The evidence continues to pile up - how will atheists continue to deny it?

Me pointing out that a talking serpent represents a human archetype is some sort of deceptive con..lol...
No idiot, I was referring to your overall paradigm of magical bullshit. Duh. Although that is definitely one off your favorite charlatan's tactics... Cherry picking....

I have said nothing that implies a belief in magical bullshit or requires the suspension of disbelief, duh, but feel free to provide some evidence to the contrary.

What you call magical bullshit amounts to a shiny object for people with the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey concealing the teaching from your grasp as effectively as if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

Still works like a charm... lol

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

Last edited:
I have said nothing that implies a belief in magical bullshit
Of course you have. Gods, hell, all of it... you buy it all. Every last embarrassing , steaming nugget of it.
I'm sure it is quite ridiculous in your head.
Of course it is, because I am not a child or deluded.
Just unbalanced and ignorant.
Says the guy who believes in zombie kings, and magical gods... I hear ya, Shaman.... put another pin in the doll...

I have said nothing that implies a belief in magical bullshit
Of course you have. Gods, hell, all of it... you buy it all. Every last embarrassing , steaming nugget of it.
I'm sure it is quite ridiculous in your head.
Of course it is, because I am not a child or deluded.
Just unbalanced and ignorant.
Says the guy who believes in zombie kings, and magical gods... I hear ya, Shaman.... put another pin in the doll...
Says the guy who doesn't believe in God trolling religious forums.

Fort Fun doesn't usually troll religious forums but when he does he's not doing it to validate his beliefs, he's doing God's work.

That's right, try to down play it.
Downplay? No, it's just simple fact. I doubt I spend 1% of 1% of my time making fun of you. But you believe that embarrassing nonsense 100% of the time.

these are just simple facts.

Fort Fun doesn't usually troll religious forums but when he does he's not doing it to validate his beliefs, he's doing God's work.
No, I am pulling away the veneer of bullshit from your con. I want you religious charlatans to just go back to admitting your faith is faith and is based on no evidence. You are messing up the children.

No, I am pulling away the veneer of bullshit from your con. I want you religious charlatans to just go back to admitting your faith is faith and is based on no evidence. You are messing up the children.
I'm happy enough to let others decide for themselves who is the con man.

And I doubt I spend 1% of 1% of my time making fun of you.
Dude, you usually respond twice to every post i make to you. Seriously, pay attention.

And you absolutely argue about evolution and climate change (just two examples), you shameless little liar. Dang dude, you really will just vomit ANYTHING that flutters into your brain, won't you?

Dude, you usually respond twice to every post i make to you. Seriously, pay attention.

And you absolutely argue about evolution and climate change (just two examples), you shameless little liar. Dang dude, you really will just vomit ANYTHING that flutters into your brain, won't you?
Relax, Janeen.

Relax, Janeen.
I hear ya, Shaman. Had any good visions lately? All this stuff like "facts" and 'science' sure is boring!

Relax, Janeen.
I hear ya, Shaman. Had any good visions lately? All this stuff like "facts" and 'science' sure is boring!
I've forgotten more science than you ever knew.

I thought we established that already.

Relax, Janeen.

No, you just declared victory repeatedly. If declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be a 9-star general. ;)

Relax, Janeen.

No, you just declared victory repeatedly. If declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be a 9-star general. ;)
You aren't making any sense. What did I declare victory about?

Forum List

Back