenda's ??? Maybe kill them like Hitler, Stalin, Po-pot etc did ???? What was your end plan or did y'all think that far ahead ???
Yeah so what is the latest on the fraudit? I lost interest after that abysmally tiny Kraken was released.

If you are referring to the Jan. 6th “Insurrection” that was hardly a refusal to allow a power transfer. That was merely a rowdy mob that got a little out of control.
Yep, it was a protest, and Trump told those people protesting to do so peacefully, and to let their voices be heard only (nothing physical).

Of course their were those who were very compassionate about the election being alledgedly fraudulent, and I'm guessing that they were those who figured that the process had failed, and that the nation was being hijacked by bad actor's who alledgedly were stealing the nation, otherwise in order to do to it exactly what they've been doing to it, and right before the citizen's eyes currently.

What grade do you give Biden and company thus far ??

Those people who got rowdy on the 6th, probably figured that they were patriot's who weren't going to just stand by and allow the election to be given legitimacy if it was alledgedly stolen in their minds.

Problem for them however, is that the majority of the protesters weren't there to commit the acts that a few physically committed, but instead the majority (including Trump), were there just to lend their voices in protest about what was happening, and to symbolically show peaceful, yet political signs of their discontent about the whole thing or process.

It was wrong to become violent or disruptive, so they will get punished for that.

Now it would be nice to get clarification on the legitimacy or illegitimacy of the election sooner or later.

Yeah so what is the latest on the fraudit? I lost interest after that abysmally tiny Kraken was released.
Yeah, now it is ashamed that so much swelling up took place, and then poof it didn't materialize in the courts, but look at what was happening to all the witnesses and their stories after signing affidavit after affidavit. One member of a hearing board said something like "ok soldier's, you know what to do". Now what kind of intimidation was that bullcrap ? Hopefully she lost her job big time on that note, and hopefully many more will soon follow suit if engaging like that as a public official.

Forum List

Back