The evidence continues to pile up - how will atheists continue to deny it?

Dude, you usually respond twice to every post i make to you. Seriously, pay attention.

And you absolutely argue about evolution and climate change (just two examples), you shameless little liar. Dang dude, you really will just vomit ANYTHING that flutters into your brain, won't you?
Relax, Janeen.
I hear ya, Shaman. Had any good visions lately? All this stuff like "facts" and 'science' sure is boring!
I've forgotten more science than you ever knew.

I thought we established that already.
No, you just declared victory repeatedly. If declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be a 9-star general. ;)
You aren't making any sense. What did I declare victory about?
What HAVEN'T you declared victory about, in every single discussion you've ever been in on this board? It's uncanny! 9,000,000 and 0! UNdefeated!

Relax, Janeen.
I hear ya, Shaman. Had any good visions lately? All this stuff like "facts" and 'science' sure is boring!

No, you just declared victory repeatedly. If declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be a 9-star general. ;)
You aren't making any sense. What did I declare victory about?
What HAVEN'T you declared victory about, in every single discussion you've ever been in on this board? It's uncanny! 9,000,000 and 0! UNdefeated!
So in other words you can't name one single thing?

I thought fool could figure out that I was specifically referring to your declaration of victory on "science knowledge" (since this came up in direct response to your comment about it), and a general attitude of this self-congratulatory dancing and prancing that is how every discussion ends with you.

I thought fool could figure out that I was specifically referring to your declaration of victory on "science knowledge" (since this came up in direct response to your comment about it), and a general attitude of this self-congratulatory dancing and prancing that is how every discussion ends with you.
I'll take that as a no, you can't.

I'll take that as a no, you can't.
You fool... i specifically named one in the comment to which you are responding... this example led me to bring up your declarations of victory in this thread the first place.... dude, you get in these weird moods, and you go full stupid...

Fort Fun doesn't usually troll religious forums but when he does he's not doing it to validate his beliefs, he's doing God's work.
No, I am pulling away the veneer of bullshit from your con. I want you religious charlatans to just go back to admitting your faith is faith and is based on no evidence. You are messing up the children.

Bullshit.

God is love.

Teaching children to love is not messing them up.

Unfortunately, that is not always only what is taught, or even taught at all.
And you know this how?
By seeing the suspension of incredulity spread beyond simple theism (which is all you touched on in your comments, btw) to detrimental effect, for one.

And, know that I don't think theism alone always messes up children. But the idea of letting faith trump evidence and reason is getting out of hand. Religion is only part of it, but a pretty large part.

Unfortunately, that is not always only what is taught, or even taught at all.
And you know this how?
By seeing the suspension of incredulity spread beyond simple theism (which is all you touched on in your comments, btw) to detrimental effect, for one.

And, know that I don't think theism alone always messes up children. But the idea of letting faith trump evidence and reason is getting out of hand. Religion is only part of it, but a pretty large part.
I was talking about love.

And I doubt I spend 1% of 1% of my time making fun of you.
Dude, you usually respond twice to every post i make to you. Seriously, pay attention.

And you absolutely argue about evolution and climate change (just two examples), you shameless little liar. Dang dude, you really will just vomit ANYTHING that flutters into your brain, won't you?
Relax, Janeen.

So what is your background in science?

Do you work as a janitor at MIT?

I have said nothing that implies a belief in magical bullshit
Of course you have. Gods, hell, all of it... you buy it all. Every last embarrassing , steaming nugget of it.

Like I said, what you call magical bullshit amounts to a shiny object for people with the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey concealing the teaching from your grasp as effectively as if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

You read about a talking serpent and hold that up jumping up and down screaming magical bullshit magical bullshit magical bullshit, ooh ooh ahh ahh, and then wear it like an ornamental bone in your nose calling yourself a scientist but never looking any deeper because you are an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

You're a freakin weirdo man.

Face the facts, you are what you is. Some things just can't be faked. Your lot in life will never improve unless you strive to become a more rational, ethical, and intelligent creature that thinks deeply..

Hope that helps.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword (shiny object) that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back