The Evolution Of Morning Joe From Trump Lover To TDS

It's amazing how a so-called conservative morning talkshow host went from being a Trump lover to having an extremely bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome since 2016.

Come-on Joe.....tell me what you really think about Trump.

It was ok for them till they saw what a disaster of a President Trump was.

Trump had lots of early supporters who loved him until he started doing what he said he would do.

Years ago I was living in the Florida panhandle when Morning Joe had a popular conservative radio show.
Then one day his show went off the air.
It wasn't too long after that he reappeared hosting a national liberal loon TV show with his stone face wife Mika.
Morning Joe must have been offered a boatload of money, or maybe Mika demanded he become demented libtard in order to marry her.
Who knows, maybe it was both? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It's amazing how a so-called conservative morning talkshow host went from being a Trump lover to having an extremely bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome since 2016.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

It seems more like a descent into madness. Morning Joe is going to stroke out on the air when Trump wins.

iu

Poor Mud.

Like all the Trump cultists, he's convinced that everyone in the world outside of his losers' cult has "TDS".

It's standard cult behavior. Cult leaders always tell the cult rubes that only the cult is normal and moral, and it's the rest of the world that's crazy and depraved.

Joe thinks the Republican party he supported and was a part of for years has sold itself out to Donald Trump and the Alt-Right....and he was right.
Joe thinks Trump will be the death of the Republican party...and he was right.

Forum List

Back