The ex-President's message to his supporters.

And that my friend is what makes you such a danger to democracy. You shrug your shoulders at the suggestion of pardoning violent insurrectionists.

Oh, go fuck yourself you nippleheaded little twit.

If you want to get your diaper in a bunch over what Trump would legally be permitted to do, knock yourself out.

I, on the other hand, fully understand that it's a waste of time and energy to complain about it, simply because there's not a single thing which can be done about it. I already said I wouldn't agree with it, but you're not happy unless every other swingin' dick who posts whines about it like you do.

Seriously, fuck off, pinhead...

Sure it is. Give me one good reason to pardon true criminals?

Give me one good reason why the pardon exists?

You want to whine and bitch about it? Fine. But until you can show me where you've gotten your panties in a wad over the 668 "true criminals" pardoned by Bill Clinton and Barack Obama (pardons which have actually happened), I'm not going to get too upset over these.

What message was sent by Clinton and Obama?

He is sending out an unambiguous message that lawlessness in his name is permitted if he gets re-elected.

That is a shitty statement coming from a Libtard where the Democrats allowed the goddamn Negros and ANTIFA to rioting, burn, murder, loot and do significant damage to 200 American cities, including DC.

In many places the filthy Democrat leadership gave orders to stand down from protecting property and looting.

The Democrat assholes showed "solidarity" with the insurrectionists and in the few cases where arrest were made even bailed out out the assholes. In Portland recently the shithead Feds dropped charges against several dozen insurrectionists that destroyed Federal buildings.

In addition to that despicable behavior by Libtards the Democrat leadership in most of the big city shitholes are very lax on prosecuting real crime. Even letting convicted felons go fee without any bail.

So a retired cop who got ten years for assaulting fellow law enforcement officers would get a pardon from Trump?

Yea… back the blue… sure

1662241412745.png

You are the kind of person Biden was talking about the other day. The threats to democracy.
Well, maybe a threat to Democrat Nazis (aka Democrats) and their seditious terrorism what with my devastating wit & whatnot.

:)

He is sending out an unambiguous message that lawlessness in his name is permitted if he gets re-elected.
Biden?

Of course - it's a given.

But maybe his Nazicrat Party will figure out a way to just prevent any more pesky elections so the Democrats can rule forever! :)

That is a shitty statement coming from a Libtard where the Democrats allowed the goddamn Negros and ANTIFA to rioting, burn, murder, loot and do significant damage to 200 American cities, including DC.
Hmmmmm. A guy who has a Confederate flag displayed in his profile box using the term "goddamn Negros." I think you've tipped your hand.

Menace Enters the Republican Mainstream

Threats of violence have become commonplace among a significant part of the party, as historians and those who study democracy warn of a dark shift in American politics.

At a conservative rally in western Idaho last month, a young man stepped up to a microphone to ask when he could start killing Democrats.
“When do we get to use the guns?” he said as the audience applauded. “How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?” The local state representative, a Republican, later called it a “fair” question.

In Ohio, the leading candidate in the Republican primary for Senate blasted out a video urging Republicans to resist the “tyranny” of a federal government that pushed them to wear masks and take F.D.A.-authorized vaccines.

Is there really any doubt Trump will pardon violent nutbaggers if given the opportunity.

Hmmmmm. A guy who has a Confederate flag displayed in his profile box using the term "goddamn Negros." I think you've tipped your hand.

I put the Confederate Flag as my avatar to trigger you stupid hateful Moon Bats.

Thanks for playing Moon Bat!

991.gif

Forum List

Back