The FACTOR...on FOX...after the debate....03/03/2016

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
O'Reilly goes instantly to Trump. Trump doesn't take shit off anybody...including Mr. Bill.

Now, Bill is chatting with Little Marco.

Marco's trying to pretend like he has a chance in Florida :rofl:
Some little known Governor had the same problem today, saying that Marco is the only one that can beat Hillary....and that nominating Trump will assure that Hillary wins. They all have their talking points down pat.

...and here goes Cruz....claiming that 5 is greater than 10!

What a fucking putz!

Now that Bill has asked Rubio and Cruz more questions about Trump, let's see how he phrases questions to Kasich...about Trump!

It's all about Trump!

O'Reilly's kind of coming to Trump's defense against Cruz right now. Very interesting.
I think O'Reilly is truly a fair man.

Years ago I thought he wasn't. But I think he may be the most honest person on Fox News now and before. Watch his Howard Stern interview. How many politicians have the stones to show up on that show?

O'Reilly's kind of coming to Trump's defense against Cruz right now. Very interesting.
I think O'Reilly is truly a fair man.

Years ago I thought he wasn't. But I think he may be the most honest person on Fox News now and before. Watch his Howard Stern interview. How many politicians have the stones to show up on that show?
Any man that throws a temper tantrum with his anger on his sleeve live on air has the potential to be honest. Some philosopher or great thinker once said course language was a sign of honesty.

Sure he is a sleazy shill if paid enough . . . . but just below the surface lurks integrity. . . . . and rage.
kBOitvn.gif

Forum List

Back